ADVERTISEMENT

College Football 25

For anyone that hasn't gotten the game yet like I hadn't until an hour or so ago, go to QVC and sign up and put it in your cart and use code HELLO30 for $30 off of a $60 or more purchase. Your total after tax and Shipping will be like $48 dollars and some change. Great deal.

Not to mention if you simply have the sec go to 9 conference games it breaks the schedule logic. Teams playing 8 conference games or 7 games even.

The sim logic is garbage too. Playoff has 2 or 3 non power 4 cupcakes in it almost every season. Force sim can eliminate some of this but still a pain.
I'm only playing 8 conference games without custom conferences. I'm 7 seasons into my dynasty just simulating games. This season and last I've only had 6 SEC conference games on my schedule and you can't fix it. If I try to even move an out of conference game to a different open date It tells me the schedule doesn't meet the requirements and I have to back out to the original broken schedule the game gives me.

Last edited:
For anyone that hasn't gotten the game yet like I hadn't until an hour or so ago, go to QVC and sign up and put it in your cart and use code HELLO30 for $30 off of a $60 or more purchase. Your total after tax and Shipping will be like $48 dollars and some change. Great deal.
I don’t even have a PS5 and I’m about to do that just in case lol

Reactions: WILDCAT_NATION#8
Defense is giving me major issues on this game. I'm on varsity for goodness sake and southern miss qb looks like Joe Montana back there. Won 43 to 29 but geez.

Somehow beat sc 38 to 21 but couldn't tackle their dang rb. He kept breaking tackles like I was playing on Heisman. Defense made a huge INT in end zone and SC fumbled a kickoff that I scored off of to get some distance finally.

Brown is pretty unstoppable on this game so far. Sure UGA will put me in my place. I'm scared to see how raided up their offense is after sc and southern miss.

Reactions: screwduke1
I don't think it's possible to have a good defense on this game lol. Best hopes are to get some pass rush on the QB to stop a play. Or occasionally hit the RB in the back field. But that's about it.

I don't think it's possible to have a good defense on this game lol. Best hopes are to get some pass rush on the QB to stop a play. Or occasionally hit the RB in the back field. But that's about it.

I got better (albeit on varsity). I have ran through season 1 and my reward is a 10 and 2 record and the 8 seed in the playoffs. I get alabama so a bit scared and then if I somehow win that I get those gutless gators as the 1 seed.

I've won a lot of close games and recruiting class is like 22nd.

Home field advantage is nonsense. I couldn't throw the ball at texas or Florida or ole miss. I somehow came back from 17 to 0 at half to beat ole miss 21 to 17. Florida beat me so I relish the chance to end them in the quarterfinals. I choked thar game away. I was up 10 to 3 in 4th and instead of kicking I went for it on 4th and inches and the damn qb sneak canned animation glitches and he didn't get a good spot.

I also have Hairston and 2 other DBs that may transfer due to playing time. I'm like wtf you start what more do u want. I digress. Game is fun but clearly flawed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT