• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thats worse. lol
85277944.jpg

So you think the media is covering this story the same as those other shootings? The tone is the same?

Try typing in the female victims name, and see how many hits you have.

Typing Mike Brown shooting brings up 74,800,000 results
You realize the Mike Brown is a pretty common name...matter of fact there were two of them in my graduating class in high school. They were unrelated. You also realize that there were riots and demonstrations for several weeks, months following the "Mike Brown shooting" to which you refer. How many of those hits are referring to those actions?

In 2015 there were 1207 police shootings... how many did you hear about? Were they all covered equally?

BTW... just re-googled "Minneapolis police shooting" ... About 14,100,000 results (0.54 seconds) . It's grown by 10,000,000 just today based off the police chief's statements.

You realize the Mike Brown is a pretty common name...matter of fact there were two of them in my graduating class in high school. They were unrelated. You also realize that there were riots and demonstrations for several weeks, months following the "Mike Brown shooting" to which you refer. How many of those hits are referring to those actions?

In 2015 there were 1207 police shootings... how many did you hear about? Were they all covered equally?

BTW... just re-googled "Minneapolis police shooting" ... About 14,100,000 results (0.54 seconds) . It's grown by 10,000,000 just today based off the police chief's statements.

Fuzz, Are you trying to intentionally be dense? The point being made is that the reaction from the media is entirely different. The WAY the story has been reported, as well as the reaction from citizens is different.

Why can't you just admit that those other shootings were handled poorly by the media, the prior admin interjecting in something they had no business, and citizens rioting?

It's ridiculous you're still trying to defend those actions.

Are those numbers you listed from google search requests?
" why was michael brown shot" 98,900,000

Last edited:
when you are done laughing....can you tell me the difference between a poll and a survey. the examiner article states "....A new Rasmussen Reports survey..."

was this a real poll...or just an internet survey that a bunch of folks without jobs just hit up all day long?

How'd those *polls* work out for ya in November? Oh wait ... lmao

Reactions: USSLair
Throw in motherf***** Kid Rock in Michigan. I'd bet Michigan is gone too.

Minnesota will be Repub too due to muslims.

Not looking good.. i love it.

Reactions: USSLair and IdaCat
dems have abandoned everything but New York and Cali. a few cities in between and that's it. they simply have nothing that resonates with the rest of America. they have Hollywood and the media that props them up and puts on a good show for them. but that is it. a freaking scripted hollywood shit show pretending they are relevant.

I'm sorry but any male that does this is a limp-wristed cuck. WTF does this even mean? There is no future without men, dumbasses. And what do these people think aould happen to society without men?

Men and whites with the self loathing are the most pathetic pussies on the planet.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT