POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haha dude took his stick and said come get some!

The dude talking smack to the old man is a pussy for sure! Trying to spark something to get attacked as his buddy is getting cuffed.

I'm sure they fled shortly after.

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
Haha dude took his stick and said come get some!

The dude talking smack to the old man is a pussy for sure! Trying to spark something to get attacked as his buddy is getting cuffed.

I'm sure they fled shortly after.

The smack talker was doing it after he ran behind the cop, then started running his mouth.

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
Wow. could this cow actually have an iota of rational thought?

No. she's looking out for herself and herself only. She even slams other Dems that know she is killing their party. It's obvious they are starting to see America hates them. Thinks, err knows they are complete crooked sorry ass pols. In it for themselves. Nothing else.

What the EVER loving eff. If my kid was in that class, I would hunt that pos dyke down and choke her with my cawk until she squirted my juice out her eyeballs.

A buddy of mine made some Facebook post about being pro DACA.......got into some details and he didn't want to discuss money because there has to be enough for humanity no matter what.

Ok, well I'll drop my kids off at your house and you feed them, bath them, cloth them and run them around everywhere for just a month and for that I won't help at all, not 1 penny! Ok?

His response was, dude that's not even close to reality. At which point everyone we knew started laughing at him.

I mean it's that damn simple folks!

A buddy of mine made some Facebook post about being pro DACA.......got into some details and he didn't want to discuss money because there has to be enough for humanity no matter what.

Ok, well I'll drop my kids off at your house and you feed them, bath them, cloth them and run them around everywhere for just a month and for that I won't help at all, not 1 penny! Ok?

His response was, dude that's not even close to reality. At which point everyone we knew started laughing at him.

I mean it's that damn simple folks!

The bleeding heart crew are always about it if it's someone else's money and someone else's neighborhood. Easier to virtue signal.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity

Is anyone going to pretend to be surprised?
Salon is pushing the normalization of child sex as well

Ironically -- that movement is trying to come out of the cess-ridden closet JUST as we have a President that's making it a goal to kick their sick asses into the spotlight.....and hopefully some form of near term, crime appropriate justice

Watching the left lose their shit over DACA. Eff you, libs. Your backdoor BS of importing votes is getting smashed right now.

Every single day, it becomes more clear of how the left is anti-America and anti-white. They are for anything that hurts and bleeds this nation.

DI3_9DuWsAEE2FU.jpg

Reactions: blubo and Willy4UK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT