POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't stand leftist media outlets that promote absolute BS.

Top of the hour news update stated "Donald Trump has decirtified the Iran Deal, if for no other reason to undermine his predecessor. Trump has made a habit of undoing anything set in place by former president Obama."

How about the fact it was a horrible deal that gave nuclear technology to a country that would wipe us off the map if they could? Good grief. The constant spin is equal to that of an eternal merry-go-round.
You realize what you just wrote is spin. You know that, right?
There is nothing factually incorrect in the "Top of the hour news update".

Calling this or any deal "horrible", "great" or "bigly" is inserting opinion...or in other words..."spin". Isn't that what you just said you didn't want?

Congress, a GOP majority congress approved the deal regardless of your opinion. The deal gave us the ability to perform onsite monitoring of Iran's nuclear program. With no deal they can do whatever they want.

Calling this or any deal "horrible", "great" or "bigly" is inserting opinion...or in other words..."spin". Isn't that what you just said you didn't want?

Congress, a GOP majority congress approved the deal regardless of your opinion. The deal gave us the ability to perform onsite monitoring of Iran's nuclear program. With no deal they can do whatever they want.

hey Fuzzynuts, how did those same deals work out for North Korea? sure kept them from getting the nukes. God your a moron. all "the deal" did was hand them all the uranium they wanted and billions and billions of cash.

answer this, why does a country that sits on assloads of oil with a relatively small population need nuclear power plants for energy?

Reactions: JStaff2187
hey Fuzzynuts, how did those same deals work out for North Korea? sure kept them from getting the nukes. God your a moron. all "the deal" did was hand them all the uranium they wanted and billions and billions of cash.

answer this, why does a country that sits on assloads of oil with a relatively small population need nuclear power plants for energy?
Fuzz is just stirring the pot, he knows that Iran cannot be trusted. It's not like North Korea would share the information with them anyway

With no deal they didn't have access to it like they do now in the first place. As already pointed out, check out North Korea. How ignorant do you have to be to give a country that has vowed to destroy western civilization nuclear tech? It's like saying let's give a serial killer a knife. We'll monitor him but we'll have to give him 24 days notice before we inspect him.

I love the fact that the justifying of this deal was that we "stppped" them from using nukes for awhile. You could have had a blast telling your grandkids why they were going to get nuked.

And the GOP is as ignorant as the liberals up there. All they care about is money and power.

Stop spinning things. Common sense and reality are not needed here.

Reactions: thabigbluenation
DMCzuDkWsAA8BfK.jpg:large

There was not even close to the number of blind following and hatred toward Obama. Sure you had your racists idiots against Obama, but when he actually did things that the other side deemed good or as an achievement then they gave him credit such as with the Osama Bin Laden deal. Trump could do anything...anything that Dems have been harping for for years and it would suddenly be a horrible thing.

Both sides have idiots. The only problem is that Dems seem to have more of them that are completely unreasonable.
Trump received good marks for the federal response to the hurricanes in Texas and Florida... he is doing his best work to give back all that goodwill with his handling of PR.
He has had multiple opportunities to be and act presidential he just seems to always piss those opportunities away. He would rather play to his base than try and be a uniting figure.

Obama didn't go around daily deliberately inciting people, didn't act like an adolescent with his cutesy liddle name calling. You may not have liked his politics but he acted like an adult and was respectful.
You want good press? Maybe not going around picking fights with the media would be a good idea. Respect won't be given to people who don't earn it.

http://www.kentucky.com/news/local/counties/fayette-county/article178594066.html
Yeah, Spectrum is a shit company. Story time...

Have had Insight/TWC/Spectrum since 2006. The mjority of that time, I was overpaying my payment by anywhere from $3-5 on auto-deduct just to keep it a nice round number for budget figures since the GD price changed every month. Figured I'd use the accumulated excess on movies or a payment or something later, just never got around to it and I really didn't pay it any attention until I noticed it had ballooned to over $200.

B/c I 'd been with them so long, I was immediately offered the 300mbps internet before it even became available thru TWC. Had it from day 1, free upgrade cost from 50 to 300, new modem and it only bumped my payment $40. It was worth it, I was happy. This was 2014? 2015 at the latest.

When Spectrum took over this year, they immediately instituted a $200 upgrade fee for their 300mpbs internet service.

Guess where my $200 surplus went.

They sent me a letter telling me they were aware of the issue and that I should expect the refund to be reflected in my bill... they weren't even going to just give it back to me... they were going to slightly discount my monthly bill until the $200 was satisfied. I shit you not. I got that letter in June. Still waiting, not hopeful.

Never in 1000 years did I think I'd one day long for TWC.

And the only reason lexington is going all Nazi on spectrum is to push the states (horribly failing) high speed internet thingy that has already wasted many millions and not been successfully implemented anywhere. It's a damn joke.

But yea, govt will totally rule the e-world eventually. Might as well just let it happen.

I made TWC personally drive their happy ass to my house and disconnect the drop from the pole which they "don't do". Took 3 phone calls.

Trump received good marks for the federal response to the hurricanes in Texas and Florida... he is doing his best work to give back all that goodwill with his handling of PR.
He has had multiple opportunities to be and act presidential he just seems to always piss those opportunities away. He would rather play to his base than try and be a uniting figure.

Obama didn't go around daily deliberately inciting people, didn't act like an adolescent with his cutesy liddle name calling. You may not have liked his politics but he acted like an adult and was respectful.
You want good press? Maybe not going around picking fights with the media would be a good idea. Respect won't be given to people who don't earn it.

Fuzz, the Govt response to PR is the same as it was in Tx and Fl.
What you don’t have is an army of volunteers flooding the area. That’s the difference, and it’s only because they can’t drive there.

Electrical workers from all over the country headed to Texas and Fl with their own gear and utility trucks. They can’t get to PR.

The left is trying to create a governmental failure that isn’t. The supplies are there. The manpower isn’t, and the Govt isn’t equipped to rebuild infrastructure, it simply provides the means and logistics.

You say Trump isn’t Presidential, what you really mean is sit there and quietly take the hit Jobs from the left and MSM. They treated Bush the exact same way, he was Hitler, a war criminal, a chimp, and on and on. Trump is going to fight back.
Obama didn’t have to call anyone anything, he had the media and entertainers to do his bidding.

What you don’t have is an army of volunteers flooding the area. That’s the difference, and it’s only because they can’t drive there.

Electrical workers from all over the country headed to Texas and Fl with their own gear and utility trucks. They can’t get to PR.

The left is trying to create a governmental failure that isn’t. The supplies are there. The manpower isn’t, and the Govt isn’t equipped to rebuild infrastructure, it simply provides the means and logistics.

You say Trump isn’t Presidential, what you really mean is sit there and quietly take the hit Jobs from the left and MSM. They treated Bush the exact same way, he was Hitler, a war criminal, a chimp, and on and on. Trump is going to fight back.
Obama didn’t have to call anyone anything, he had the media and entertainers to do his bidding.

Pushing back on the MSM is one thing and I'm glad he's doing that.

He initiates plenty of the mud slinging too though. His vendetta with the NFL is a pure sore loser play after they killed the USFL and have shut him out of buying a franchise.

Reactions: duke4life831

I agree, Obama was very respectful and courteous while he was selling out our country. Trump is mean to reporters though. Good points Fuzz.

I also think Americans have more pride and band together to help each other. I wonder about the PR people and their work ethic.

Pushing back on the MSM is one thing and I'm glad he's doing that.

He initiates plenty of the mud slinging too though. His vendetta with the NFL is a pure sore loser play after they killed the USFL and have shut him out of buying a franchise.

He does initiate it, attacking keeps the media on its heels. Keeps them from creating storylines, Trump creates the storyline.
We’re building up troops in Afghanistan and there isn’t a peep about it. Because the media has been wrapped up in NFL players kneeling.
That’s a win win situation for Trump, American voters see millionaire players kneeling during the anthem about something that isn’t even real, and they get pissed. Has nothing to do with a vendetta against the NFL.

Might be why it’s basically a third world country.
Only reason I think this is because of what I have heard about Haiti. I have a missionary friend who goes there to set up water purification systems. He and other missionaries set up the systems, show the locals how to operate and maintain it, leave supplies behind to make repairs, etc. Months later they go back to the villages where they left the systems only to find out that the people are drinking dirty water again. The reason is that the villagers don't take the time to make the routine maintenance and repairs needed to operate it. It's not like they are too busy to fix the systems. I would think clean water would be a priority for people. I can only assume that PR is the same situation.

He does initiate it, attacking keeps the media on its heels. Keeps them from creating storylines, Trump creates the storyline.
We’re building up troops in Afghanistan and there isn’t a peep about it. Because the media has been wrapped up in NFL players kneeling.
That’s a win win situation for Trump, American voters see millionaire players kneeling during the anthem about something that isn’t even real, and they get pissed. Has nothing to do with a vendetta against the NFL.

Are you in Lexington? I want to hang with you and try whatever you're currently high on. I'll bring some good bourbon.

Are you in Lexington? I want to hang with you and try whatever you're currently high on. I'll bring some good bourbon.

I'm high on life brother!

I don't think Trump was thinking about a vendetta with NFL when he brought up the kneeling.
Kaepernick stated he wouldn't stand for an anthem to a country that oppressed people of color, no one is being oppressed in this nation.

So essentially you’re a sheep who prefers the politicians to hide their unethical positions behind closed doors?

News flash: Obama lied CONSTANTLY but it’s totally ok because he did it with a smile and a nod? Obama lied about real issues, like police brutality, healthcare, and also used the government to intimidate opposition.

He emboldened our enemies with cash and guns.

But he was oh so nice about it wasn’t he?

GTFOH with that bullshit.

So dumb. Media outlets like the NYTs are destroying the west.

Um white nationalists are all that is saving the west from being the third world.

I love that white nationalists are now grouped in with white supremacists.

White nationalist- a nationalist who is white
White supremacist- a person who thinks whites are superior and hates Jews.

Last edited:
Reactions: screwduke1
Only reason I think this is because of what I have heard about Haiti. I have a missionary friend who goes there to set up water purification systems. He and other missionaries set up the systems, show the locals how to operate and maintain it, leave supplies behind to make repairs, etc. Months later they go back to the villages where they left the systems only to find out that the people are drinking dirty water again. The reason is that the villagers don't take the time to make the routine maintenance and repairs needed to operate it. It's not like they are too busy to fix the systems. I would think clean water would be a priority for people. I can only assume that PR is the same situation.

Would prefer to drink water of color, not some white mans water.

I was listening to the Jimmy Dore show recently. I enjoy his show for a few reasons.

1. He IS the standard that progressives hope to achieve. I like to know how insane that wing grows.

2. He hates the Democratic Party. Honestly, probably more than I do, if it’s possible.

There’s usually some truth to his observations, but he’s always wrong in his solutions. That is a true progressive right there.

Anyway, he had a guest speaking that wouldn’t shut up about Trumps tweets, and how it was not presidential or becoming of the office. Typical democratic political nonsense. Dore lit her ass up, telling her it was 8 years ago that Obama was praised for his use of technology
Like no president before. How he was heralded the greatest modern president in history, and how he was so intelligent to reach the new generation through social media. “McCain was just too old to get it” they said.

So now it’s not presidential to speak the people’s language and use the people’s social platforms.

I’m in huge disagreement with Dore, but it’s stuff like this that makes me watch him. I think liberals are too far to the left, but he thinks they aren’t far enough, and we both pound them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT