POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm wondering if it was so easy to find these leakers (two so far) and fire/force them to resign in a week, then what the hell was going on with Spicer for the last six months?

I know he was a big time establishment, Priebus guy, but surely he wasn't in on it, knew about it and/or was leaking himself? Was Spicer secretly a "never Trumper"? Is that why he resigned?

White House aide quits before Scaramucci can fire him

My thoughts on the theatre:

Trump negotiated on election night- "Sorry to keep you waiting folks. Complicated business."

He agreed to not go after the dems if they let him get his agenda through- "I don't want to hurt her she has suffered enough."

He even allowed them to approve some staff and he even tried to go with some GOPe.

He tried to play along but they lied like the liars they are and try to impeach him instead.

He has the 650K emails. He has the Awan brother spy ring information. He has all the compromising info on them. They banded to stop him and it didn't work.

The final straw was the healthcare vote. He warned them. They better get it through.

Scorched earth on both sides of the aisle.

TrumpExplosion2.jpg

We finally have an independent, an outsider and these RNC and DNC dickheads are one in the same and they're trying to stop him.

We finally have a guy not owned by lobbyists and donors and he's trying to get stuff done. I truly believe Trump loves this country and is trying to help the people. He didn't need this. He was already rich. He was already famous. He could be living the good life with his hot wife and not dealing with this shit.

Have you ever seen the media go this nuts on a president? Have you ever seen this many people target a president for leaks and whose party tries to sabotage?

If Trump hasn't opened your eyes to what a turd sandwich these two parties are then what will?

Baier is reporting that Trump reached out to Kelly a few weeks ago, prodding him about how he felt about taking the job if it ever became available.

This has been in the works for awhile. It was calculated, thought out, planned in advance, and wasn't some chaotic, spur of the moment, WH is in shambles disaster that the media would have you believe.

This hire is as good as any. The media and D's are attacking Kelly, hysterical about this decision, feigning and manufacturing outrage because the jig is up, the tables have turned on the collusion story, and one of their leakers inside the WH is now gone.
Discipline. Repeat after me. Discipline.

So very much required by this admin. Trump recognizes as much.

Reactions: Willy4UK
I'm wondering if it was so easy to find these leakers (two so far) and fire/force them to resign in a week, then what the hell was going on with Spicer for the last six months?

I know he was a big time establishment, Priebus guy, but surely he wasn't in on it, knew about it and/or was leaking himself? Was Spicer secretly a "never Trumper"? Is that why he resigned?

White House aide quits before Scaramucci can fire him
Don't trust anyone who's a Rinse Pubis / Paul RINO loyalist.

Hopefully Trump has figured that out now... for good.

Just read that the FDA is planning new regulations to lower the amount of nicotine is cigarettes to make them less addictive. I used to smoke, don't anymore, but it's obvious that no one at the FDA, or associated with thinking up these regulations, has ever smoked.

I don't smoke anymore, but I did for about 15 years, so I know less nicotine in cigarettes is only going to make people smoke more cigarettes. Instead of smoking one of their normal nicotine cigarettes to get their fix, they'll smoke two, three, four etc... of the new less nicotine cigarettes until they get that fix.

Not to mention, isn't this why cigarette companies produce lights, low tar, medium, mold and full flavor? So that people have a range of choices in strengths?

Reactions: Mashburned

Take a damn moment to think about how awful muslims and muslim dominated countries are and how the wash. post would be soooo hesitant to criticize them....and then look at this title and read the article.

Just read that the FDA is planning new regulations to lower the amount of nicotine is cigarettes to make them less addictive. I used to smoke, don't anymore, but it's obvious that no one at the FDA, or associated with thinking up these regulations, has ever smoked.

I don't smoke anymore, but I did for about 15 years, so I know less nicotine in cigarettes is only going to make people smoke more cigarettes. Instead of smoking one of their normal nicotine cigarettes to get their fix, they'll smoke two, three, four etc... of the new less nicotine cigarettes until they get that fix.

Not to mention, isn't this why cigarette companies produce lights, low tar, medium, mold and full flavor? So that people have a range of choices in strengths?

Money grabbing and death blow to the addicted. Kill them off quicker on 6 packs a day instead of 3. Stats show that poor people smoke more. Especially in KY, WV, and poor southern states. They hide behind their true intentions with bullshit propaganda. If my dad where alive now he would crush a carton of cigs with half the nicotine. Probably wouldn't bother to take them out the pack just light the f'n carton and bong that mess. He died of lung cancer.

A Smoker’s Wage Gap?! Yep—Smokers Make 20% Less Than Non-Smokers

Low-Income Smokers in New York Spend 25% of Their Income on Cigarettes
Smokers in New York State earning less than $30,000 a year spent spent 25% of their income on cigarettes, according to a new study from the Public Health and Policy Research program of RTI, a nonprofit institute. Even more surprising, they paid nearly 40% percent of New York's cigarette tax revenue.

tobacco is a social justice issue: smoking and low-income communities
http://www.whas11.com/news/health/kentucky-has-second-highest-smoking-rate-in-country/248969415

Kentucky has second highest smoking rate in country

Tobacco Stocks Are Getting Smoked, Here's Why...

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration will work to cut the amount of nicotine in cigarettes to nonaddictive levels, with the goal of preventing thousands of tobacco-related deaths a year. The surprise move sent shares of cigarette stocks plummeting.

While the FDA’s effort is likely to be heavily opposed by cigarette makers such as Altria Group Inc. and British American Tobacco Plc, the move by the agency is aimed at one of the U.S.’s biggest causes of preventable illness that the FDA says is responsible for 480,000 deaths a year as well as hundreds of billions of dollars in medical costs and lost productivity.

“The overwhelming amount of death and disease attributable to tobacco is caused by addiction to cigarettes -- the only legal consumer product that, when used as intended, will kill half of all long-term users,” FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb said in a statement announcing the move. “Unless we change course, 5.6 million young people alive today will die prematurely later in life from tobacco use.”

The move threatens to deal a crushing blow to tobacco companies, which are already coping with shrinking cigarette volumes in the U.S. It also puts pressure on the industry to speed so-called reduced-risk products to market.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
The best leaders I have worked with are those who encourage opposing points of view and thrive on being challenged. A guy who needs to surround himself with spineless yes men comes off as a very weak leader to me.
Those same leaders while allowing opposing views also want you to prove your view is worthy of being heard and if so, take action to make it happen. If your views are simply to be an obstructionist as is the case in Washington because of lobbyist. then goodbye. Which is what Trump is good at and I support him on that.

Reactions: MO_Blue
We finally have an independent, an outsider and these RNC and DNC dickheads are one in the same and they're trying to stop him.

We finally have a guy not owned by lobbyists and donors and he's trying to get stuff done. I truly believe Trump loves this country and is trying to help the people. He didn't need this. He was already rich. He was already famous. He could be living the good life with his hot wife and not dealing with this shit.

Have you ever seen the media go this nuts on a president? Have you ever seen this many people target a president for leaks and whose party tries to sabotage?

If Trump hasn't opened your eyes to what a turd sandwich these two parties are then what will?
This is what I have been saying for a bit now. I was never a Trump man in the past. Did not really like him but, his willingness to fight the system and say what he thinks sold me. He seems to truly care for this country and that says it all.

Read yesterday that in 10 years the number of Medicaid enrollees will be at 112 million (vs 72 million now, I think).

I'm wondering who's going to pay for that?

Fiscally, its now or never for this country. We cannot sustain our current path.

Like i posted months ago, several painful sacrifices would need made if we are to survive as a nation. Electing trump showed people were willing, because many voted him against their own interests.

Now their other elected reps refuse to follow suit.

I dont think theres any doubt priebus was an appeasement to the establishment. In the final weeks when they saw Trump had a chance, they had no choice but to back him. But in return, trump had to appoint certain establishment members. Thats when the party, including Priebus snd Ryan, started appearing at events.

Thats how/why many of these initial appointments havent worked. Their interests were not aligned.

Guy was murdered by the US government, the DNC, or a faction of the Clinton clan. Not really sure how that can be argued otherwise.

Like snowden said, he knew for a fact he wouldve been murdered if they thought that wouldve stopped his leak. No doubt the same here.

Guy was murdered by the US government, the DNC, or a faction of the Clinton clan. Not really sure how that can be argued otherwise.
The fact that the police department is covering it up, says all that I need to know. They know something dirty went down and were told to lie about it and cover it up.

Calling it a robbery is a complete lie, and they won't release any footage of the murder, and as we see around the USA footage is released of crimes all the time, even murders if theres even a little question about what happened.

Reactions: Willy4UK
The fact that the police department is covering it up, says all that I need to know. They know something dirty went down and were told to lie about it and cover it up.

Calling it a robbery is a complete lie, and they won't release any footage of the murder, and as we see around the USA footage is released of crimes all the time, even murders if theres even a little question about what happened.
Just don't understand why an R admin doesn't just say eff you we want this out there. Too deep into the deep state?

Fusion GPS does more than report about golden showers.

Testimony of Thor Halvorssen to the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary

In 2012 I began researching a Venezuelan corruption scandal that also involved U.S.banks, companies, and even U.S. courts. This story should have received extensive exposure on the front pages of America’s national newspapers. Fusion GPS, however, was hired to spike these stories. Even though it was clearly acting as a public relations counsel on behalf of a foreign principal, Fusion GPS never registered under FARA and was able to engage in nefarious activities without public scrutiny.

The Venezuelan government awarded twelve power plant contracts to Derwick Associates(Derwick), a Barbados company with no prior experience in procurement and construction. Derwick’s founders were Venezuelans in their twenties with no capital, no engineering background, and no relevant work experience. What they did have was a readiness to pay hundreds of millions of dollars in kickbacks and bribes to officials of the Chávez government. Derwick sourced the turbines for the power plants from a middleman who scoured salvage yards around the world, including in Tanzania, Qatar, and China. Some parts even came from power plants decommissioned decades ago in California and Mississippi. Derwick overcharged the Venezuelan government for this second-hand equipment (far more than new equipment would have cost) and hired other companies to do the construction work. They skimmed and over billed in excess of $2 billion.

The principals of Derwick continue to operate with impunity in Venezuela and in the U.S.under the auspices of the Maduro government. The Venezuelan state provides Derwick’s security apparatus, and PDVSA, the Venezuelan state oil company, has since granted them significant oil and gas concessions. In the U.S. they are reportedly under investigation by theDepartment of Homeland Security (DHS), the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of NewYork, the Treasury Department, the District Attorney of New York, and the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA).Derwick has stolen more than ten times the amount involved in the infamous 2015 FIFA corruption case and multiple times more than the tax theft in Russia that led to the murder of Sergey Magnitsky. However, there has been almost no media coverage about the Derwick case, and law enforcement activity probing Derwick has ground to a halt. One of the key reasons for this is the paid effort of Fusion GPS. In 2014 Fusion GPS began working on behalf of Derwick to ensure that the evidence of their crimes and the narrative of their spectacular thievery would never appear in the media.The media was a significant threat to Derwick because, even though law enforcement already had Derwick on its radar, prominent media exposure would surely accelerate a prosecution.Fusion GPS cofounders Glenn Simpson and Peter Fritsch knew as much, having worked
at the Wall Street Journal
for a combined tenure of over two decades.

During their time there,they published articles that preceded criminal investigations, indictments, and arrests.Fusion GPS understands how the media operates, how to kill a story, how to manufacture enough doubt to throw off a journalistic investigation, and what it takes for an editor to disqualify a journalist from pursuing a story. Working alongside their colleague Tom Catan,their objective at Fusion GPS was to ensure that the whistleblowers in the Derwick case would suffer great injury to their credibility and reputation. Fusion GPS devised smear campaigns,prepared dossiers containing false information, carefully placed slanderous news items, and possibly even staged a break-in at the home of one of the key whistleblowers. I know first hand the breadth and intensity of their activities because I personally experienced the wrath ofFusion GPS.

Fusion GPS does more than report about golden showers.

Testimony of Thor Halvorssen to the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary

In 2012 I began researching a Venezuelan corruption scandal that also involved U.S.banks, companies, and even U.S. courts. This story should have received extensive exposure on the front pages of America’s national newspapers. Fusion GPS, however, was hired to spike these stories. Even though it was clearly acting as a public relations counsel on behalf of a foreign principal, Fusion GPS never registered under FARA and was able to engage in nefarious activities without public scrutiny.

The Venezuelan government awarded twelve power plant contracts to Derwick Associates(Derwick), a Barbados company with no prior experience in procurement and construction. Derwick’s founders were Venezuelans in their twenties with no capital, no engineering background, and no relevant work experience. What they did have was a readiness to pay hundreds of millions of dollars in kickbacks and bribes to officials of the Chávez government. Derwick sourced the turbines for the power plants from a middleman who scoured salvage yards around the world, including in Tanzania, Qatar, and China. Some parts even came from power plants decommissioned decades ago in California and Mississippi. Derwick overcharged the Venezuelan government for this second-hand equipment (far more than new equipment would have cost) and hired other companies to do the construction work. They skimmed and over billed in excess of $2 billion.

The principals of Derwick continue to operate with impunity in Venezuela and in the U.S.under the auspices of the Maduro government. The Venezuelan state provides Derwick’s security apparatus, and PDVSA, the Venezuelan state oil company, has since granted them significant oil and gas concessions. In the U.S. they are reportedly under investigation by theDepartment of Homeland Security (DHS), the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of NewYork, the Treasury Department, the District Attorney of New York, and the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA).Derwick has stolen more than ten times the amount involved in the infamous 2015 FIFA corruption case and multiple times more than the tax theft in Russia that led to the murder of Sergey Magnitsky. However, there has been almost no media coverage about the Derwick case, and law enforcement activity probing Derwick has ground to a halt. One of the key reasons for this is the paid effort of Fusion GPS. In 2014 Fusion GPS began working on behalf of Derwick to ensure that the evidence of their crimes and the narrative of their spectacular thievery would never appear in the media.The media was a significant threat to Derwick because, even though law enforcement already had Derwick on its radar, prominent media exposure would surely accelerate a prosecution.Fusion GPS cofounders Glenn Simpson and Peter Fritsch knew as much, having worked
at the Wall Street Journal
for a combined tenure of over two decades.

During their time there,they published articles that preceded criminal investigations, indictments, and arrests.Fusion GPS understands how the media operates, how to kill a story, how to manufacture enough doubt to throw off a journalistic investigation, and what it takes for an editor to disqualify a journalist from pursuing a story. Working alongside their colleague Tom Catan,their objective at Fusion GPS was to ensure that the whistleblowers in the Derwick case would suffer great injury to their credibility and reputation. Fusion GPS devised smear campaigns,prepared dossiers containing false information, carefully placed slanderous news items, and possibly even staged a break-in at the home of one of the key whistleblowers. I know first hand the breadth and intensity of their activities because I personally experienced the wrath ofFusion GPS.

Sounds like the work of economic hitmen

Reactions: bigbluefattycat
To increase their net worth.

At this point, anybody that supports a sitting Congressman or Senator, save a couple, is an enemy to this country.
The problem is those folks we need to elect want nothing to do with politics now. So, we are stuck having to re-elect the same ole same ole every single cycle. That is why Trump was so refreshing as a candidate because he was completely different from the norm and you believed he was running for the right reasons which he is proving everyday in office. Problem is he has crooks surrounding him that want to see him fail (except a very small few) and he cannot run Washington like his businesses. He has to rely on Congress as a whole to pass his agenda and they are refusing to do it.

Fiscally, its now or never for this country. We cannot sustain our current path.

Like i posted months ago, several painful sacrifices would need made if we are to survive as a nation. Electing trump showed people were willing, because many voted him against their own interests.

Now their other elected reps refuse to follow suit.
Our political representatives are draining us. They are slowly weakening our nation's power and influence, driving the country to bankruptcy by spending money we don't have to support nefarious actors who take unfair advantage of the government's largesse, all while mysteriously becoming extremely rich. They are profiting off of our slow but precipitous downfall.

But yeah, we need to paralyze the Trump administration by buying into this Russia collusion hogwash and investigate every facet of it with virtually no basis in fact.

Wake up. Fight the real enemy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT