POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Turned on NBC Nightly News for a moment. First time I've watched any part of a broadcast news show in forever. The story they were doing when I turned it on was about how Trump had promised factory workers job security, but "some say" he's not lived up to that. Some factory in Indiana apparently closed and moved to Mexico. They talked to a guy who admittedly didn't vote for Trump, "but some of my co-workers did. Here you have a guy promising a lifeline, but he didn't deliver."

I wonder how many times in 8 years NBC News did a story on a failed Obama campaign promise?

It's such a joke. Fortunately the veil has lifted, everyone knows the score now. They have no more credibility....
Not sure what Trump said, but no one can promise a factory will stay open indefinitely.

Tomorrow they'll run another trump Russia collusion conspiracy story.

They're trying to run one today. Getting hysterical and making a big deal over people doing their jobs and making the world a safer place.

The CIA provided intelligence to Russia which led to arrests and prevented multiple terrorist attacks (bombings) in St. Petersburg. Putin called Trump to extend his gratitude to Trump/CIA and offered to do the same if Russia intelligence ever had information that would protect the American people.

This is proof of collusion to them. Helping save Russian lives is not okay. Trump/USA is supposed to let those dirty, cabbage eating, vodka smelling f***s die.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
“I’m a Leninist,” Steve Bannon told a writer for The Daily Beast, in late 2013. “Lenin wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal, too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment.”

Reactions: santamaria78
“I’m a Leninist,” Steve Bannon told a writer for The Daily Beast, in late 2013. “Lenin wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal, too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment.”
Why are you posting as RQArnold instead of Fuzz today?

And when are you going to pay that bet?

What could go wrong?

LEFT LOGIC
"Move over so minorities can achieve what they couldn't because whitey was holding them down. They're just as good if not superior."

ALSO THE LEFT
"Let's lower the standards for minorities."

LEFT LOGIC
"The NRA is evil. Trump and them don't want to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill."

ALSO THE LEFT
"Let's have transgenders in the military and let's lower the psych standards for police officer testing."
That's an absolutely fantastic idea for the city of Minneapolis! Their idiotic hire of Officer Noor is already going to end up costing the city about 10 million, so why not double down and see if they re-create the magic? Of all of this cities in the nation where you might think this wouldn't happen. Sigh...some people never learn. SJWs always double down.

By the way, it's looking increasingly likely that the killer cop is going to get a pass on this one. Our moonbats, who scream to the high heavens about other police shooting (those that are justified) will remain silent when and if this happens. They were very quiet at the time of the execution itself.

Why are you posting as RQArnold instead of Fuzz today?

And when are you going to pay that bet?
Maybe because I ALWAYS post as rqarnold?
I can only assume that Fuzz posts as Fuzz.
It isn't my problem that you and others only believe what supports your narrative.

Turned on NBC Nightly News for a moment. First time I've watched any part of a broadcast news show in forever. The story they were doing when I turned it on was about how Trump had promised factory workers job security, but "some say" he's not lived up to that. Some factory in Indiana apparently closed and moved to Mexico. They talked to a guy who admittedly didn't vote for Trump, "but some of my co-workers did. Here you have a guy promising a lifeline, but he didn't deliver."

I wonder how many times in 8 years NBC News did a story on a failed Obama campaign promise?

It's such a joke. Fortunately the veil has lifted, everyone knows the score now. They have no more credibility....
Didn’t Trump brag about how all because of him this plant was staying here?
Trump makes himself a target because he tries to claim credit for all good and blames others for anything bad.

Trump makes himself a target because he tries to claim credit for all good and blames others for anything bad.
Was this the same plant or just another one of your lies you have thrown around here today.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
The false accusal rate is about 4%. Seeing that only 31% of these assaults are ever reported (69% go unreported) and still that equates to 320,000 reported sexual assaults annually. So there are about 13,000 false accusations...out of over 1 million annual sexual assaults.
I'll go with the percentages.

How in the hell do you know how many "unreported" sexual assaults there is?

You've missed the part where multiple hand-writing experts have all agreed that Roy Moore wrote the message. She added the last name, date and place where it was signed.
Trying to find a technicality to somehow slip out of some legal standard is pretty pathetic.

I think you're making this up. Please cite.

What position of power did she hold over you?
What position of physical power did she hold over you?
Did you willingly allow her to kiss you?
Did you willingly go?

1. She's female
2.she had a pussy
3. Of course, didn't want to be made fun of
4. See 3

Yep, assault based on your brilliant logic.

Reactions: Anthony B
Ok, then those people who make it can pay for the roads that get their product to market, that get their employees to their places of employment. They can pay for the fire, police and military protection that protects their assets. They can pay to educate the people who use that education to get gainful employment that allows them to purchase the products they sell.

You don't believe the private sector could accomplish those tasks?

Maybe because I ALWAYS post as rqarnold?
I can only assume that Fuzz posts as Fuzz.
It isn't my problem that you and others only believe what supports your narrative.

I see you didnt respond yo the bet question. Sorry, but that makes you a huge douche.

Please cite where he bragged about this particular factory. I'll wait. I think you just like to make crap up

How in the hell do you know how many "unreported" sexual assaults there is?

I think you're making this up. Please cite.

1. She's female
2.she had a pussy
3. Of course, didn't want to be made fun of
4. See 3

Yep, assault based on your brilliant logic.

Not a peep about the $750,000 offer to a woman to accuse Trump of sexual assault either.

Like the rest of the sheep, it’s ignored, never happened and on to the next big issue... like what Trump is eating before bed... that bastard.

25398677_2003585163188396_456265551401698610_n.jpg

Tomorrow is supposed to be the day where Twitter mass purges conservatives. Let's see who makes the cut.

Moron from California argued with me that Trump is ultimately at fault for the ATL airport blackout.

These people should be put in a psych ward.

Reactions: AustinTXCat

"The false accusal rate is about 4%. Seeing that only 31% of these assaults are ever reported (69% go unreported) and still that equates to 320,000 reported sexual assaults annually. So there are about 13,000 false accusations...out of over 1 million annual sexual assaults.

How in the hell do you know how many "unreported" sexual assaults there is?"

It is what the left always does, make up numbers then spout it out to the public and the Rgarnolds regurgitate it as fact. "The new tax plan will make millions die" "Building the wall won't stop anything but, it will make people die". "helping the economy with more jobs will make people die"."Millions will die if you help them help themselves".

Hey Fuzz, Rgarnold, JamesLee, FtCampbellCat, and you other liberals on here. Start naming those Americans who have actually died because of Trumps policies. Actual proof. I will start matching you with democrat presidents who's decisions killed millions. You will lose this one badly.

"The false accusal rate is about 4%. Seeing that only 31% of these assaults are ever reported (69% go unreported) and still that equates to 320,000 reported sexual assaults annually. So there are about 13,000 false accusations...out of over 1 million annual sexual assaults.

How in the hell do you know how many "unreported" sexual assaults there is?"

It is what the left always does, make up numbers then spout it out to the public and the Rgarnolds regurgitate it as fact. "The new tax plan will make millions die" "Building the wall won't stop anything but, it will make people die". "helping the economy with more jobs will make people die"."Millions will die if you help them help themselves".

You should look up how they came up with the BS 1 in 4 women are sexually assaulted on college campuses stats. Utter horse crap.!

Reactions: Anthony B

A Christmas Story set in 1940s Cleveland can't have a group of white friends out for a school fight. Nope. Gotta have that BS diversity filled with tons of women, what looks like a Latino and a black kid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT