POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why is Moore a terrible candidate? I don't know much about him but I'm damn glad they stuck it to the establishment pick.

Have you seen him or listened to him? I mean he's Gary Johnson and "what is Aleppo?" Bad. He didn't know what daca is the other day.

This may shock ol fuzzhead and rqarnold, but he's way way way too far right IMO. Makes the freedom caucus look liberal lol.

I've been pretty busy the past few days, but can someone explain to me the specifics of the criminal activity? Assuming no tax evasion, why would paying college kids to go to a school be a crime?

I'm glad the FBI has it's priorities straight though.
Ity has something to do with coaches taking money from Adidas to steer recruits toward handlers/advisors after they're drafted. Only the coaches who actually took money from Adidas got arrested. Those who just funneled the money from Adidas to the players just got dragged thru the NCAA mud, subsequent to the investigation.

Oh, and apparently, those NBA advisors and those at Adidas passing out the money were either the same people, or closely connected.

Last edited:
I've been pretty busy the past few days, but can someone explain to me the specifics of the criminal activity? Assuming no tax evasion, why would paying college kids to go to a school be a crime?

I'm glad the FBI has it's priorities straight though.

Wire fraud and bribery. Setting up fake invoices, etc.

Looks like Hillary killed another. Paul Horner. #ClintonBodyCount. Be careful out there, folks.

Michelle Obama has a big ol' penis too

Ai2sfQC.gif

The problem is that there is a lot of violent crime in our country, and a minor segment of our population is commiting most of it.

And there are many other problems in this country that the POTUS should worry about yet he worries about a few NFL players taking a knee to protest what they see as injustice.

You seem to be implying that because there are "bigger" problems that we shouldn't be as concerned about those that might not be as big, or at least not perceived as big. Are you familiar with root cause analysis?

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
The fact you honestly believe Trump is worried about the NFL. :joy:

Someone run down the list of Trump accomplishments...

Oh, and that wall is literally being built, btw.
i'd imagine Donald just sits and bites his fingernails "worrying"
And there are many other problems in this country that the POTUS should worry about yet he worries about a few NFL players taking a knee to protest what they see as injustice.

You seem to be implying that because there are "bigger" problems that we shouldn't be as concerned about those that might not be as big, or at least not perceived as big. Are you familiar with root cause analysis?
business 101 is don't take sides in politics or religion. Amazing that some people don't see that as important.

Root cause analysis? a term some over educated egghead came up with which means use your brain and common sense and reasoning and you're likely to figure out your problem.

Reactions: angryram
The fact you honestly believe Trump is worried about the NFL. :joy:

Someone run down the list of Trump accomplishments...

Oh, and that wall is literally being built, btw.
Mash, perhaps you should have followed back the comment to which I was responding...

No, Trump isn't worried about the NFL but it's a good tool to play to his base.

Mash, perhaps you should have followed back the comment to which I was responding...

No, Trump isn't worried about the NFL but it's a good tool to play to his base.

No, it's to play to those outside of his base. Mfer's base is growing everyday because he's putting these elitist rich twats on blast and making the common blue collar type rethink things.

...and dems still have no message, no hope, no answer. They better try to find their voice or 2020 will be even more embarrassing for them.

According to the media, this Doug Jones fella running in Alabama sounds uhmazing. #rightonqueue

Sessions says free speech ‘under attack’ on college campuses.

Based on all the crap we've witnessed over the past 10 months, he's right.

Oh, hey Jeff. You may have missed the attack on the rule of law everywhere else in our democracy while political powers are given free passes for crimes they committed and your department runs witch hunts in an attempt to undermine our democracy, but by all means. Focus on college kids free speech and arresting AAU coaches you ****ing clown.

Also, I rescind my defense of Jeff Sessions clamp down on marijuana that I was basing on the fact Congress needed to change the laws, not the DOJ.

He's clearly picking and choosing which laws to enforce based on personal preference like works in the Obama administration.

Don't ignore tons of illegal bullshit from the political class then tell me we need to get a handle on Marijuana because it's the law.

Douche.

I think about our political media when I watch Demling, Forde, Sullivan, et al doing post mortem journalizing at UL.

Also, I rescind my defense of Jeff Sessions clamp down on marijuana that I was basing on the fact Congress needed to change the laws, not the DOJ.

He's clearly picking and choosing which laws to enforce based on personal preference like works in the Obama administration.

Don't ignore tons of illegal bullshit from the political class then tell me we need to get a handle on Marijuana because it's the law.

Douche.

[cheers]

giphy.gif

No one in the media (no surprise) or in here talking about the Kurdish independence vote? The Kurds have earned their right to an independent state, the Iraqi CTS forces could not have taken Mosul without their help or Raqqa. Iraq and Iran suspending flights to Kurdistan until they return the oil fields to Baghdad and Turkey threatening to send troops across the border. If Erdogan tries to occupy Kurdish land, kick them out of NATO. Trump may want to threaten to move U.S. bases in Turkey to Kurdistan and put Erdogan on notice.

Edit: More information can be found on the Kurdish (English) news site.
http://www.rudaw.net/english

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Tuesday was a bad day for McConnell. First Healthcare reform goes up in flames, his pick to win the Alabama Senate seat gets defeated and his beloved Louisville Cardinals are under FBI investigation.

Reactions: angryram
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT