How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
r38we.jpg

Why, its almost like someone sent them billions of dollars. Wonder who did that?
It was the terrorist that held the White House and the American right hostage for 8 years. Barak Husein Osama. The B is now gone and replaced with the original ancient Islamic spelling of his name.

Reactions: screwduke1
There it is. You run around pretending to hate politics and claim to be the centrist in the room, yet you are nothing but a liberal shill who's bought into the playbook of radical Marxist and communist.

Really, I always find it hilarious how this type always plays the "moderate smart guy" card, yet only proceeds to enter into debate with one side. This guy does it routinely. You aren't fooling anyone, misfit sellout.
Not to quibble, but he self-identifies as a conservative.

Women make decisions based on emotion, men make decisions based on information.

It's science, and why mothers and fathers are equally important in nature.

Breaking: Local yokel thinks anyone who doesnt support neonazis is a liberal. Blames everything wrong in his miserable life on Brown people. This guys is so triggered hes tagging me in conversations I have no part in. Enjoy your inbred echo chamber, and welcome to ignore.

Lol poster ignores words. He can't even deal. LIke omg.

Can we please employ the liberal faux outrage machine bots and have them go after Paul Ryan? Is it possible to please kick his ass out?
There was a report a week or two ago that said the freedom caucus supposedly has a plan to oust him. We will see.

Ever notice how many "news" reporters on the cable "news" channels speak with british accent? there seems to be more and more lately.
I sometimes feel like i'm watching golf.

[laughing] Story full of 'try' and 'could' from a source not associated with the WH, but the 'done deal' headline just reads so much better.

“The U.S. has stated that they will not renegotiate the Paris accord, but they will try to review the terms on which they could be engaged under this agreement,” European Commissioner for Climate Action and Energy Miguel Arias Cañete said.

“They are seriously considering the terms on which the U.S. could re-engage,” the person said.

Last edited:
Reactions: screwduke1
[laughing] Story full of 'try' and 'could' from a source not associated with the WH, but the 'done deal' headline just reads so much better.

“The U.S. has stated that they will not renegotiate the Paris accord, but they will try to review the terms on which they could be engaged under this agreement,” European Commissioner for Climate Action and Energy Miguel Arias Cañete said.

“They are seriously considering the terms on which the U.S. could re-engage,” the person said.

Imo, this is nothing but Trump hearing Ivanka, Cohn and McMaster out, trying to appease them.
I think there's an effort to rip Trumps base away, and this story was designed to try to do that. Got debunked within like 5 minutes though lol.

Why is this posted here? Who gives a f*ck what that guy thinks? Do you give a f*ck what that guy thinks?

posted a couple of cnn politics headlines where they were telling us what some guy from maroon5 thoughts about trump and what bob de niro had to say on trump...was posting to show how superficial and dumb CNN is.

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
Also, how does this even make sense?

“The U.S. has stated that they will not renegotiate the Paris accord, but they will try to review the terms on which they could be engaged under this agreement,”

If they're reviewing certain terms on which they could be engaged, but leaving out certain other terms on which they can't be engaged, are they not renegotiating the deal? Am I'm missing something here? This is exactly what Trump has said from day one. US is withdrawing until we can renegotiate more favorable terms.

Last edited:
Russiagate is so beyond dead that they are resorting to trying to rip Trumps base away now. That's what the DACA deal fake news and this Paris Treaty fake news was designed to do, IMO.

I think the MSM and elites finally realized that the Russia and nazi crap was not working so this is the new tactic. Looks to me that Soros has changed the marching orders.

I think there's an effort to rip Trumps base away, and this story was designed to try to do that. Got debunked within like 5 minutes though lol.

It's probably because of the 'Teflon Don' piece that just dropped. None of their labels/personal attacks on Trump are working. His base is as strong as ever. They're in trouble and they know it.

Teflon Don confounds Democrats
Democrats have attacked the president every which way, but polling and focus groups show none of it's working.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT