POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got me thinking, most of the thread I would bet is libertarian. I would assume as threatening as the left has become to freedoms and liberties, Libertarians will have to take a side in this climate. I guess the election kind of proved that.

I enjoy debating libertarians but I don’t wanna run them off. I just can’t get on board with isolationism. I think it’s factually accurate that we have the country we have because of sticking our ball sacks in other people’s business. It will always have its own set backs.

Plus I like telling the world what to do. And I like the option to kill as many as possible at any time.

But when in church I pray for them, when I’m drunk or high I just want America to be the only country left in the world.

Morgousky for pres - 2024

Great post my man

God I’m praying so. There’s a lot of lies to be uncovers about Kennedy.

The one that’s gonna be tough to get released is MLK. Liberals are going to fight that all the way. There were some great civil rights leaders back then and history hasn’t told the true story on the subject. MLK was not the man portrayed and I know that’s politically incorrect but so be it

God I’m praying so. There’s a lot of lies to be uncovers about Kennedy.

The one that’s gonna be tough to get released is MLK. Liberals are going to fight that all the way. There were some great civil rights leaders back then and history hasn’t told the true story on the subject. MLK was not the man portrayed and I know that’s politically incorrect but so be it

Yeah, I was disappointed to realize that as an adult.

Reactions: morgousky
JFK files would probably be a let down but if there is anything republicans want to pass legislatively with little to no press coverage, do it the day those files are opened up
Would be a good day for Trump to line up a few big executive orders too.

The left
Hates borders
Cares more for illegals
Bashes cops and military
Hates Christianity but backs Islam
Burns flag
Protests the anthem
Tries to overthrow a legitimately elected prez
Assaults ppl and destroys statues
Thinks your kids should be forced to be exposed to transgender and gay curriculum

The lowest people in this nation, easily.

This may have already been discussed; not sure.

The Playboy Centerfold is a dude. A dude with his privates chopped, but, still, it's a dude. I realize that with the all of the worthy filth on the Internet over the last two decades, that Playboy is somewhat obsolete. But, seriously, how many of the remaining subscribers are they going to lose over this ridiculous stunt?

The Playboy Centerfold is a dude. A dude with his privates chopped, but, still, it's a dude. I realize that with the all of the worthy filth on the Internet over the last two decades, that Playboy is somewhat obsolete. But, seriously, how many of the remaining subscribers are they going to lose over this ridiculous stunt?
Michelle Obama finally made Playboy?

Bet hef literally rolled over in his grave

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
I can't believe Rep Wilson would do that, and even worse is the media ran with it. It's absolutely disgusting that some Dems are using a call to the Widow of a Soldier as a political weapon.

It is always worse than what it appears when dealing with these hypocrites.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/3833/text
H.R.3833 - To require a regional strategy to address the threat posed by Boko Haram.114th Congress (2015-2016)
BILL
Hide Overview icon-hide
Sponsor: Rep. Wilson, Frederica S. [D-FL-24] (Introduced 10/26/2015)
Committees: House - Foreign Affairs; Intelligence (Permanent)
Latest Action: House - 09/22/2016 Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote . (All Actions)

(1) IN GENERAL.—Not later than 180 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, the Secretary of State and the Secretary of Defense shall jointly develop and submit to the appropriate committees of Congress a 5-year strategy to help enable the Government of Nigeria, members of the Multinational Joint Task Force to Combat Boko Haram (MNJTF) authorized by the African Union, and relevant partners to counter the regional threat of Boko Haram and assist the Government of Nigeria and its neighbors to accept and address legitimate grievances of vulnerable populations in areas affected by Boko Haram.

Reactions: Bill Derington
Just some more dirt on the Rock Star. She is on the Committee for Foreign Affairs. Which means that all the intel on her phones and computers are compromised by the Awan spy ring. So that little bill she wrote to defeat Boko Haram sending are troops over there and then her careless/seditious which ever it may be behavior allowed for our men to be ambushed.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-rep-wilson-hired-criminal-imran-awan-expert/
Figures. ‘Rodeo Clown’ Rep. Wilson Hired Criminal Imran Awan as IT Expert

New JFK photos coming out.

tnmwoo1lSkI7ooEdD6NMH3cugD_Hvh8CFhN7TfLdvaE.jpg

I am not saying it is the Clintons.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/...s-mob-violence-prompts-u-n-pull-staff-n809386
Vampire Scare Triggers Mob Violence, Prompts U.N. to Pull Staff
by REUTERS

LILONGWE, Malawi — The United Nations has pulled staff out of two districts in southern Malawi where a vampire scare has triggered mob violence in which at least five people have been killed.

Belief in witchcraft is widespread in rural Malawi, one of the world's poorest countries, where many aid agencies and NGOs work. A spate of vigilante violence linked to a vampire rumors also erupted in Malawi in 2002.

Combating Malnutrition and Poverty in Malawi

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/blog/tag/malawi

Hillary Clinton visits Malawi on Africa trip

August 5, 2012 | 11:57am
LILONGWE, Malawi — Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton offered praise and pledged continued American support to the impoverished southern African nation of Malawi on Sunday, making a brief a stop here to visit with the country’s first woman president, only the second female African head of state.

Any chance Trump drops the JFK file live on the video board and the Military perp walks the 5 CIA puppet traitors down the concert aisle to Lee Greenwood singing God Bless the USA?

Five ex-presidents to attend hurricane relief concert; Trump appearing in video message

Former Presidents Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush and Jimmy Carter will attend Saturday night's event,named "Deep From the Heart: The One America Appeal," at Reed Arena at Texas A&M University in College Station.

Last edited:
Reactions: AustinTXCat
ADVERTISEMENT