POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welp. Biden is dead I’m sure. They’re gonna wash the assassination from memory. All it’s going to be for 4 months is how President Harris took over and saved the nation.

The democrats are the most corrupt and evil party his our nations history. At least modern times.
Am I really supposed to believe Biden just conveniently died of natural causes within days of Trump assassination attempt.

If this guy really dies, I mean, you couldn’t write this stuff in a movie and it not be considered proposterous.

His entrance into the election was a running joke to everyone. The media amplified him as they thought it would be the easiest guy to beat. They were wrong.

The point is what the other poster was mentioning is that Dems are electing people off of strictly being a woman or being black with no accomplishments to speak of.

Trump was actually successful in the private sector and wasn’t a politician which was a major plus to those of who were sick of the Romney types. But Trump wasn’t selected cause “he was a reality tv guy” or “famous.” You knew who he was but him not being owned by lobbyists and actually taking on the media and the political class is why he took off. Not because he was white or a man or famous.

What is with his ability to contextualize. If you read my post it was clear what I was saying and he still doesn’t seem to get it.

Sounds like a decently capable person but maybe I’m wrong.

Ask her how as a Christian she can support baby murder. Watch her twist herself into a pretzel.
She annd a conservative classmate of mine were best friends all through high school and beyond. We are in our middle 50’s so has been awhile. Their friendship ended over this back in 2016.

Reactions: Killswitch24
Vance's point was the Dems have weaponized racism to go after you for anything they deem racist for purposes of destroying their political enemies.

I get it and agree with him. Be just has some very weird ways of conveying some of these simple points. As a vp you rarely add much, especially here since trump will easily get Ohio, but you definitely cannot give even soundbites that damages your candidate.

You seem more triggered and angry than ever, KABala.
Not triggered at all. I think Trump will probably win Presidency if that gives you warm and fuzzies.

I honestly don't know how someone like you can reconcile your religious views with the personal behavior of Trump. The USSC has to be the single reason you vote for Donald Trump.

Not Joe Biden, Jill Biden got 12 while Trump got 3.

From the article:

Investigations done by Senators Ron Johnson (R-WI) as well as Chuck Grassley (R-IA) into the failures of the Secret Service (USSS) in light of the Trump assassination attempt have revealed several glaring missteps from the agency, including that an event for Jill Biden nearby to the Trump rally on July 13 had 12 "post-standing" USSS agents while Trump's rally had just three.

According to investigations done by Johnson as well as Grassley's offices, as reported on by RealClearPolitics’ Susan Crabtree, the Secret Service did not coordinate communications with local law enforcement and there were only three “post standing” USSS agents at the Trump rally while there were 12 at an event for Jill Biden the same day.
Well in fairness, one is the current President, the other one isn't.

Not triggered at all. I think Trump will probably win Presidency if that gives you warm and fuzzies.

I honestly don't know how someone like you can reconcile your religious views with the personal behavior of Trump. The USSC has to be the single reason you vote for Donald Trump.

Funny that you look at someone and can’t understand how they’d vote for Trump. Yet we all look at you and can tell for certain you’re the type of person who’ll vote for Kamala.

Funny that you look at someone and can’t understand how they’d vote for Trump. Yet we all look at you and can tell for certain you’re the type of person who’ll vote for Kamala.

At this point, she does not have my vote.

She could win it. Im not totally closed off to Trump right now. Something I wouldn't have typed 2 months ago.

At this point, I probably cast a vote for my dad for President as a form of protest.

• Wow
Reactions: cat_chaser
Andy can smell the power.

Rich kid whose daddy was governor and was given everything. GTFOH, Andy. Acting like you represent this state or know what it was like growing up in poverty.

This is the same guy who got state troopers to follower churchgoers, who shut your business down, who is pro child mutilation.

You do not represent anyone but Louisville and 60% of Lexington.

That’s it? That’s your iNsUrReCtIoN??? Did you see the video from inside when they were walking around with security😃😃🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do you want me to now post the videos of left wing wing cities rioting and burning? Ya know, real destruction that destroyed economies? Not this bullshit used to try and show both sides do it? If you want it you can get it?
Until they can show us large scale right wing riots from the past 7-8 years that occurred on a day other than Jan. 6, their nonsense and lies ring hollow. We all know which side causes far and away the most chaos, mayhem, damage, injuries, deaths even, on a consistent basis.

kamala-harris-montel-williams.jpg
Kamala, from a train to a campaign. I’m branding it now.
How'd she end up with the dork cuck of a husband she has now?

• Haha
Reactions: Killswitch24
I was waiting on this to decide on Kamala or not…..

Portnoy was funny when talking about Clowney. He said you can't come out an endorse someone when you don't represent a company or organization. "Who is this guy??"

Last edited:
Reactions: mdlUK.1
I get it and agree with him. Be just has some very weird ways of conveying some of these simple points. As a vp you rarely add much, especially here since trump will easily get Ohio, but you definitely cannot give even soundbites that damages your candidate.
The Dems will do it anyways. They control 95% of media and will cut and edit until they get the result they're looking for. The Trump "Very Fine People" quote is a great example.

So now we don't have a secret service director; we have a POTUS laid up in a hospital gown hidden somewhere in Walter Reed; we have a VP who didn't know that an electric car doesn't have gas fumes; we have an open border that the Russians could pull a Red Dawn any minute; we have former Presidents getting shot at.....

WTF.

The Dems will do it anyways. They control 95% of media and will cut and edit until they get the result they're looking for. The Trump "Very Fine People" quote is a great example.

Exactly but thats why you cannot make even the slightest misstep. Every single one is amplified to the max.

Kamala gives out plenty of ammo. Just take the gift and go after the low hanging fruit. It shouldn't be hard to avoid saying things like this and "childless cat ladies".

If the history of American politics is accurately written, the Biden teams plan to arrogantly take Trump on his debate offer, thinking they were setting terms he could not accept, has got to be one of the biggest blunders in the history of American politics.

As we see right now, Biden could be dead and the media would still run cover. The one thing they couldn’t do was put him in front of the cameras with Trump.

I don’t believe the message was recent. I believe it was AI. The guy could BARELY get words out of his mouth for a long time. He was lightly speaking. That message. Was clear, loud, distinct, with no error. Not the jumbling mess that has been Biden.

It was clearly AI.
and the reason why AI will eventually be the death of us. when it blurs the lines between reality and falsehood, we are screwed. No one will know what is real or what is fake anymore. That's dangerous and it will be used for nefarious purposes.

If he is truly on life support, or worse....then it is another disgraceful act by the left to cover this up. No one wants this, for the sake of his family, first and foremost, and our national security. We can't show weakness, which is all we have shown the last few weeks.
Hey resident Dems, do you like your party keeping the American people in the dark like this? Do you like Oligarchies choosing your candidates? Do you like not knowing the whereabouts or condition of your President?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT