POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's hear from some of those guys who have said "no one in my incredibly small circle of friends has been attacked by a terrorist, I don't think it's a problem". Look how quickly the cancer of islam has spread through Europe.

Unless something drastic is done, they will take over the entire world. That is their aim and if no one does anything of substance to stop them they will achieve their goal. These dumbass liberals in our country have no idea what they are asking for. Fags will be gone. Transgenders will be gone. White women will be raped and killed. How can anyone be ignorant enough to believe the "religion of peace" will be more peaceful when it is the rule of the land? We don't have to speculate about this

Hope to God I can afford to keep my kids away from these sick freaks. I hate that my kids have to come up with brainwashed kids like this.

Of course that's offered at the Michelle Obama Neighborhood Library. I thought that was Onion material, but sadly no.

DLjw-YfX4AMJg5q.jpg

I assume that is in Libya. The left in America would do that to American Graves if they could. That is where this gets very cultural. Many historic war graves are British American and some western European (German, Irish, French, Dutch) and some AA. The modern left is made up largely of people that have immigrated in last 120 years and AA. Eastern European, Muslim, and Hispanics.

Last edited:
Reactions: Willy4UK
- That reminds me, remember all the "independent minds" around here a few years ago? "Just want an outsider, man!"...........welp, sure smoked a lot of those poseurs out.

But but but DT is just a big ol meanie pants. :(

Yeah, the religion of which the god was an open pedophile would definitely be a useful tool against sex abuse.

Wow, they worship pedolphia?

Good for them. Nice country. High standard of living. Gave us Glock.

Kaepernick turned down a 14 million dollar contract to stay with the 49ers. His collusion claim is weak.

I'm not sure who is more desperate for attention. Kaepernick or Hillary.

And that is all Donald ever talked about for months during the campaign. It was also what Rand has called for years too.

I'm not sure how the business model works, but if nothing else it creates more competition

Reactions: ymmot31
Some Republicans saying this will hurt the many people that voted for Trump and leave them unable to afford insurance. Which is correct?

Haha.

I too have opted to pursue a class action suit against all D1 teams and NBA teams from keeping me out of the league.
Weinstein kept me out of movies and totally stifled my career. First things first though, Hillary fondled my balls at a Bill Clinton fundraiser in 1999. I was so traumatized that I suppressed the memory until recently. There has to be others.

Some Republicans saying this will hurt the many people that voted for Trump and leave them unable to afford insurance. Which is correct?
Not sure how it would hurt them. More competition usually means lower prices. Whatever Republicans are saying that probably have no clue what they're talking about.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT