POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only a matter of time before another Hodgkinson type tries to assassinate Trump and/or other GOPers. The MSM practically dog whistles for it, so you know its coming. That's truly when shit will hit the fan.

Lol racism of course. Thats all they ever argue because they know theyre fos.

The fact that they all huddled in a limo to listen and apparently RECORD what was an otherwise extraordinarily private call is beyond disgusting.

Its truly one of the lowest things ive seen any politician do in my 40 years of life. And thats saying something
It has to be the most sickening and anti American event in politics in modern American history. I can't think of anything that comes close. You truly can't get much lower than using a dead soldier. It is beyond vile and disgusting.

Only a matter of time before another Hodgkinson type tries to assassinate Trump and/or other GOPers. The MSM practically dog whistles for it, so you know its coming. That's truly when shit will hit the fan.
I believe they are truly wishing and hoping it happens. They know what they are doing and are pushing for it.

Reactions: screwduke1
It has to be the most sickening and anti American event in politics in modern American history. I can't think of anything that comes close. You truly can't get much lower than using a dead soldier. It is beyond vile and disgusting.

The words in bold above describe libs perfectly.

Ok I apologize for asking but I pretty much don't have time to follow news any more. What is the deal with the phone call and a limo, what happened?

Ok I apologize for asking but I pretty much don't have time to follow news any more. What is the deal with the phone call and a limo, what happened?
Democrat congresswoman listened in on a call from Trump to a widow, and lied about what was said.

And the MSM and left practically cheered her on as a hero.

Reactions: morgousky
Just so there is no confusion, the link to the tape of trump calling a soldiers wife with a great message has nothing to do with the soldier killed in Niger. It was a taped call from a soldiers death in Afghanistan, that the family released after the current crazy news cycle over this call to the soldier's family lost in Niger.

There's no doubt about it, IMO. It was just a month or so ago when those in the media were calling ANTIFA terrorists war heroes. They know what their rhetoric is doing.

Yep. But they’re bought and paid for. This is a battle between forces that want America to be an independent country able to take care of itself and forces that want the country to spiral out of control, reach a new low and become part of the global movement. Two guesses which side the liberals and establishment is on.

They went to Niger under Obama. As we beat ISIS and have them retreating, Africa is vulnerable. We are supposedly there to train their own to fight.

Reactions: Willy4UK
22528511_1595285143843291_4415521058529264261_n.jpg

Well yea, but you're leaving out one key part to this equation: THE EVIL ASS RIGHT IS TOTALLY WITH THE PRO WORLD ANTI AMERICAN BS. George damn Bush pioneered it and he spoke today about the evil Russians meddling in our precious democratic process. Pussy right totally complicit with the evil left.

If our system had checks and balances like our true democracy is supposed to have, then this modern day bs doesn't happen. There is no law and order, and govt is all about representing themselves.

This wasn't the point I was making.

George Bush is a globalist and establishment party politician. But he didn't run on that platform. He ran on balancing budgets, defense, lower taxes etc. Given that the year 2,000 had an internet in its infancy and little information outside of the MSM, That's what conservatives had to go on. It's not like he had the Iraq war on his record in 1999 and his father was actually a good president by todays standards.

Liberals KNEW Hillary Clinton was an evil liar. They knew she wanted to push for policy that would be detrimental to this country, like open boarders for example. They knew that her vision for abortion was up to and including 9 months. I mean partial birth abortion is the most extreme policy you can have. It's flat out murder. But yet Liberals voted for anytime abortion up to birth. They also supported her when it was obvious she would put illegal immigrants ahead of the American people. They voted for her knowing she thought child rape was something to laugh about behind closed doors.

totally different situations.

White informed liberals are evil, and they live by any means necessary.

Last edited:
Reactions: AustinTXCat
I hope they all punch like that. They lead their punches with their middle knuckles. After the first punch their fingers will be broken and I doubt they know how to continue to fight using other parts of their bodies except their mouths. Also, the extension of their arms locks the elbows and can hyper extend them causing damage to the elbow plus lose power because of the lockout. Shoulder forward also shows improper punching technique. Snowflakes training snowflakes, bring them on.

Last edited:
ANTIFA wants some?

They can come down here. I'll beat the shit out of them. Kill 90% of them. F*** I'm ready. Goddamn wish they would start shit with me

“Stop talking about banning pot and shit, we’ve just about gotten Willy to side with the pubs and leave his liberal ways behind” - political thread early 2016”

What I knew that they failed to realize?

Siding with the Christian Right > Clinton’s, Obama’s, college students, shims, Pelosi, Reid, Hollywood.

They_1b6cb4_2575660.gif

“Stop talking about banning pot and shit, we’ve just about gotten Willy to side with the pubs and leave his liberal ways behind” - political thread early 2016”

What I knew that they failed to realize?

Siding with the Christian Right > Clinton’s, Obama’s, college students, shims, Pelosi, Reid, Hollywood.

They_1b6cb4_2575660.gif

hhahaha, I was Libertarian. Still am.

fist bumps my man

hhahaha, I was Libertarian. Still am.

fist bumps my man

Got me thinking, most of the thread I would bet is libertarian. I would assume as threatening as the left has become to freedoms and liberties, Libertarians will have to take a side in this climate. I guess the election kind of proved that.

I enjoy debating libertarians but I don’t wanna run them off. I just can’t get on board with isolationism. I think it’s factually accurate that we have the country we have because of sticking our ball sacks in other people’s business. It will always have its own set backs.

Plus I like telling the world what to do. And I like the option to kill as many as possible at any time.

But when in church I pray for them, when I’m drunk or high I just want America to be the only country left in the world.

Morgousky for pres - 2024

Teen births drop from 60/K to 20/K per year in last 25 years & still falling fast. Would expect that to cut welfare payments, but I'm sure Libs will find another reason for more. Also surprised there aren't claims of racial genocide over this.

Reactions: AustinTXCat

Could you out run dude cops in high heels?

Look at that one guy envying her normal shoes or maybe he is just looking at her ass

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT