POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EsPn continues to keep digging deeper...at some point they'll need to learn to speak Chinese because they will have dug all the way through the planet. This kind of stuff is the reason why I only watch EsPn if the CATS are on.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
21761824_1558847570820382_3451758390390888687_n.jpg

That's a framer. Where did you get it?

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Nor should he let anything go.
He's faced everything head on since he's been potus and has given no quarter.
Deal with it.
The problem with the left and their supporters is that they will say anything they want and lie about conservatives and then become outraged when you defend yourself. Then run and hide once they don't have superior numbers. Hey liberals, we will bring the fight to you.

An off the rails Trump (even though hes not) would still be 4 trillion times better than Hillary.

If Trump defending himself from a stupid attack makes him off the rails, I hope hes off the rails everyday for the next 8 years.

Reactions: warrior-cat
The kid mowing the white house grass is really cool. No one tell me anything that makes me feel differently, please. We can all agree that's awesome, correct?

Pretty awesome. That's what kids did before the huge influx of illegals.

That's why the, "Oh yeah? Who's going to be in the fields and do your yardwork and watch your kids?" Um we are. A lot of us always have and we did just fine before they got here.

Reactions: screwduke1
Reading the comments could make one's head explode. There are some real nut jobs out there. I see a lot of people complaining about N Korea. How do these idiots think N Korea acquired their nuclear technology? Combo of Clinton and Obama administrations. Just clueless. No critical thinking skills whatsoever.
ESPN sold dem nukes!!!

Last edited:
Also disingenuous to make the claim that those wanting the wall think it will stop illegal and unlawful immigration. No, but it will slow it to a trickle.

If a wall isn't going to work then why is the left so against it? Sure as hell isn't about money because they have no problem spending the hell out of money.

Lack of information and having enough knowledge on the subject matters have the social justice warriors and other leftist in this thread just throwing useless information in an attempt to derail the train. Poor attempt James and vhcat. Get some actual real facts and come back. P.S. liberal sites lie so, don't use them or Keyser, he can't remember from one moment to the next what he posted.

I got to say, this protest is f*cking dumb. Even if Jason Stockley was found guilty, four more black people in St. Louis will be shot dead by another black person within a week, and not a single one will draw a protest.

So far this year, 135 black people have been killed in St. Louis, and everyone of the suspects (96) are black. Protesting this case is like trying to cure cancer with a band-aid.

Read above. There's your answer. According to the BLM crowd, they only matter when a cracker ass LEO kills one because those are the only ones they can exploit.

I got to say, this protest is f*cking dumb. Even if Jason Stockley was found guilty, four more black people in St. Louis will be shot dead by another black person within a week, and not a single one will draw a protest.

So far this year, 135 black people have been killed in St. Louis, and everyone of the suspects (96) are black. Protesting this case is like trying to cure cancer with a band-aid.

Read above. There's your answer. According to the BLM crowd, they only matter when a cracker ass LEO kills one because those are the only ones they can exploit.

Always blame the white man for anything bad that happens a black person. They don't care about black lives, they only care about blaming white people and gives them a reason to create anarchy.

Kim said the country's final goal "is to establish the equilibrium of real force with the U.S. and make the U.S. rulers dare not talk about military option for the DPRK," referring to North Korea's official name, the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-09-15-18-33-17

A war with Kim is pretty much inevitable at this point. Can we please just kill this guy already? Just drop a MOAB on his house and get it over with.

Thanks Bill Clinton and to others who had horrible foreign policy towards NK.

[laughing] You didn't know? In liberal lala land a 140 character tweet takes up all of Trump's attention and time for an entire week. He couldn't possibly focus on anything else after such a grueling task.

A tweet takes less time than texting someone back. That's why it makes me chuckle when people make such stupid claims. It's not a manifesto. It's a thought typed out. It's a GD text to the world

ESPN public editor is being attacked by the leftist mob on Twitter. It's not good enough that they didn't fire Jemele, but now they want ESPN brass to back her 100%, agree with what she said, and publicly label Trump and all of his supporters white supremacists, too. To his credit, he's not backing down.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ESPNPublicEd

Holy shit!

Aside from being a UK alum, I'm also an Austin Community College alumni, along with others (Tarleton State (grad school), SW Texas State (BA) and Central Texas College (AAS). We won't count U Oklahoma and U Maryland). In fact, I earned an Associate of Arts (German) and 2 undergrad certs (networking and web development) from ACC. But, hell, my last class there was 15 years ago. FYI, Alex Jones is also an ACC alum.

Wow!

What is most pathetic is that their sorrow is 100 percent based on the reaction of other people. If he didn't get blowback, he'd have no apologies for it because that's how he felt.

And how crazy do you have to be to hate DeVos and hope she gets sexually assaulted simply because she believes in due process from these absurd campus "courts?" They just automatically assume guilt and then we end up with crazy nuts like Mattress Girl being lauded by liberals.

She may like to berate tow truck employees, but I can "get behind" her political views any way she wants me to.

Looks like the dems have moved on from denial and are now firmly in the anger stage. Bargaining should be much smoother and a lot more fun to watch them grovel for crumbs.

[laughing] Damn. Those fools marched down to the police station, jumping on top of a police Suvs and busting the windows out. When they were finished there they marched down to the mayor's house, banging on his front door and busting his windows out when he didn't answer.

She spelled out boobs as if she never heard the word lmao.

Then the other guy playing victim for her. Jemele hill been held back because of race and gender? Hardly. Exactly the opposite. If she were a white male with the same talent shed be at some rural nowhere paper.

She was spelling it trying to give him an out to say booze, and he refused to let that happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT