POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ashley looking like the hypocrite she is. While knowing Harvey Weinstein well, didn't raise her voice once in protest to his well-known abusive behavior toward many, many women in Hollywood. She effectively chose to allow other women to suffer because she didn't want to ruffle feathers of those that employ her. While not knowing Donald Trump, like she knows Weinstein, she willingly stepped on the national stage and declared herself a nasty woman and trashed the President for "saying" something unflattering about women years ago...one time. It is an absolute truth that liberals will always accuse others of exactly the thing that they themselves are guilty...every time. Deflection. I actually do agree with her being a nasty woman...she should be ashamed.

The left: Trumps a dictator, hes literally hitler!!!

Also the left: Why does Trump keep kicking things to congress?

Its all noise at this point. Trump could solve world peace and hunger and the left would still say he is Satan himself. I would be very curious how Reagan would be treated right now.

I can't stand leftist media outlets that promote absolute BS.

Top of the hour news update stated "Donald Trump has decirtified the Iran Deal, if for no other reason to undermine his predecessor. Trump has made a habit of undoing anything set in place by former president Obama."

How about the fact it was a horrible deal that gave nuclear technology to a country that would wipe us off the map if they could? Good grief. The constant spin is equal to that of an eternal merry-go-round.

Reactions: screwduke1
I can't stand leftist media outlets that promote absolute BS.

Top of the hour news update stated "Donald Trump has decirtified the Iran Deal, if for no other reason to undermine his predecessor. Trump has made a habit of undoing anything set in place by former president Obama."

How about the fact it was a horrible deal that gave nuclear technology to a country that would wipe us off the map if they could? Good grief. The constant spin is equal to that of an eternal merry-go-round.
Are they intentionally sabotaging any chance for a demorat to win the next presidential election?

Its all noise at this point. Trump could solve world peace and hunger and the left would still say he is Satan himself. I would be very curious how Reagan would be treated right now.

In fairness, you could reverse that and insert Obama or Hillary and change left to right and it would still be accurate.
It sure seems like it.

Those folks in the middle are going to have a pretty easy decision come 2020.

Voter turnout is this country is a joke already, but I can see it being worse in 2020.

Reagan would've gotten the same treatment probably.

In fairness, you could reverse that and insert Obama or Hillary and change left to right and it would still be accurate.

Voter turnout is this country is a joke already, but I can see it being worse in 2020.
There was not even close to the number of blind following and hatred toward Obama. Sure you had your racists idiots against Obama, but when he actually did things that the other side deemed good or as an achievement then they gave him credit such as with the Osama Bin Laden deal. Trump could do anything...anything that Dems have been harping for for years and it would suddenly be a horrible thing.

Both sides have idiots. The only problem is that Dems seem to have more of them that are completely unreasonable.

There was not even close to the number of blind following and hatred toward Obama. Sure you had your racists idiots against Obama, but when he actually did things that the other side deemed good or as an achievement then they gave him credit such as with the Osama Bin Laden deal. Trump could do anything...anything that Dems have been harping for for years and it would suddenly be a horrible thing.

Both sides have idiots. The only problem is that Dems seem to have more of them that are completely unreasonable.

That's probably a fair take.

Shapiro always comes off as a complete Dbag, but he makes young people/libs look like complete fools on a regular basis.

I don't agree with him on every issue, sometimes he's not far enough to the right ( or as I call it the normal truth in todays America) for my taste, but he's probably the best conservative master debater there is, aside from Newt.

Tucker is a good one, but both of those are way better than him.

http://www.kentucky.com/news/local/counties/fayette-county/article178594066.html
http://www.kentucky.com/news/local/counties/fayette-county/article178594066.html
Yeah, Spectrum is a shit company. Story time...

Have had Insight/TWC/Spectrum since 2006. The mjority of that time, I was overpaying my payment by anywhere from $3-5 on auto-deduct just to keep it a nice round number for budget figures since the GD price changed every month. Figured I'd use the accumulated excess on movies or a payment or something later, just never got around to it and I really didn't pay it any attention until I noticed it had ballooned to over $200.

B/c I 'd been with them so long, I was immediately offered the 300mbps internet before it even became available thru TWC. Had it from day 1, free upgrade cost from 50 to 300, new modem and it only bumped my payment $40. It was worth it, I was happy. This was 2014? 2015 at the latest.

When Spectrum took over this year, they immediately instituted a $200 upgrade fee for their 300mpbs internet service.

Guess where my $200 surplus went.

They sent me a letter telling me they were aware of the issue and that I should expect the refund to be reflected in my bill... they weren't even going to just give it back to me... they were going to slightly discount my monthly bill until the $200 was satisfied. I shit you not. I got that letter in June. Still waiting, not hopeful.

Never in 1000 years did I think I'd one day long for TWC.

This isn't the spokeman you'd pick - there's something about him that I suspect wouldn't play well to mass audiences. But, what he's saying would result in an affirmative, sure-that's-just-common-sense headnod from probably 75% of the US population (yes, I know how divided we are). The Dems/left have self-righteously backed themselves into a corner by taking a position that most people simply won't agree with.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT