How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
217ugm.jpg

Well it was a windows phone and I was driving. Probably a drone or something. Please no bully

Last edited:
My FIL watches NBC nightly and it drives me crazy. About 75% of the stories are negative Trump. While Obama was in office, the stories were about how cool his was and how mean Mitch and John Bohener were to him.

My FIL watches NBC nightly and it drives me crazy. About 75% of the stories are negative Trump. While Obama was in office, the stories were about how cool his was and how mean Mitch and John Bohener were to him.

Oh, I know. Let's see what Obama picks for his NCAA bracket. Oh, these are the TV shows Obama watches. Look how much he and Michelle are in love. Let's make a romantic drama about their first date. Here's Obama playing basketball. Here's Obama pretending to talk like a brother. Here's Obama hanging with Jay Z and Beyonce. Then we got him on every talk show and his wife made cameo spots on TV shows like Nashville, kids shows on Disney, etc.

This concept that the media pretends they're supposed to hold politician's feet to the fire is laughable because it's never toward Democrats. They party with them, invite them out for drinks, private dinners and birthday parties, use them as a mouthpiece.

The public's perception of Obama and Trump is 100 percent tied to how media portrays them.

A few things that are hilarious.

The people pining for bigger government think they're the good guys.

Those same people who have the dominant culture think they're the counter culture. How the eff is that the case? How are you the rebels?

Reactions: Mashburned
Democrats- always projecting their BS on others.

Anyway, who would you say is the most vile from the celebrity scum section? Chelsea Handler, Sarah Silverman or Lena Dunham?

The movement (mob) is also starting to turn on fellow feminists/allies.

Rose McGowan seems very unhinged, based on her diatribes I believe she's a misanthrope masquerading as a sexual harassment crusader. She hates everyone, but hates the Harvey Weinsteins of the of the world a little more than everyone else. Even the full-on liberals who supported her up until now are going to start pulling away from her as being too "out there."

Odd he never mentioned this before... in fact he used to seem pretty proud about being a white rapper.

“Ya’ll act like you never seen a white person before...”

Had every chance to talk about how guilty he felt back in 1999 all the way up until... Trump’s election.

Funny how being white became an embarassment for a lot of people during Obama, the coin phraser of white privilege and intensified after the media makes false claims about Trump being the biggest racist ever.

Odd he never mentioned this before... in fact he used to seem pretty proud about being a white rapper.

“Ya’ll act like you never seen a white person before...”

Had every chance to talk about how guilty he felt back in 1999 all the way up until... Trump’s election.

Funny how being white became an embarassment for a lot of people during Obama, the coin phraser of white privilege and intensified after the media makes false claims about Trump being the biggest racist ever.

Yep. It's good pub to bash republicans

[laughing]

They’re going to wish they never opened this can of worms in this (failed) attempt to snag Trump. I read the article, so making inappropriate comments about someone 19 years ago is going to get Matthews destroyed? Good Christ.

I like Matthews btw, despite my evil conservativeness. I heard his “catwalk” comment about Melania when it happened and lol’d and thought “this guy gets it”.

Go after everyone who allegedly committed a rape or assault because they belong in prison.

That said, sweep everyone out for saying “whoa I’d like to put my _____ in her _____ maybe even add an accessory finger in her _____ too while I’m at it” if you want but you’re not taking Trump out with this nonsense.

[laughing]

They’re going to wish they never opened this can of worms in this (failed) attempt to snag Trump. I read the article, so making inappropriate comments about someone 19 years ago is going to get Matthews destroyed? Good Christ.

I like Matthews btw, despite my evil conservativeness. I heard his “catwalk” comment about Melania when it happened and lol’d and thought “this guy gets it”.

Go after everyone who allegedly committed a rape or assault because they belong in prison.

That said, sweep everyone out for saying “whoa I’d like to put my _____ in her _____ maybe even add an accessory finger in her _____ too while I’m at it” if you want but you’re not taking Trump out with this nonsense.

Feather, ear, nose.

Reactions: AustinTXCat

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/941844798339670016
What could go wrong?

LEFT LOGIC
"Move over so minorities can achieve what they couldn't because whitey was holding them down. They're just as good if not superior."

ALSO THE LEFT
"Let's lower the standards for minorities."

LEFT LOGIC
"The NRA is evil. Trump and them don't want to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill."

ALSO THE LEFT
"Let's have transgenders in the military and let's lower the psych standards for police officer testing."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT