How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DJvNpCXVYAAuYz6.jpg

Here's the deal.. that lady looks to be about 55, which means she could have had 30 years of IT experience since then, plus anything she learned in college would have been severely out of date.

- Signed, a guy who does a lot of IT without taking a lick of IT classes in college

Wait. WTF? I never knew this. Katy Tur's dad is that transgender that grabbed Ben Shapiro and threatened him two years ago? And she dated Keith Olberman? What in the hell? What a shit show she is.

Breaking: poster who rarely posts here comes running real quick after he was...

giphy.gif
Breaking: Local yokel thinks anyone who doesnt support neonazis is a liberal. Blames everything wrong in his miserable life on Brown people. This guys is so triggered hes tagging me in conversations I have no part in. Enjoy your inbred echo chamber, and welcome to ignore.

http://ourlandofthefree.com/2017/08/red-meat/

Admit it: you knew it was going to happen the moment you first saw video of her twerking and doing drugs in public. Malia Obama’s sex tape has surfaced.
Meanwhile, President Trump’s daughters are all successful, hard-working assets to America rather than drug-using embarrassments to humanity.

this is from the link you posted

"
We believe in the right to be free. No matter what, the freedom to do what we want, say what we want and publish what we want comes first.

Therefore we make no guarantee that what you read here is true. In fact, it most definitely is not."

Breaking: Local yokel thinks anyone who doesnt support neonazis is a liberal. Blames everything wrong in his miserable life on Brown people. This guys is so triggered hes tagging me in conversations I have no part in. Enjoy your inbred echo chamber, and welcome to ignore.

Blaming brown people? Turning western civilization into the third world and a haven for terrorism and the welfare state is 100 percent tied to Democrats and the types they bring over.

And whites are blamed for everyone's problems. There's no crying when whites are attacked or bashed in media or in academia. It's business as usual.

Here's the deal.. that lady looks to be about 55, which means she could have had 30 years of IT experience since then, plus anything she learned in college would have been severely out of date.

- Signed, a guy who does a lot of IT without taking a lick of IT classes in college

Maybe.

I appreciate youre making it in that industry. But its silly to think it equates to the head of IT for a giant corporation which collects the most sensitive financial data imaginable.

They were running with "Trump is showing no empathy" with Hurricane Harvey, which is laughable. The people there wanted help, which is exactly what Trump gave them. I doubt most people down there were thinking "Man I wish Trump would show some friggen empathy" lmao, what a bunch of horse shit.

Really is amazing how Trump got zero credit for the fantastic responses to Harvey and Irma. Yet if there was even one tiny screw up, he would've been trashed 24/7 over it.
The way it was playing out, Trump was being accused of dragging his feet in signing the order for federal help. Truth is, he can't do that until the Governor of the state gives him a written/formal request. The governor said he was asking for it, but he hadn't asked properly. Once he did, Trump immediately signed off on it. Keep in mind that all this occurred before Harvey even made landfall.

If Trump had acted too quickly, they would have jumped on him for not even knowing how these things work and for being unqualified.

As it turns out, now all they can do is criticize him for some tweets he made that were not hurricane related. As most of you know, it takes a couple of uninterrupted days to compose a tweet and no other action is possible during that time frame.

Reactions: screwduke1

There it is. You run around pretending to hate politics and claim to be the centrist in the room, yet you are nothing but a liberal shill who's bought into the playbook of radical Marxist and communist.

Really, I always find it hilarious how this type always plays the "moderate smart guy" card, yet only proceeds to enter into debate with one side. This guy does it routinely. You aren't fooling anyone, misfit sellout.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT