POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a non service industry Sub S, I guess they went with first 20% deductible instead of a a lower rate but the rate will be lower once it gets to my personal.....so that’s the better option anyways?

Your 20% deduction they talked about is...

The lesser of: (A) 20% of your qualified business income, or (B) the greater of your share of 50% of the qualified wages your business pays, or 25% of your qualified wages plus 2.5% of your share of the unadjusted basis of your all qualified property of the business.

However, if your taxable income is less than $157,000 single ($314,000 joint), the wage limitations discussed above don't apply. But if your taxable income is between $157,000 and $207,000 ($314,000 and $414,000) you need to do a calculation to phase in the wage and qualified property limitations.

Pretty simple, really.

Gene Simmons a conceited prick who combined face paint, a big tongue, and a modicum of musical talent into riches. Lately he's tried to positioned himself as a Ted Nugent-like conservative type, without the real commitment to the cause, only commited to promoting himself. Doesn't realize what an ugly MF'er with a wildly inflated sense of self that he actually is.

Such a dishonest talking point of the Trump haters.

He admitted to sexually assaulting women

It is an absolute lie. What part of "They let you do it" do you not understand? That implies consent and is not in any way sexual assault. Was it a bad look? Sure it was. Embarrassing too. But a sexual crime? No. People would take Yall much more seriously if you were honest enough to admit the difference between assault and consensual sexual activity.​
Good grief you're delusional. "They let you do it" is his delusional belief that because they don't go kicking and screaming that somehow they are "letting" it happen. Yeah, the Jews that "willingly" walked into the gas chambers allowed that to happen too.
Consent? You show that you have zero understanding of the meaning of the word. To give consent one must know what it is they are consenting to. He admits he doesn't wait, he just moves in.

Trump: "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

Bush: "Whatever you want."

Trump: "Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

It was forged. When she first presented the yearbook, she went on national TV and lied, accusing Moore of writing every single stroke of pen in that message. Falsifying parts of the message with the intent to deceive is the textbook definition of forge.
Sorry dude, adding notation to identify the person who wrote the message does not make the writing a forgery. It's amazing to what ends some will go to try and justify something.

Reactions: WayneDougan
Sorry dude, adding notation to identify the person who wrote the message does not make the writing a forgery. It's amazing to what ends some will go to try and justify something.

[roll]

Yeah, completely falsifying a yearbook inscription, including a person's last name, with the intent of convincing others someone else wrote the inscription isn't a forgery.

You people are goddam lunatics.

Good grief you're delusional. "They let you do it" is his delusional belief that because they don't go kicking and screaming that somehow they are "letting" it happen. Yeah, the Jews that "willingly" walked into the gas chambers allowed that to happen too.
Consent? You show that you have zero understanding of the meaning of the word. To give consent one must know what it is they are consenting to. He admits he doesn't wait, he just moves in.

Trump: "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

Bush: "Whatever you want."

Trump: "Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

Freshman year at UK, during the first week I was there, I went to a Rush party. I started dancing with some chick, and about two songs in she started kissing me. Then she grabbed me by the wrist and said “you’re coming with me”. Was that sexual assault?

You seem to be OK with accusations without due process being all you need. There have been many times in the recent past where these accusations were proven false.
The false accusal rate is about 4%. Seeing that only 31% of these assaults are ever reported (69% go unreported) and still that equates to 320,000 reported sexual assaults annually. So there are about 13,000 false accusations...out of over 1 million annual sexual assaults.
I'll go with the percentages.

[roll]

Yeah, completely falsifying a yearbook inscription, including a person's last name, with the intent of convincing others someone else wrote the inscription isn't a forgery.

You people are goddam lunatics.
You've missed the part where multiple hand-writing experts have all agreed that Roy Moore wrote the message. She added the last name, date and place where it was signed.
Trying to find a technicality to somehow slip out of some legal standard is pretty pathetic.

Yeah, there is nothing wrong with changing her original claim that he wrote all of it to him only signing it after there were questions as to the context written. It is amazing how easily convinced some are when their agenda depends on it.

Reactions: JStaff2187
Freshman year at UK, during the first week I was there, I went to a Rush party. I started dancing with some chick, and about two songs in she started kissing me. Then she grabbed me by the wrist and said “you’re coming with me”. Was that sexual assault?
What position of power did she hold over you?
What position of physical power did she hold over you?
Did you willingly allow her to kiss you?
Did you willingly go?

What could go wrong?

LEFT LOGIC
"Move over so minorities can achieve what they couldn't because whitey was holding them down. They're just as good if not superior."

ALSO THE LEFT
"Let's lower the standards for minorities."

LEFT LOGIC
"The NRA is evil. Trump and them don't want to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill."

ALSO THE LEFT
"Let's have transgenders in the military and let's lower the psych standards for police officer testing."

Furthering this
Leftist logic
"Trump is Hitler and his supporters are Nazis."

Also the left
"OMG! Trump and his supporters are siding with Israel and recognizing its rightful capital. This is going to upset the Palestinians. HE'S CAUSING TERROR"

Leftist logic
"Republicans have a war on women. Rape culture or something."

Also the left
"Let's import this backwards third world group of men who rape women."

Leftist logic
"If you're accused of something, you should step down or move over."

Also the left
"Where's your proof of Obama, Hillary and Bill doing anything wrong. Also, never mind our lack of coverage of Bob Menendez."

Leftist logic
"Millions of people will die if this GOP legislation passes."

Also the left
"We back Planned Parenthood because it's a woman's right to murder their baby and we demand you pay for it."

[laughing]

They’re going to wish they never opened this can of worms in this (failed) attempt to snag Trump. I read the article, so making inappropriate comments about someone 19 years ago is going to get Matthews destroyed? Good Christ.

I like Matthews btw, despite my evil conservativeness. I heard his “catwalk” comment about Melania when it happened and lol’d and thought “this guy gets it”.

Go after everyone who allegedly committed a rape or assault because they belong in prison.

That said, sweep everyone out for saying “whoa I’d like to put my _____ in her _____ maybe even add an accessory finger in her _____ too while I’m at it” if you want but you’re not taking Trump out with this nonsense.

The left now cares for this yet same group of people love Islam and rap, who are pretty disgusting toward women.

The false accusal rate is about 4%. Seeing that only 31% of these assaults are ever reported (69% go unreported) and still that equates to 320,000 reported sexual assaults annually. So there are about 13,000 false accusations...out of over 1 million annual sexual assaults.
I'll go with the percentages.
False numbers here but of course you knew that. You have no clue, you only have an agenda that needs numbers so, you fabricate or pick and chose those that fit.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
Rgarnold never grew up a man. His locker room talk included butterflies and unicorns.

I've heard women say worse. This self righteous act is nonsense. One of my favorites was Lebron acting like no one talks like this in a locker room. The NBA is notorious for groupies. They're just lined up at the team hotels with hopes of getting pregnant. I kid you not, Esquire ran an article back in 2005, I believe, where it talked to these type of women and the NBA All-Star Game is like the Super Bowl for hoes, hoping to get pregnant for a meal ticket.

Reactions: santamaria78
You've missed the part where multiple hand-writing experts have all agreed that Roy Moore wrote the message. She added the last name, date and place where it was signed.
Trying to find a technicality to somehow slip out of some legal standard is pretty pathetic.
When did she agree to release it for experts to study it? Beverly Nelson's attorney said that an expert said it was Moore's but the expert was not named and they would not release the book for others to examine. You just decide to believe hear say from the lawyer without proof? Yep, you are a lemming and a liar. You know fully well that none of that is legit or, you are the dumbest person on the planet.

Last edited:
I've heard women say worse. This self righteous act is nonsense. One of my favorites was Lebron acting like no one talks like this in a locker room. The NBA is notorious for groupies. They're just lined up at the team hotels with hopes of getting pregnant. I kid you not, Esquire ran an article back in 2005, I believe, where it talked to these type of women and the NBA All-Star Game is like the Super Bowl for hoes, hoping to get pregnant for a meal ticket.
I imagine this #metoo is going to hammer black athletes big time. You're talking about players not married that are baby daddy x 10+ . you think those women are not going to smell the blood in the waters and hire an attorney?

Reactions: Willy4UK
Careful, you are showing your ignorance.... It may be taxed, but it ain't paid.... hence why our current president wont show his tax returns. You really said who cares? Who cares the rich dont play by the same set of rules.... The reason is because what they cannot get from the rich becomes the burden of the middle class dumbass.... jesus christ you got some REALLY stupid people on here.

...what individuals do you think the most tax revenue comes from?

Last edited:
25299424_2021520164732555_5712264747733261304_n.jpg

False numbers here but of course you knew that. You have no clue, you only have an agenda that needs numbers so, you fabricate or pick and chose those that fit.
Unlike you I actually do research before making claims. You are more than welcome to do your own research. The data is out there.

Sorry dude, adding notation to identify the person who wrote the message does not make the writing a forgery.
When you're honest about it, correct. When you lie about that notation, and claim someone else the wrote it, in an attempt to deceive, that makes the notation a forgery.

If I write my first name on a piece of paper then you, without my knowledge, fill in my last name and claim that I wrote it with intentions to deceive, then you forged my last name.

Unlike you I actually do research before making claims. You are more than welcome to do your own research. The data is out there.
I did, and no expert actually came forward. Her lawyer said an expert said it was his signature. Nice research., hearsay.[eyeroll] Hope I never get falsely accused of something and you are on a jury. Public opinion or actual court case.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
if money goes to the government it gets wasted 100%. You might as well burn it. The money people make should be kept by those who make it. They obviously know how to generate money the government only knows how to consume it. Then they encourage people to not work and simply suck off the government teet. There is no denying that. And that is absolutey a pathetic existence.
Ok, then those people who make it can pay for the roads that get their product to market, that get their employees to their places of employment. They can pay for the fire, police and military protection that protects their assets. They can pay to educate the people who use that education to get gainful employment that allows them to purchase the products they sell.

Ok, then those people who make it can pay for the roads that get their product to market, that get their employees to their places of employment. They can pay for the fire, police and military protection that protects their assets. They can pay to educate the people who use that education to get gainful employment that allows them to purchase the products they sell.

LMAO!

That’s why Trump was elected, fyi.

Reactions: santamaria78
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT