POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The problem is that money will always drive the bus. It would take a fundamental shift in how the world operates to fix the issues in Washington.
And one big donor led to a GOP member of BBN as the new Canada Ambassador as of last week. Tread lightly hoser.

Reactions: JohnKBA
Need some tax plan cliff notes

There's a PDF they released that's just a few pages. I imagine it's online somewhere. I just got it through one of our research software provider emails so can't link.

Still pretty light on details.

Off the top of my head, less tax brackets, double standard deduction, eliminate state income tax deduction, keep mortgage interest deduction, keep charitable deduction, eliminate AMT, top tax rate of 25% on pass through income, top 20% corporate rate, eliminate DPAD, keep R&D tax credit.

Enlighten me on this one. Ambassador to Canada...what a fluff position!
Kelly Craft, wife of Joe Craft, as in the Craft Center

images

Kudos to the Washington Post! Anytime I think of a complex political issue I think "I wonder what 3rd graders have to say about this"

She's clearly not thought about the financial repercussions of her plan and the effect it would have on legal, tax paying US citizens. She's just not ready for a run at office yet.

Ambassador to Canada is probably a sweet gig.

Gotta imagine you won't get murdered in any covert gun running operations gone awry and then left to die in Windsor.

Just don't get lost in Hamtramck on your way.

North Korea is apparently so confused by Trump that it's asking US experts for help.

.....According to a Washington Post report on Tuesday, government officials have been soliciting, via various back channels, US experts with ties to the Republican Party for informal talks.

"Their number-one concern is Trump," an unnamed analyst told Anna Fifield, the newspaper's Tokyo bureau chief.

"They can't figure him out."

[laughing]

Love how the people in the left wing states are now bitching about possibly having all their federal subsidies reduced.
More lefty hypocrisy. They want all this big Fed government but want to be left off the hook by deductions for their state & local tax choices. BS.

North Korea is apparently so confused by Trump that it's asking US experts for help.

.....According to a Washington Post report on Tuesday, government officials have been soliciting, via various back channels, US experts with ties to the Republican Party for informal talks.

"Their number-one concern is Trump," an unnamed analyst told Anna Fifield, the newspaper's Tokyo bureau chief.

"They can't figure him out."

[laughing]
They're probably wondering why they can't simply make a few threats, and get a plane load of cash sent their way... I mean, the last guy did it?

megyn Kelly has her own daytime talk show now. You should youtube it. Talk about cringe haha. She is an epic failure
Some people really make bad career choices.

Imagine if she just stayed at Fox: accept Trump and toe the line a little...her looks alone would have kept in a prime time slot.

Maybe not as bad as Pitino (imagine if he stayed at UK: he'd be talked about as the GOAT... multiple titles, Olympic coach instead of K... but I digress).

If Pitino would have stayed at UK then WE would have been the ones in trouble. He was a shifty piece of shit when he was here as well.

Reactions: Mashburned
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT