How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DL6cbRsVAAM_aeo.jpg:large

John is never going to get it re Trump and Twitter. It has been explained to him at least 3 times, twice by me. His deep-seated disdain for the man won't allow him to see the big picture. John doesn't like Trump, so his vision of the man will always be tainted and cause him confusion.

This Tweet, John, is exactly why Trump uses Twitter. Your problem seems to be that you are attracted to the bait he puts out for those looking for low hanging fruit to bitch about. You, you ass, are exactly who he is targeting to trigger and it;s working on you, bro. Think about that for a second.

Trump's Twitter feed is one huge distraction for mental midgets. Check your ****ing self or STFU about it. We get. Obviously, you do not.

John is never going to get it re Trump and Twitter. It has been explained to him at least 3 times, twice by me. His deep-seated disdain for the man won't allow him to see the big picture. John doesn't like Trump, so his vision of the man will always be tainted and cause him confusion.

This Tweet, John, is exactly why Trump uses Twitter. Your problem seems to be that you are attracted to the bait he puts out for those looking for low hanging fruit to bitch about. You, you ass, are exactly who he is targeting to trigger and it;s working on you, bro. Think about that for a second.

Trump's Twitter feed is one huge distraction for mental midgets. Check your ****ing self or STFU about it. We get. Obviously, you do not.

Its reasonable to not be a fan of twitter trump. I love him, but not a fan of most his tweets.

Its great when he uses it to bypass fakenews. But theyre sometimes divisive and incendiary, creating petty conflicts when his time/energy would be better spent elsewhere.

Reactions: JohnKBA

Wow, I'm honored that I'm a target for the POTUS. Never realized that I was so important.

I've got no disdain for Trump. He's doing a fine job governing IMO. The twitter stuff is dumb. You can try to explain it to me a thousand more times, you pretentious fvckhead, and it will still be dumb.

Carry on.

Reactions: FusterCluck
I have always thought Trump uses twitter mostly as a diversion tactic. He sends out a tweet that makes the left and MSM outraged, and they focus on a tweet for a week or two while Trump is doing stuff in Afghanistan, NK, on the economy etc...

He uses it to have the left and MSM chasing rabbits, IMO.

I have always thought Trump uses twitter mostly as a diversion tactic. He sends out a tweet that makes the left and MSM outraged, and they focus on a tweet for a week or two while Trump is doing stuff in Afghanistan, NK, on the economy etc...

He uses it to have the left and MSM chasing rabbits.

That could be, but Trump strikes me as being very impulsive - when he gets put into a situation where hasn't prepped and been prepped, he tends to stumble all over himself. I can't see that personality being cunning and tactful enough to think several steps ahead and use Twitter feuds as a diversion tactic. He sees something, he reacts, period.

Maybe I'm wrong. Like I said, I think he's doing a fine job thus far. Maybe he is the greatest strategist the White House has ever seen.

That could be, but Trump strikes me as being very impulsive - when he gets put into a situation where hasn't prepped and been prepped, he tends to stumble all over himself. I can't see that personality being cunning and tactful enough to think several steps ahead and use Twitter feuds as a diversion tactic. He sees something, he reacts, period.

Maybe I'm wrong. Like I said, I think he's doing a fine job thus far. Maybe he is the greatest strategist the White House has ever seen.

I just want to make sure I have this right.

Guy becomes a billionaire, TV personality among other things.

He out smarts career family political machines, the entire MSM, ideologues who’s life mission is to take back the SCOTUS and transform the country.

He then becomes president of the United States with the media, his own party, and all of the other side is trying desperately to bring him down.....

But he’s impulsive, not well prepped, and hot headed?

People still appear to not get this man.
And I have trouble understanding why?

His Twitter use is a mixed bag. I get certain things as a way to counter mainstream media, to get them to paint themselves into a corner, culture war stuff, etc.

Stupid stuff like even acknowledging Mika and Morning Joe? Nope. Fighting everyone? Nope. Saying anything about North Korea outside of the one tweet about Clintons, Obama and Bush doing nothing? No.

Then again, a lot easier said than done. We aren't the ones whose family is bashed 24/7 and we're not a guy who is attacked as much as him. Bush never acknowledged it and the GOP got destroyed and the left's culture war grew larger and more dominant.

Yes sir, Bush is the main reason the media grew so anti-conservative. He allowed them to bash him over and over, thinking eventually history would tell a different side of is story.

It’s not going to happen. No conservative should take the media beating lying down.

Still amazed how underreported the Menendez and DWS IT staffer scandals are. There was an actual hearing about the IT scandal this past week and there's been absolutely no coverage on it.

Don't forget about the Benghanzi trials. More evidence Hilldabeast knew it was an attack in the FOIA emails.

Plus this.

48 mentions of Tillerson in the recent Clinton email dumps.

Tillerson received clearance in 2013.

Secretary of the Deep State

John, use your logic here. How many unprepped, impulsive, ignorant people can become president?

You'll start to realize how calculated he is once you allow yourself to think past the BS everyday.

John, use your logic here. How many unprepped, impulsive, ignorant people can become president?

You'll start to realize how calculated he is once you allow yourself to think past the BS everyday.

I don't think he's ignorant. He strikes me as a guy who goes with his gut though.

I'm open to the idea that I'm wrong, but that's the way I see it.

I don't think he's ignorant. He strikes me as a guy who goes with his gut though.

Idk what that means, but you seem to be kind of dismissing the fact that he played chess to win the election and is now playing chess with the media to help overturn years of leftist propaganda. That's a lot more than just using your gut.

Reactions: screwduke1
Idk what that means, but you seem to be kind of dismissing the fact that he played chess to win the election and is now playing chess with the media to help overturn years of leftist propaganda. That's a lot more than just using your gut.

Ehhh, the media stuff doesn't bother me. They deserve everything he dishes at them.

Picking fights with athletes seems idiotic though. Calling out world leaders (even insane ones) on social media is dumb.

I'm never going to be all in on everything Trump does like some of you guys are. He's not infallible.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Amazing how "brilliant' the MSM, Libs, etc think they are and never once do they ever get that Trump trolls them on an everyday basis.

We will never see anyone like this man ever again in our lifetimes who has the ability to play these clowns as easily as he does. He single handily took down the two most powerful family dynasties in modern political history while spending his own money and having his own party do what they could to sabatoge his candidacy/Presidency.

Real impulsive dumbass he is. Only became a multi billionaire in the most ruthless industry and city in the world all the while creating one of the most well known brands out there and becoming a celebrity.

Amazing how "brilliant' the MSM, Libs, etc think they are and never once do they ever get that Trump trolls them on an everyday basis.

We will never see anyone like this man ever again in our lifetimes who has the ability to play these clowns as easily as he does. He single handily took down the two most powerful family dynasties in modern political history while spending his own money and having his own party do what they could to sabatoge his candidacy/Presidency.

Real impulsive dumbass he is. Only became a multi billionaire in the most ruthless industry and city in the world all the while creating one of the most well known brands out there and becoming a celebrity.

You talk about him like he's fvcking Jeebus.

I've got better things to do than worship a guy for winning an election.

no former great power has ever debased themselves quite like England.

Six months is an absolute joke, if's proven that the suspect intended to use acid as a weapon. 10 years is more appropriate, and life if the acid is used in an attack. It should be with (after about 25 years) or without parole depending on the level of damage. It's frankly worth the death penalty, though that's not realistic, especially in a country that doesn't have it.

You talk about him like he's fvcking Jeebus.

I've got better things to do than worship a guy for winning an election.
I actually understand what you are saying, Trump has a ton of flaws, is not perfect. Far from it. We should not put all of our hopes in one man.

I think the admiration stems from the fact that he stands up to bullies, in the MSM, Dems, GOP. He says what the average American is thinking about the NFL, etc.

People are too used to listening to bullshit lawyers trained in the art of persuasive speech who couldn’t care less what the actual truth is.

It’s why trump can’t say something like there are bad dudes on both sides, when they obviously are, without getting annihilated in the press and culture for it.

Trump is a big time fan of Sun Tzu. Hell he practically named his book after The Art of War.

The Art of War talks a LOT about using deception and diversions. I think Trump uses it a lot, especially regarding his tweets.

Hell a few weeks ago Trump uttered "Calm before the storm" as an answer to a question and the MSM is STILL asking about what he meant by it. He does this on purpose.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT