POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Be interested in what he thinks his "talents" are.

Im glad he left. Hopefully a bunch of his ilk follow.

ae9f191ac368d8971e7221dad68120f2--coffee-drinks-cup-of-coffee.jpg

"BUT -- from a purely pragmatic standpoint...... does the Catholic Church's recent condemnation of rural southern Americans who ---- focus too much on the wrong parts of the Bible and aren't going along with their version of global peace ---- are "... ignorant, theocratic, Manichean, war-mongering fanatics anxiously awaiting the apocalypse." ---- was that public shaming really needed or warranted?"

Perhaps it is a veiled attempt at turning us into something like Ireland and have us fighting amongst ourselves ramping up the already tense situation between the left and right. Don't many to most Catholics kind of lean left anyway?

I don't have kids yet. I see shit like "Green Parent", the direction the world is headed, and genetically modified Chinese super babies on the horizon, and I wonder if I, and the potential children, are really just better off if I live the DINK lifestyle until I die. Not like my kids will be able to take care of me when they're enslaved by self aware AI anyway.

Reactions: ymmot31
I don't have kids yet. I see shit like "Green Parent", the direction the world is headed, and genetically modified Chinese super babies on the horizon, and I wonder if I, and the potential children, are really just better off if I live the DINK lifestyle until I die. Not like my kids will be able to take care of me when they're enslaved by self aware AI anyway.

You will do their job either way. Don't have kids and they will reach that 500 mark on the rock in GA. Let your species die off. Have kids they will be government prop. Yeah Humanity! I say go for the super soldier and get the matching dog. You will be able to order what you want off the menu. You don't like it take it back. Planned parenthood will take care of it or they will have TJ Baby Maxx for kids with defects for the poors.

Because movies/shows have done so well when replacing men with women simply to push an agenda. How did that Ghostbusters movie turn out? Let us know how that Ocean's 11 thing with all women turns out.

When is there not constant bitching to get what you want with the "feminist movement?" How many Sci-Fi/superhero movies have we had where the woman is the protagonist and she's just so much smarter and faster and a better fighter than men? Because women are totally known for combat and saving people in need. My favorite SJW stuff has been the Star Wars stuff. Rogue One had the enemy be a bunch of evil old white men and the protagonist was a white feminist as the leader of a bunch of minorities, out to save them. :joy:

I think we've had more than enough of these type of films. Basically, anything that is white male is demonized and now we have to either have a woman or a minority be the hero while shaming men. And the next time someone wants to lecture about race in a movie, ask them how many Asian films have diversity? Outrage only occurs if it's a white male.

Because movies/shows have done so well when replacing men with women simply to push an agenda. How did that Ghostbusters movie turn out? Let us know how that Ocean's 11 thing with all women turns out.

When is there not constant bitching to get what you want with the "feminist movement?" How many Sci-Fi/superhero movies have we had where the woman is the protagonist and she's just so much smarter and faster and a better fighter than men? Because women are totally known for combat and saving people in need. My favorite SJW stuff has been the Star Wars stuff. Rogue One had the enemy be a bunch of evil old white men and the protagonist was a white feminist as the leader of a bunch of minorities, out to save them. :joy:

I think we've had more than enough of these type of films. Basically, anything that is white male is demonized and now we have to either have a woman or a minority be the hero while shaming men. And the next time someone wants to lecture about race in a movie, ask them how many Asian films have diversity? Outrage only occurs if it's a white male.

The 24 remake with a black Jack Bauer was absolutely horrible.

Apparently Wonder Woman did pretty damn well. Amazing how that works when you just focus on making a movie instead of doing a shitty race or gender pandering remake.

But at least they can roll your joints.

The last two star wars movies have been the most obvious, forced, minority driven/casted movies ive ever seen.

Im all for equaluty. But dont make the message so obviously forced it ruins the movie.

The 24 remake with a black Jack Bauer was absolutely horrible.

Apparently Wonder Woman did pretty damn well. Amazing how that works when you just focus on making a movie instead of doing a shitty race or gender pandering remake.

They still market that as a non white female lead. And made a huge deal it was directed by a woman.

Both good things except dont beat us over the head with it. And i think it was a stretch to market her as non white

First Somali-Muslim police officer in Minnesota KILLS blonde yoga instructor in cold blood

http://pamelageller.com/2017/07/somali-muslim-cop-kills-damond.html/
I read about this the other day. About the Australian woman who called the cops because she heard arguing and fighting in the alley behind her house.

Anyways, the story I read made no mention of the cop being the first Somali officer, nor did it mention that she was at the driver side window talking to his partner, and he shot her through the driver door while still seated in the passenger seat.

Reactions: screwduke1
The last two star wars movies have been the most obvious, forced, minority driven/casted movies ive ever seen.

Im all for equaluty. But dont make the message so obviously forced it ruins the movie.

They still market that as a non white female lead. And made a huge deal it was directed by a woman.

Both good things except dont beat us over the head with it. And i think it was a stretch to market her as non white
Just watched her in "keeping up with the Joneses". She sure looks white to me.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
I read about this the other day. About the Australian woman who called the cops because she heard arguing and fighting in the alley behind her house.

Anyways, the story I read made no mention of the cop being the first Somali officer, nor did it mention that she was at the driver side window talking to his partner, and he shot her through the driver door while still seated in the passenger seat.
Something tells me BLM won't riot over this police shooting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT