POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So wait, what you are saying is the whole time the MSM has been screaming Russia we now know that the Russians were bribing Obama? And a GOP operative was negotiating to get Hiliary's private email?

Is that what I'm reading?

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Read this psycho's thread.

Every fat ugly girl in glasses is a feminist it seems and then demands you change your definition of beauty to include them because men don't find them attractive.

Google pictures of this girl and tell me she isn't just a total stereotype.

Every male feminist has glasses, no muscles and usually a terrjble beard. Every feminist is ugly and loves blue or green or pink or crayola red hair.

Last edited:
Nothing surprising about any of this. Nothing will happen. Just another topic for Hannity to do several shows about with all these folks/journalists getting their tv time on his show and then on to the next story.

One area I have been greatly disappointed with Trump although Sessions is the main one to point at for lack of action against these criminals. Maybe something is going on behind the scenes we do not know about, but doubt it.

Read this psycho's thread.

Every fat ugly girl in glasses is a feminist it seems and then demands you change your definition of beauty to include them because men don't find them attractive.

Google pictures of this girl and tell me she isn't just a total stereotype.

Every male feminist has glasses, no muscles and usually a terrjble beard. Every feminist is ugly and loves blue or green or pink or crayola red hair.

I might be able to try #15 for a while. maybe.

Really need to get the forum shopping, and ability for activist federal judges from bullshit circuits to issue orders binding on the federal government and entire country, under control.

I think the Trump administration should go about their business as if the restraining order doesn't exist.

Some podunk district court judge going to start holding federal government officials in contempt?

Should be removed immediately. Scotus already spoke on this twice.

This judge took an oath to follow the law and uphold the constitution. This is a violation of both. Should be removed. Immediately

If you can ignore the law like sanctuary cities then why should anyone listen to this moronic judge?

Hey, how about we allow Hawaii to have all of the refugees and Muslims they want and dump them all there and watch their island fall apart when tourism stops.

That sheriff hates Loomer. He can't stand being called out and asked on lies.

Security guard is an illegal.

Wonder if we will get a round of lectures from liberals about illegals considering they loved to bash whites after Vegas.

If you can ignore the law like sanctuary cities then why should anyone listen to this moronic judge?

Hey, how about we allow Hawaii to have all of the refugees and Muslims they want and dump them all there and watch their island fall apart when tourism stops.

Why give them Hawaii? Offer Alaska and see how many decide to stay in their hell hole.

Reactions: KingOfBBN

Wonder if we will get a round of lectures from liberals about illegals considering they loved to bash whites after Vegas.
I've always wondered how many of these big wildfires every year are started by illegals or terrorists. I mean, any moron can start a fire, even the dumbest of idiots can. Don't know why ISIS wouldn't be doing it, or any other POS's.

Reactions: Rex Kwon Do
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT