• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[QUOTE="KingOfSleaze, post: 6033597, member: 11956"

[/QUOTE]

I used to work in Austin and there was this good looking girl from Mexico City who worked with us. She always claimed that you can't real get Mexican food in Texas, but when I pressed her on what real Mexican food was, she could never give me an answer.

SJW's are exactly the same when it comes to racism. They claim that we all need to get past racism, yet they can't describe a) how do do that, or b) what it will look like when we get past it.

I think in both cases (my friend from Mexico City and SJWs), they're just full of sh!t.

There's an article on Cincinnati.com currently about the implicit bias of jurors and the fact that they weren't going to be able to convict a cop because the white jurors weren't voting to convict.

Um, ok, jackasses. What about the implicit bias of the black jurors who were voting to convict regardless of evidence? Joe Deters (who in reality was just pandering to the voting bloc) and the radical BLM supporters were basically the only people thinking they had a shot at murder.

But blame white people and their implicit bias for not sending a cop to jail.

Is this dude for real. Holy shit.

KAxqIKFeSkqcOqmwlF0_coHdIjnprak3HBV5Doxf4yU.png

Watching the Anthony Weiner doc on HBO. Elections are complete shit shows. The amount of money wasted on fake theatre to keep the illusion of choice intact is disgusting. Criminals all of them.

It really is astonishing how incompetent both major American political parties are. The only thing they can do correctly is stand in the way of actually making the country better, and fabricate lies to be parroted by a complicit media.

All to keep us distracted from the central banks robbing us blind.

There's an article on Cincinnati.com currently about the implicit bias of jurors and the fact that they weren't going to be able to convict a cop because the white jurors weren't voting to convict.

Um, ok, jackasses. What about the implicit bias of the black jurors who were voting to convict regardless of evidence? Joe Deters (who in reality was just pandering to the voting bloc) and the radical BLM supporters were basically the only people thinking they had a shot at murder.

But blame white people and their implicit bias for not sending a cop to jail.

It's incredible, isn't it? They're always projecting and always full of hypocrisy. Look at the 2008 and 2016 presidential elections just to see a glowing hypocritical narrative.

2008- Blacks come out in record numbers to vote for a guy simply cause he's black. No problem whatsoever.

2016- White working class votes for Trump. "This is a white lash. This is white supremacy."

Want to talk about bias? I would say the BLM folks who worship criminals and justify violence and call for the deaths of cops are the epitome of bias.

Watching the Anthony Weiner doc on HBO. Elections are complete shit shows. The amount of money wasted on fake theatre to keep the illusion of choice intact is disgusting. Criminals all of them.

All to keep us distracted from the central banks robbing us blind.

$6.8 Billion. That's the amount of $$ spent on federal election efforts in 2016.

What a fvcking waste.

Given the amount of money that will be taken from we the taxpayers and handed to those who funded the $6.8 billion, I'd say it's probably a good investment.

Now get back to work. If you don't pay your taxes, the politicians won't have money to funnel to their friends.

I'm in Phoenix for the week and my internal clock is all fvcked up. I have a 10am meeting and it feels like my day should be over.

Trump still talking about the election...what a freakin snowflake. Guy has thinner skin than a circumcised co$k

Oh and look, Kushner confirms yet another report that was called 'fake news' about setting up communication at Russian embassy. Funny how all those fake news stories eventually become confirmed one way or another.

I'm curious if Trump and company had as many secret meetings with other countries as they did with Russia...i'm guessing not a one. why is that? Why so many meetings with Russia and few with other countries?

Good luck with those distraction Hillary investigations [roll]

Reactions: Willy4UK
It's pretty obvious that Trump believes he is above the law, can do whatever he wants. I'm assuming by the asinine posts I see on here daily that you guys agree with that.

By the way Trump talks, he could kill someone and since he's the President, he could just pardon himself.

His Times interview is very telling in how he thinks he can do anything. He actually said he could have ordered Comey to drop the investigation into Flynn and that there would be nothing wrong with that.

[Comey] said I said “hope”—”I hope you can treat Flynn good” or something like that. I didn’t say anything. But … even if I did, that’s not—other people go a step further. I could have ended that whole thing just by saying—they say it can’t be obstruction because you can say: “It’s ended. It’s over. Period.”

He also said he didn't ask everyone to leave the room and didn't speak to Comey alone, which of course, goes against testimony by Sessions. If you have nothing to hide or did nothing wrong, do you lie about the events in question? I mean maybe I'm crazy but in general people are honest if they are innocent of a crime.

Really love the transparency going on in this administration. Just truly historic transparency...the best transparency!

Oh and another weekend at his golf course
vqesEDU.jpg

You got to be trolling. Nobody can be this stupid.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Reactions: screwduke1
Trump still talking about the election...what a freakin snowflake. Guy has thinner skin than a circumcised co$k

Oh and look, Kushner confirms yet another report that was called 'fake news' about setting up communication at Russian embassy. Funny how all those fake news stories eventually become confirmed one way or another.

I'm curious if Trump and company had as many secret meetings with other countries as they did with Russia...i'm guessing not a one. why is that? Why so many meetings with Russia and few with other countries?

Good luck with those distraction Hillary investigations [roll]
:joy:

Reactions: FrankUnderwood

Kushner also explained that his application form for a security clearance form was submitted prematurely due to a miscommunication with his assistant, who had erroneously believed the document was complete.

He said he mistakenly omitted all of his foreign contacts, not just his meetings with Russians, and has worked in the last six months with the FBI to correct the record.

If I had the media, Congress and the FBI continuously attacking me and my family with completely made up horseshit, I'd probably appear to be thin skinned too.

How many false stories and completely made up bullshit must one endure before he's shown sufficiently thick skin and can fire back?

If I had the media, Congress and the FBI continuously attacking me and my family with completely made up horseshit, I'd probably appear to be thin skinned too.

How many false stories and completely made up bullshit must one endure before he's shown sufficiently thick skin and can fire back?

This

And it's easy to say he should ignore the noise and go about his job as POTUS. But how?

The made up bullshit is intended to undermine everything he's attempting to do. The Republican Congress is completely and totally incompetent, and is part of the establishment that's dead set on undermining Trump. The RNC, the DNC and the MSM all want to see Trump's agenda fail.

The only way he's going to get anything accomplished is to talk directly to the American people. It's the American people who elected him as opposition to the RNC/DNC/MSM establishment.

And it's easy to say he should ignore the noise and go about his job as POTUS. But how?

The made up bullshit is intended to undermine everything he's attempting to do. The Republican Congress is completely and totally incompetent, and is part of the establishment that's dead set on undermining Trump. The RNC, the DNC and the MSM all want to see Trump's agenda fail.

The only way he's going to get anything accomplished is to talk directly to the American people. It's the American people who elected him as opposition to the RNC/DNC/MSM establishment.

Very well said.

Big reason I like him going out to do his rallies. He needs to do a lot more of them. Get out of Washington and take his message to the people. I do not care how much it costs us to pay for his travel, security, etc. Money well spent.

You think trump can win 2020?

I think the bolded is important.

Things are in gridlock because both sides feel threatened not just by Trump, but by the fact that someone crashed their little party. For all the differences between the GOP and Dems on paper, in the backrooms they all have the same goal - stay in power, line their pockets, and keep people in the dark.

Career politicians are the worst. If I loaned a senator $5, I'd never have any expectation of being paid back.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT