How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DJzh8WBX0AA4afB.jpg

What is most pathetic is that their sorrow is 100 percent based on the reaction of other people. If he didn't get blowback, he'd have no apologies for it because that's how he felt.

And how crazy do you have to be to hate DeVos and hope she gets sexually assaulted simply because she believes in due process from these absurd campus "courts?" They just automatically assume guilt and then we end up with crazy nuts like Mattress Girl being lauded by liberals.
You don't say you're alright with someone getting sexually assaulting and then suddenly regretting saying that. There's a hot of hate there and to think and say something like that is pathetic.

[laughing] Damn. Those fools marched down to the police station, jumping on top of a police Suvs and busting the windows out. When they were finished there they marched down to the mayor's house, banging on his front door and busting his windows out when he didn't answer.

Diversity is our strength.

So as Harvey and then Irma battered Texas and Florida respectively, the press had their knives out and their teeth bared ready to carve and devour Trump. Their narrative was a foregone conclusion: Trump is indifferent, his administration is slow to react, the response is slow, inefficient and poorly run; and as a result the victims of the hurricane are suffering.

The reality was that Trump reacted quickly, was generous in allocating aid and resources, and FEMA is being praised for how quick and responsive they have been. FEMA has learned from past mistakes and has taken a proactive approach to disaster response. The result has been that two potentially very disastrous hurricanes have been much less of a crisis than they were predicted to be.

So, where's THAT coverage? Where's THAT narrative? Somewhere buried under the ridiculous reaction to the FLOTUS' high heels and extensive dissection of each Trump tweet.

I wasn't a big fan of the guy, a year and a half ago I thought his bid for presidency was a huge farce with little to no chance of success. But I said it several months ago, and I'll say it again: He is uniquely positioned to change Washington for the better. Trump is figuring it out. He is learning on the job. He's going to make mistakes and falter out of the gate, but he is going to recover and learn from those mistakes and do better. And he very possibly could become a beloved figure in our nation's history.

One thing he has obviously learned: The Republican establishment in Washington is not his ally. I don't think he has turned away from them, but he has shown them he can get things done without them, and he will deal with them at arm's length henceforward.

Also, another observation: Have you ever heard Trump argue against the accusations that he's racist, sexist, a Nazi, fascist, etc.? He doesn't. He doesn't give them the dignity of a response. Call him what you want, he is going to do what he believes is right. Same with party or ideological labels.

We have a populist president. I believe he's not politics as usual, and he will do good for America. He's not for the white man, or the black man, or the brown man, or the yellow man. He is for everyman. That is what America is about. It's not about identity politics and individualism, it's about a common identity, common ideals, and common goals: We are American.

Latest FOIA dump by Judicial Watch.
http://www.wnd.com/2017/09/huma-abedins-mother-censored-hillarys-saudi-speech/
HUMA ABEDIN'S MOTHER CENSORED HILLARY'S SAUDI SPEECH

Saleha Abedin, a member of the Muslim Sisterhood, a branch of the Muslim Brotherhood, is a sociology lecturer and vice dean at Dar Al Hekma in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, a school she helped found with Yaseen Abdullah Kadi, a member of the bin Laden family who was designated by the U.S. as a terrorist. She has blamed America for 9/11 and advocated for Islamic law provisions condoning marital rape, child marriage, female genital mutilation, domestic violence, and lashings and stonings for women accused of adultery. Huma worked for her family’s Saudi-sponsored Islamic journal, Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs, through at least 2008. She is listed as “assistant editor” in the 2002 issue in which her mother suggested the United States was doomed to be attacked on Sept. 11, 2001, because of “sanctions” it leveled against Iraq and other “injustices” allegedly committed against the Muslim world.

Saleha Abedin sent a list of “important points to remember.”

They included:

• “Do not use political terms such as ‘democracy/elections/freedom.'”
  • “Do not use the term ’empowerment of women’ instead say “enabling of women’ and use other terms such as ‘partnership/participation.'”
  • “Do not even mention driving for women! The last visitor received a torrent of rejoinders from students who has said they have more important challenges to contend with.”
  • “Don’t sound sympathetic to ‘women’s plight’ or be ‘patronizing’ as other visitors have done and made the students extremely annoyed. They rightly consider these as in-house issues that they would like to address themselves and not for outsiders, no matter how well intentioned, to come and tell them this.”
A transcript shows Clinton abided by Saleha Abedin’s edits, avoiding mention of “freedom” and “democracy,” and using the term “partnership.”

So as Harvey and then Irma battered Texas and Florida respectively, the press had their knives out and their teeth bared ready to carve and devour Trump. Their narrative was a foregone conclusion: Trump is indifferent, his administration is slow to react, the response is slow, inefficient and poorly run; and as a result the victims of the hurricane are suffering.

The reality was that Trump reacted quickly, was generous in allocating aid and resources, and FEMA is being praised for how quick and responsive they have been. FEMA has learned from past mistakes and has taken a proactive approach to disaster response. The result has been that two potentially very disastrous hurricanes have been much less of a crisis than they were predicted to be.

So, where's THAT coverage? Where's THAT narrative? Somewhere buried under the ridiculous reaction to the FLOTUS' high heels and extensive dissection of each Trump tweet.

I wasn't a big fan of the guy, a year and a half ago I thought his bid for presidency was a huge farce with little to no chance of success. But I said it several months ago, and I'll say it again: He is uniquely positioned to change Washington for the better. Trump is figuring it out. He is learning on the job. He's going to make mistakes and falter out of the gate, but he is going to recover and learn from those mistakes and do better. And he very possibly could become a beloved figure in our nation's history.

One thing he has obviously learned: The Republican establishment in Washington is not his ally. I don't think he has turned away from them, but he has shown them he can get things done without them, and he will deal with them at arm's length henceforward.

Also, another observation: Have you ever heard Trump argue against the accusations that he's racist, sexist, a Nazi, fascist, etc.? He doesn't. He doesn't give them the dignity of a response. Call him what you want, he is going to do what he believes is right. Same with party or ideological labels.

We have a populist president. I believe he's not politics as usual, and he will do good for America. He's not for the white man, or the black man, or the brown man, or the yellow man. He is for everyman. That is what America is about. It's not about identity politics and individualism, it's about a common identity, common ideals, and common goals: We are American.
They were running with "Trump is showing no empathy" with Hurricane Harvey, which is laughable. The people there wanted help, which is exactly what Trump gave them. I doubt most people down there were thinking "Man I wish Trump would show some friggen empathy" lmao, what a bunch of horse shit.

Really is amazing how Trump got zero credit for the fantastic responses to Harvey and Irma. Yet if there was even one tiny screw up, he would've been trashed 24/7 over it.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
They were running with "Trump is showing no empathy" with Hurricane Harvey, which is laughable. The people there wanted help, which is exactly what Trump gave them. I doubt most people down there were thinking "Man I wish Trump would show some friggen empathy" lmao, what a bunch of horse shit.

Really is amazing how Trump got zero credit for the fantastic responses to Harvey and Irma. Yet if there was even one tiny screw up, he would've been trashed 24/7 over it.

That is why the media is fake news.

Reactions: screwduke1
The STL cop was acquitted in 2017 for a shooting that took place in 2011.

Our justice system is likely the dumbest most bloated pos system we have, and that's really saying something.

Some meth head cold blooded murdered a cop in my town and idk if that's been resolved yet. Will be 3-4 years.

Can't wait to see how the left kills this 11 year old...
Only person that has blocked me on twitter is the kfile dude from CNN who doxxed the Trump WWF guy (or supposed guy). I asked him if he was going after the little black girl at that Houston shelter and her ties to Koch.

Reactions: screwduke1
Let's recap the left real quick.

Enables and backs Islam

Does nothing to deter Islamic terrorism.

Will not protect borders

Will not enforce immigration laws

Tries to replace the country's population with government dependent people from backwards countries and cultures

Does not believe in assimilation

Believes in pandering to people offended by the home country's culture

Believes in censoring free speech in the streets and online & even beating the crap out of you to accomplish it. They also want to hide the truth from the public.

Has no issue with media colluding with leftist politicians.

But they're the good guys.

Last edited:
[laughing] You didn't know? In liberal lala land a 140 character tweet takes up all of Trump's attention and time for an entire week. He couldn't possibly focus on anything else after such a grueling task.
That is because they only know about the way they do it and think everyone else is just as slow.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Thin-skinned doesn't fully explain the guy. Tissue-paper skinned perhaps.
Or, God forbid he is smart enough to know the mainstream media will not tell it the correct way. Yeah, I know, you lack the intelligence to figure that out. It is quite obvious, you can't get past liberal media talking points.

If multiculturalism is so good then why does it have to be forced on people by politicians and constant propaganda and those who oppose it are punished?

How does that sound good? What does this offer? A chance to fund third world people who hate your country and culture? Why would we ever want this? We don't.

Reactions: ymmot31
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT