POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cnn is nonstop negative on Trump and it won't change.

The Democrats can attack teflon Don all they want; they'll never make me forget they nominated a sociopath ( as witnessed on video celebrating the freedom of a rapist and wicked smile and cackle at the news Gaddalfi was being beaten to deathand sodomized with a knife)

It's probably because of the 'Teflon Don' piece that just dropped. None of their labels/personal attacks on Trump are working. His base is as strong as ever. They're in trouble and they know it.

Teflon Don confounds Democrats
Democrats have attacked the president every which way, but polling and focus groups show none of it's working.

You're correct. The Dems realize they are in serious trouble come mid terms.

All we've heard is that when one party controls all branches of Gov they lose it come the first mid term. So what does that mean if Trump and the Reps gain seats in 18?
It would mean the nation truly wanted change.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
21728262_748918451970823_8462966981850564299_n.jpg

[laughing]

Too Close For Comfort

Earlier this week, we were made aware that a graphical element on one of Destiny 2’s armor pieces bore close resemblance to an internet meme that has been subsequently repurposed to represent hate and intolerance. This was completely unintentional. As an immediate response, we extended our planned maintenance window to remove the element from the armor piece itself, and will be following up next week with another patch to remove the same element from the UI icon and preview screens, scrubbing it from the game altogether.

Like many of you, we aren’t satisfied with that reaction alone. As the team was busy patching the game, others were already asking the important questions – the very same questions we know many of you are asking now.

destiny_2_road_complex_aa1_kekistan_flag_collage_1740.jpg

I dropped everything and read that. I'm glad I did as it's one of the most articulate and accurate things I've ever read.

I wasn't able to quote any of it, but there are several paragraphs that stood out to me. The ones on crime and reparations were especially pointed. If @jameslee32 , @fuzz77 , or @keysersosay#1 would care to read it and tell us what they disagree with, I'll be happy to explain to them why they are mistaken.

I casually read Zero Hedge/Durden, and enjoy it most times, but he's way off trying to blame Kelly, claiming he lost control. Kelly was brought in because Reince was useless and to put a stop to the leakss, not be Trump's social media filter. I don't have a clue where he even got that idea. It's a completely made up assertion.

I dropped everything and read that. I'm glad I did as it's one of the most articulate and accurate things I've ever read.

I wasn't able to quote any of it, but there are several paragraphs that stood out to me. The ones on crime and reparations were especially pointed. If @jameslee32 , @fuzz77 , or @keysersosay#1 would care to read it and tell us what they disagree with, I'll be happy to explain to them why they are mistaken.

"When people give up the seductive idea that the world owes them something, except the right to be left alone, they are given the power of forgiveness—even of those who have historically oppressed them."

I casually read Zero Hedge/Durden, and enjoy it most times, but he's way off trying to blame Kelly, claiming he lost control. Kelly was brought in because Reince was useless and to put a stop to the leakss, not be Trump's social media filter. I don't have a clue where he even got that idea. It's a completely made up assertion.
I would also say with Kelly being recently attacked, called a disgrace to the uni, not a general etc etc that his giveadamn is busted when it comes to PC policing.

I didn't dive that deep into his Kelly analysis. I was too busy laughing at Hildawg's hole in one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT