POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Random- but I saw this pretty cool video / interviews last night - ice cube , 50 cent , Mike Tyson (maybe not the best supporter ) Shaq all had AMAZING things to say about trump - they voted for him , say he's a straight up guy. Despite being a billionaire. Along with thousands and thousands in the African American community , churches , rallies etc he went to. Media didn't cover it but trump has/d quite a bit of support from
Minorities (blacks , Hispanic , gays etc ) Thought that was pretty cool.
Also showed trumps history with African American and gays. This dude doesn't have a racist or homophobic bone in his body . So the constant barrage of "hitler , dictator , hated blacks , hates gays " is stupid . Hillary Clinton - several times - came out adamantly *against* gay marriage - until around 2008 when she was gearing up for a Prez run.

And listen - I'm not gonna sit her and say trump is god and amazing blah blah blah . But he's accomplished literally more than Obama did his entire first 4 years . Watching the debates , interviews etc- trump really ain't that bad a guy. I genuinely thinks he like cares about this country . I've supported some dem candidates (in different races ) before . Prolly not so much anymore since the left has gone to extreme Marxism - but for the life
Of me - unbiased - after watching Hillary in the debates , her lies , cringe worthy lies and responses , etc etc - I honestly don't understand how anybody can see her as genuine and vote for her. Don't get me wrong , she's intelligent - she is- but she's a dumbass . So scripted , so fake , lies running rampant .

I think even moderates hated Hillary . The media tried their best to fix the election - EVERY poll had Hillary like 9 plus points ahead - "98% chance Hillary wins " etc etc

Watching the complete and utter meltdowns from media the night trump won was glorious - they were all making fun of him months up to election night - guaranteeing trump wouldn't win, laughing at him - straight owned on Election night.

And let's not forget the absolute CRINGE WORTHY interview she did. She was in a "radio room" or whatever it's called doing a radio interview for what looked to be a primarily African American station . The hosts were all black etc. omg I need to link it

So the woman co host goes "so, Hillary - what's something you always carry in your purse "

And Hilary immediately yells "hot sauce !!!"

Wtf ?? Lmao - dead silence .... then the hosts kinda started laughing at her and asked if she was serious and she's like "yes absolutely; hot sauce ! Always carry some "
And the male host made a reference to Beyoncés song "formation " (she says I got hot sauce in my bag swag " ) and Hillary just awkwardly laughed like she knew wtf he was talking about .
Then they say "well by saying such things it seems like you're pandering to the black community " and Hilldawg just laughs and causally says "well isn't it working ?"

God damn it was cringe worthy - and one of the MANY reasons I think she lost - she's so god damn fake .

Random- but I saw this pretty cool video / interviews last night - ice cube , 50 cent , Mike Tyson (maybe not the best supporter ) Shaq all had AMAZING things to say about trump - they voted for him , say he's a straight up guy. Despite being a billionaire. Along with thousands and thousands in the African American community , churches , rallies etc he went to. Media didn't cover it but trump has/d quite a bit of support from
Minorities (blacks , Hispanic , gays etc ) Thought that was pretty cool.
Also showed trumps history with African American and gays. This dude doesn't have a racist or homophobic bone in his body . So the constant barrage of "hitler , dictator , hated blacks , hates gays " is stupid . Hillary Clinton - several times - came out adamantly *against* gay marriage - until around 2008 when she was gearing up for a Prez run.

And listen - I'm not gonna sit her and say trump is god and amazing blah blah blah . But he's accomplished literally more than Obama did his entire first 4 years . Watching the debates , interviews etc- trump really ain't that bad a guy. I genuinely thinks he like cares about this country . I've supported some dem candidates (in different races ) before . Prolly not so much anymore since the left has gone to extreme Marxism - but for the life
Of me - unbiased - after watching Hillary in the debates , her lies , cringe worthy lies and responses , etc etc - I honestly don't understand how anybody can see her as genuine and vote for her. Don't get me wrong , she's intelligent - she is- but she's a dumbass . So scripted , so fake , lies running rampant .

I think even moderates hated Hillary . The media tried their best to fix the election - EVERY poll had Hillary like 9 plus points ahead - "98% chance Hillary wins " etc etc

Watching the complete and utter meltdowns from media the night trump won was glorious - they were all making fun of him months up to election night - guaranteeing trump wouldn't win, laughing at him - straight owned on Election night.

Do you have the video?

It's funny how the perception of him changed by adding a single letter next to his name.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
This is ultimately what softened me up on Trump. He was generally well liked before he announced he was running for President. He hasn't changed - he's the same guy he always was.
exactly right. There are videos and pics of Trump from 20-30 years ago saying and doing the exact same stuff he says and does today. Funny how back then he wasn't called racist though.

If Trump signs an Executive Order making Congress go on Obamacare he has 2020 locked up. He just called his shot. Lets see if Congress thinks he is bluffing.

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
If Trump signs an Executive Order making Congress go on Obamacare he has 2020 locked up. He just called his shot. Lets see if Congress thinks he is bluffing.
If Trump does that, he should get placed on Mt.Rushmore for that alone.

Trump is already ahead of you. :joy:

[laughing]

In all seriousness though, if Trump drains the swamp, it'll be one of the best things thats happened to America since ending slavery, and there will be real talk of putting him on Mt.Rushmore for that. He would go down as one of the greatest Presidents ever, no question about it.

Why do the refugees exist, WP? How they come to be? Under who's watch?

What about orphans here WP? What about the kids being abused in our foster systems? I am sorry about your refugee but damn go to any city and you will find plenty of orphans especially after another waive of Afghanistan heroin.

Sickening

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A man accused of breaking into a 65-year-old woman's home, sexually assaulting her and stealing her car was arrested after allegedly assaulting another woman and running from police.

Sergio Jose Martinez, 31, was caught July 24 after officers chased him through a neighborhood.

According to court documents filed in March 2017, Martinez has a history of illegal entry into the United States. He has been a transient in the Portland area for more than a year and has been deported 20 times.

http://www.kgw.com/mb/news/woman-65...x-assault-break-in-and-car-burglary/459231264

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or

Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or

Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

Lock him up or lose more respect. We've got your back if they take to the streets.

Haha this fat f*ck ain't removing shit.

Ironically, that fat fool might have helped Trump win. Although he endorsed Clinton, he predicted a Trump win- and he was singing that tune with a great deal of gusto. In doing so, he helped combat the narrative that a Clinton victory was inevitable- a narrative that created by the MSM in the hope of demoralizing Trump supporters. Did that actually translate into any votes for Trump? I don't know. But it sure didn't hurt. I give that morbidly obese idiot credit where credit is due. Thanks for your help, Mike.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT