• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DJU-9qKW0AAJEBH.jpg

Reactions: screwduke1
How to douchebag in 2017: not only say something like this but retweet your quote on twitter

You gotta read this morons thread.

One of my stupid-ass Lefty friends posted on Facebook that Floridians and Texans sort of deserved the recent hurricanes because they live in states that voted for Trump. That's a terrible thing to say, of course, but the comedy is that this guy lives in Ohio. So, if we get some terrible tornado here, does that mean that he deserved it, too? Ohio did vote for Trump. By his logic, he's just as guilty as the entire population of Florida and Texas, including the liberals that didn't vote for Trump,

Yet she cancelled the fireworks for that night early on. Just another lying politician.
The fireworks deal was yuge....started getting wood I heard that.

Iirc the Philly speech the night before wasn't planned that far in advance either, and I doubt if she was cruising she'd have brought in Obes and Michelle.

Good Christ the panic they were in due to internals had to be palpable....

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Can hear in her voice she's just doing this shit for money and to save face, that effing presidency is hers.

Lol laid down on he bed. Prolly cried. Cause that's what we need.
Can you imagine if she had to endure the shit Donald has had to put up with if she was elected? Senators calling for her death? C list actors holding her severed head?

Yet she cancelled the fireworks for that night early on. Just another lying politician.

I thought it was pathetic that she didn't come out to greet her supporters. That's bush league and the media gave her a pass. She didn't talk until that Friday after the election.

Last edited:
Reactions: ymmot31
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT