• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tenor.gif

DKwr8vEX0AAqhwX.jpg

Stuff like this is so disgusting to me, maybe some women voted Republican cause they prefer that economic view point, maybe some women as mothers don't want their daughters to have to share a locker room with a swinging dick that has issues or maybe as mothers they dare be pro-life, maybe some women felt Obama was weak on national security and they wanted a different approach...the left treats their voters like cattle and if a black man is conservative he is a uncle tom or house nigga cause he didn't fall into line...if a woman dares not vote for a democratic nominee she is not a real woman or she is stupid or she believes in patriarchy....that certainly won't treat her as a free individual with an independent mind...Michelle Obama has never shown in word or action anything other than a superficiality that she isn't ever going to out grow.

Which of the 97 genders is she referring to when she says women?

Clinton Compares Trump to Putin: 'Hopefully He Hasn't Ordered the Killing of People and Journalists'

http://freebeacon.com/politics/clinton-compares-trump-putin-hopefully-hasnt-ordered-killing/

Love it. Please keep attacking him. Please please please. Maybe Trump will get tired of that and lock em up.

I think he is still pissed about the USFL and wants to tank the NFL.

Roy Moore is a terrible candidate and I wouldn't be surprised if the senate election in Alabama went blue.

Why is Moore a terrible candidate? I don't know much about him but I'm damn glad they stuck it to the establishment pick.

Reactions: screwduke1
did somebody erase my michelle obama post? I wrote quite a bit and it is now missing on my screen? pretty pathetic if some moderator erased that post. the post can still be found if you click on Cosby's reply to it but on my page the post otherwise disappeared.

Last edited:
Reactions: screwduke1
Love it. Please keep attacking him. Please please please. Maybe Trump will get tired of that and lock em up.

I think he is still pissed about the USFL and wants to tank the NFL.

Why is Moore a terrible candidate? I don't know much about him but I'm damn glad they stuck it to the establishment pick.

Moore is a religious zealot. That's enough to turn me off.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
DKwr8vEX0AAqhwX.jpg

Stuff like this is so disgusting to me, maybe some women voted Republican cause they prefer that economic view point, maybe some women as mothers don't want their daughters to have to share a locker room with a swinging dick that has issues or maybe as mothers they dare be pro-life, maybe some women felt Obama was weak on national security and they wanted a different approach...the left treats their voters like cattle and if a black man is conservative he is a uncle tom or house n-word cause he didn't fall into line...if a woman dares not vote for a democratic nominee she is not a real woman or she is stupid or she believes in patriarchy....that certainly won't treat her as a free individual with an independent mind...Michelle Obama has never shown in word or action anything other than a superficiality that she isn't ever going to out grow.

I edited this post due to Deeefense objections...I only included any reference to the N word because that is what black conservatives get called when they don't agree. We have had recently a former United States congressman who was black who would get called those vile things and he had letters and emails exposing the left for how they would treat a black men if he didn't fall into line. I wasn't using the word in the sense I agreed with it, I think the original post made that plain.

I decided to check my blood pressure while at Kroger. It asked for my birthday then my gender.

That got me to thinking. I wonder what someone who identifies as the opposite sex does? Do they flip out that their results are off because they're actually a man after pressing female? What does a person who is "ze" do? Boycott those machines?

Reactions: JohnKBA
Have I got something backward here? I though DT wanted to drain the swamp- so why did he go all in on a swamp guy?

Plenty of excuses and theories out there. I agree with Bannon though. This is a message to the establishment. This is not about Trump. Change is happening you better wake up. Trump better stick to his promises.

Reactions: JohnKBA
Blend in and out of identifying as white and Jewish right before bashing white people? Check.

Last edited:
Love how the people in the left wing states are now bitching about possibly having all their federal subsidies reduced.

I don't necessarily like to see the state tax deduction go, but lot's of people who fell into a range where the state tax deduction was greater than the new proposed standard deduction were probably getting hit with AMT anyway (I'm assuming, haven't actually done any checking).

Now, no one understands AMT (which is one of the problems). So convincing people they might not be worse off isn't going to be easy.

Plus, everything is going to depend on the bracket ranges. We won't be able to project anything until we get those.

I've been pretty busy the past few days, but can someone explain to me the specifics of the criminal activity? Assuming no tax evasion, why would paying college kids to go to a school be a crime?

I'm glad the FBI has it's priorities straight though.

Reactions: angryram
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT