How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

You white nationalist!

Don't care what they call us. It's a desperate attack. They prey on people who are terrified of being called that. They use it as some Harry Potty spell. Haha. We don't give a crap anymore.

These people are idiots and a lot of them are pure evil. They try to bully you into giving them everything and we know plenty of cowardly Republicans who let it happen.

If I'm called a white nationalist for common sense and rejecting their insanit then they're communists, anti-white bigots, black supremacists, criminal enablers, fascist, etc.

Last edited:

99 percent of the media is always the same. Always. It's always white coastal elites with an anti-white minority on television and a ton of ugly SJWs and cucks in the newsrooms with 100 percent BS coverage and corporate mouthpiece tactics.

It's Groundhog Day every day. Hope more and more people continue to stop watching them and reading it.

Last edited:
Reactions: screwduke1
If I'm a white nationalist then they're communists, anti-white bigots, black supremacists, criminal enablers, fascist, etc.

No no. No.
THEY actually ARE those things. You don't have to cede that you are as well for them to be. 100%. It's time to stop calling liberals a fringe. They are the dominant voice of the Democratic Party.

Reactions: screwduke1
20882595_1631776426846887_4212905190456996403_n.png

I think it's a different Ryan Kessler than the one who worked at CNN. I want to make sure I put that out there. He's still voted for Obama and a part of the occupy movement but I don't believe he's the one CNN had.

Anyways, seeing the fake outrage on Twitter about pardoning Joe. It's amazing. Do these people have no idea what Bill Clinton and Obama did?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT