POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fuzz is hard to take seriously because we know he will be in this very thread blaming Trump if theres even a tiny downturn in the economy in his 8 years, while giving Obama all the credit for the good.

Amazing how Obama always gets credit, but no blame whatsoever for anything.

Fuzz is hard to take seriously because we know he will be in this very thread blaming Trump if theres even a tiny downturn in the economy in his 8 years, while giving Obama all the credit for the good.

Amazing how Obama always gets credit, but no blame whatsoever for anything.
Exactly the opposite. Y'all are arguing that everything good today is because of Trump yet fail to recognize the same for Obama. I'm just asking why the different standard?

If Trump is responsible for the growth today then Obama is responsible for the 148% rise in the DJIA over his tenure.

If you want my opinion they are much more benefactors of circumstance than responsible parties.

I've said countless times that the POTUS has much less effect on the economy than most want to think. A terrorist attack tomorrow or the Iranians sinking an oil tanker or the N. Koreans launching a missile(not a test) that hits something would all have a much larger effects than anything a POTUS could do.

Did Fuzz take the Xmas quarters for Obamas last 7 years, average them out and sell that as Obamas total GDP growth rate???

Yes he did.

4th quarter rate doesn't equal year end rate...buddy.

DIfG_L5V4AAzQZi.jpg

Exactly the opposite. Y'all are arguing that everything good today is because of Trump yet fail to recognize the same for Obama. I'm just asking why the different standard?

If Trump is responsible for the growth today then Obama is responsible for the 148% rise in the DJIA over his tenure.

If you want my opinion they are much more benefactors of circumstance than responsible parties.

I've said countless times that the POTUS has much less effect on the economy than most want to think. A terrorist attack tomorrow or the Iranians sinking an oil tanker or the N. Koreans launching a missile(not a test) that hits something would all have a much larger effects than anything a POTUS could do.
Here's why the double standard: Let's say you have a semi-buoyant object, it reaches equilibrium 10 feet under water. Now take that object and shove it (no, not up your roody-poo candy @ss, but) 100 feet below the surface. When you stop the downward pressure on the object, it is going to shoot back up to 10 feet below the surface and find equilibrium once again.

As you may have guessed, the semi-buoyant object is our economy, the downward pressure was the great recession, and 10 feet below the surface is where the economy was before the great recession. Our business sector went from extremely overvalued to extremely undervalued from 2007 to 2009, and no one believed our economy was going to stay that low for long.

My point is, you are giving Obama credit for the economy naturally and eventually rising back to its equilibrium point. In fact, I would assert that the economy would have roared back in half the time if not for Obama placing weights in the form of social welfare and adding $10 trillion to our national debt.

So, TL:DR: Thanks, Obama!

They're making fun of flood victims, man. They're using a natural disaster to not only exact political propaganda, they're using it to discredit ad marginalize the culture of innocent people.

I realize you have a deep-seated hatred for religion, but you're going to die on this cross if you cling too tightly this stance... pun intended.

EDIT: BTW, somebody thought it off color enough to pull it down...

You know... maybe Politico should let all the bodies be recovered before taking shots. That's all.

POTUS has much less effect on the economy than most want to think.

So you have have lying or trolling about it all these years when bragging about BO for sure. We knew, no biggie. Like being a centrist and no rq.

You have yet to address interest rates being artificially held down and extra spending in the BO economy or the increase of consumer and business confidence since last nov. Those things matter, are inconvenient, and thus you stay away from them.

Reactions: screwduke1
You're obviously confused. Fact.

Did you Welch on the bet? Yes or no?

Have you for over a year been on here saying blacks were too poor and too stupid to get an ID? Just last week you finally changed to "disenfranchising the poor".

You're a racist welcher. Cold. Hard. Fact.

So no, I'm definitely not confused.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
Research? [roll]

There is no R in Paddock.
I think trying to compare records 7 months vs 8 years is akin to being excited about the score of a game less than 5 minutes into the game. It's good at the moment but means little when predicting the long term result.

Risen from .25 to 1%. Dude, that is still very, very low. Do you not research anything?
The only time it has ever been lower than 1% has been these last several years when it was down to .25%.

fed-funds-rate-history.png

Aren't the "obstructionist Rs and Ds" pretty much the same people that were there for Obama?

I sure hope all those Texas Republicans who voted against Hurricane Sandy relief show the same principles when it's time to vote for Harvey relief. I mean it's only fair right?

Just another example of the hypocrisy of the right. Been playing politics with votes and did nothing but obstruct from 2008-2016. The tweets by Trump when Obama visited Sandy victims really shows what a assbag the guy is. His past tweets are hilarious when you consider he does the same exact things he was whining about the past few years.

New polls showing only 16% of Americans proud of their President [roll] Sounds about right.

President Trump is having his best week in office to date and America is better because of it.

Sadly, it took a natural disaster to help achieve this and yet the momentum crash is only a Tweet away.

I sure hope all those Texas Republicans who voted against Hurricane Sandy relief show the same principles when it's time to vote for Harvey relief.

Go throw this up in your fake empathy thread dipshit. But yeah, if the GOP load up an "aid" bill with billions of pork unrelated to the disaster like the Sandy bill they should vote against it. What a loser POS.

Last edited:
Just so we are clear:

All confederate war references and monuments to an event 150 years ago must be removed because they may offend someone.

Yet all FDR references and monuments are revered even though he imprisoned american citizens solely on the basis of race 60 years ago.

You know.....im sure it has nothing to do with the fact he is an iconic dem president who ushered in the handout of all handouts.

President Trump is having his best week in office to date and America is better because of it.

Sadly, it took a natural disaster to help achieve this and yet the momentum crash is only a Tweet away.

sadly it took a natural disaster and Chris Christie hugs to finally make Obama look presidential after his first term and put him back in the lead for re-election.

Reactions: screwduke1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT