How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
moe_schmoe

Deleted my comment. Shouldn't have exposed that. No one knows but us. As I said, best of luck.

Makes no difference to me because you obviously have me confused with someone else.

Just like the aforementioned private message I supposedly sent you. Not sure where that's coming from, but it never happened. At least not from me.

Makes no difference to me because you obviously have me confused with someone else.

Just like the aforementioned private message I supposedly sent you. Not sure where that's coming from, but it never happened. At least not from me.

iCzpr8M.jpg

Doubt.jpeg

Now this is where you say it's shopped. Say I'm a shill. Report me. You can't sage this thread. And you don't have your /pol/ buddies to back you up, and theres not a downvote button here.

Like someone else pointed out, you only showed up near the election and have almost 6,000 posts. You're either a sad pathetic /pol/ tard (most likely) or a trump/alt right shill. Let's see 6,000 posts X .25 cents a post = 1500 dollars. Not bad. You can buy a lot of cheetos and moutain dew with that.

iCzpr8M.jpg

Doubt.jpeg

Now this is where you say it's shopped. Say I'm a shill. Report me. You can't sage this thread. And you don't have your /pol/ buddies to back you up, and theres not a downvote button here.

Like someone else pointed out, you only showed up near the election and have almost 6,000 posts. You're either a sad pathetic /pol/ tard (most likely) or a trump/alt right shill. Let's see 6,000 posts X .25 cents a post = 1500 dollars. Not bad. You can buy a lot of cheetos and moutain dew with that.
You did shop it. Why the screenshot? Link the actual profile.

You did shop it. Why the screenshot? Link the actual profile.

Look at you, pretending like you dont know theres not profiles on 4chan.

Have I proven my point? Go back to your charade and quit stalking me.

Thanks for thinking I could shop that though. It's a little beyond my ability to make it look that legit.

@NamelessOne,

[laughing] Just noticed you even put a Swastika on there for good measure. You're a clown. A desperate, creepy one.

And I didnt put a swastika on there. You're pretending again that you don't know how to select that.

I never said you posted that though. I assumed you copied it from there. But it kinda sounds like you just accidentally admitted to posting it?

hmmm....

Look at you, pretending like you dont know theres not profiles on 4chan.

You can link the actual post.

quit stalking me.

You're projecting again. You're lame and boring. Lying about private messages and actually taking the time to photoshop a fake post. And you think you're trolling, when in reality I hurt your fragile feelings somewhere along the way, you took it personal, and now you're obsessed.

I never said you posted that though. I assumed you copied it from there. But it kinda sounds like you just accidentally admitted to posting it?

Then link the actual post. It's not hard.

You can link the actual post.

You're projecting again. You're lame and boring. Lying about private messages and actually taking the time to photoshop a fake post. And you think you're trolling, when in reality I hurt your fragile feelings somewhere along the way, you took it personal, and now you're obsessed.

Then link the actual post. It's not hard.

The post is not up now. Quit pretending to be aloof like you dont know how it works. I already explained this. I took a screenshot and saved it. But I changed my mind on posting cause I didn't wanna expose you. Because I know you're just trolling...unless you're really getting paid...which I understand.

Regardless, you never hurt me. You amuse me. Actually, I've been asked 3 times now if you were my ALT account. When I talked to one of the guys about it, he said you were the biggest troll on the political thread that everyone hated. And they thought it was me. I'm not sure how to feel about that.

Anyways, I just dropped in to see your game. You can imagine my disappointment when I realized you were just posting what you read on /pol/ and the_donald. And I'm sure you improvise with your name calling and normal /pol/ tactics you use. I'm really dumbfounded why you would pick a board on a conservative state to troll though. I could understand a liberal state.

But if you worked up the amount of people you have, I can only give you props. You might wanna drop the 3 alts that you keep using to like your posts though.

Oh and so you know, this isn't a left or right thing. KingOfSleaze is right wing and I dare say he's the best poster on here. Same thing goes for Willy4UK, respect. He's a great poster.

To be honest, I'm not even that political. But you're going to be a hobby of mine for now on.

The post is not up

Then link it so I can click on it and see the actual post. Anyone can take a screenshot of a post, scrub the original message, then refill a message. It's simple stuff.

217kij.jpg

Regardless, you never hurt me. You amuse me. Actually, I've been asked 3 times now if you were my ALT account. When I talked to one of the guys about it, he said you were the biggest troll on the political thread that everyone hated. And they thought it was me. I'm not sure how to feel about that.

He's more than welcomed to come have a chat. Or, are you making up more lies. It's easy to see I'm living in that feeble mind of yours rent free. Look at the lengths you're willing to go to.

But if you worked up the amount of people you have, I can only give you props. You might wanna drop the 3 alts that you keep using to like your posts though.

Provide these three alts. Guarantee you can't. If they like all my posts it shouldn't be hard.

Then link it so I can click on it and see the actual post. Anyone can take a screenshot of a post, scrub the original message, then refill a message. It's simple stuff.

217kij.jpg

Wow you copied exactly what i posted before. I'm noticing a trend here.

He's more than welcomed to come have a chat. Or, are you making up more lies. It's easy to see I'm living in that feeble mind of yours rent free. Look at the lengths you're willing to go to.

Provide these three alts. Guarantee you can't. If they like all my posts it shouldn't be hard.

I'm not calling them out, because 1 of them might be a legit poster. But anyone scrolls back oh...about 5 pages we'll see 3 posters who like everything you post.

And I only chatted to the one who said I was you and I'm not giving up his name. The other 2 just used it to take a shot at me in a thread but I didn't know who you was then.

I was mocking you, dumbass. Followed up by an outlandish photoshop, like yours. You really are slow, aren't you?

Now we go back to the name calling. I was simply pointing out you copied me when you couldn't come up with anything original. Just like you did Thursday. But name calling and doing whatever to distract from the maximum jimmy rustling you got....just like nupol

I'm not calling them out, because 1 of them might be a legit poster. But anyone scrolls back oh...about 5 pages we'll see 3 posters who like everything you post.

And I only chatted to the one who said I was you and I'm not giving up his name. The other 2 just used it to take a shot at me in a thread but I didn't know who you was then.

That's what I thought.

You use Cobra Commander symbol. Going by that, I would guess you grew up watching the old GI Joe show. Which puts you at roughly late 20's to late 30's.

Now you're averaging roughly 14 posts a day.

The average human sleeps 8

So now you have 16 free hours so we can estimate you're posting 1 time an hour. So that means you're setting down every hour to post this. Which means you're setting a large amount of the day.

Now taken into fact Kentucky is an obese state (and you're most likely living here) I can deduce that you're probably morbidly obese.

Would you say this is an accurate statement?

Listen, I'm going to head out. I will be back to watch you later and we will converse. Unless you cut me in on how much you're getting paid per post.

But I'm going to recommend you get up and walk somewhere. Maybe go out for fresh air. See the world. Lose some weight. Take a shower. I'm sure your mom is not proud.

But I will return slow_moe...maybe you can talk /pol/ into doxing me. good luck with that. I'm your number 1 fan

Turned on NBC Nightly News for a moment. First time I've watched any part of a broadcast news show in forever. The story they were doing when I turned it on was about how Trump had promised factory workers job security, but "some say" he's not lived up to that. Some factory in Indiana apparently closed and moved to Mexico. They talked to a guy who admittedly didn't vote for Trump, "but some of my co-workers did. Here you have a guy promising a lifeline, but he didn't deliver."

I wonder how many times in 8 years NBC News did a story on a failed Obama campaign promise?

It's such a joke. Fortunately the veil has lifted, everyone knows the score now. They have no more credibility....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT