POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You didn't even mention Hitler or the Nazis. For all I know, you could have been referring to the Franco-Prussian War or perhaps even Hessian support for King George. But my point remains. Few nations are in position to take the moral high ground.
Yes, the blight on German history is the hessian mercenaries. How could *anyone* think of the Nazis first?!?!

Correct. In Florence now... Doing a fifty mile bike ride in the Tuscan country side tomorrow, going from winery to winery. Gonna be a hot one.

Last weekend in Italy and then off to Barcelona next week.

It's been tough since Hillary lost...woe is me.
I'm glad that you are enjoying your vacation. I bet you wouldn't have been feeling up to it on, say, November 9, 2016.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
Also, Germany has only been a country since 1871. So, out of 150 years, they've been either a failed state, a genocidal dictatorship, or divided communist police state for about half. They also lost 2 world wars.

Pick a better country to D ride
German culture goes back centuries. Holy Roman Empire?

German culture goes back centuries. Holy Roman Empire?
1) the German *nation* was mentioned. 2) The Holy Roman Empire included German, as well as other cultures.

And most importantly 3) I WAS MAKING A DAMN JOKE

Some of you snowflakes would fit right in at Evergreen state

Last edited:
Reactions: WildcatFan1982
DEJHDERVwAADJpI.jpg

Correct. In Florence now... Doing a fifty mile bike ride in the Tuscan country side tomorrow, going from winery to winery. Gonna be a hot one.

I hate you, but I'm supremely jealous. Florence is one of my favorite cities in the world. Enjoy.

Reactions: screwduke1
**** that. I'm in Florence as we speak. Get that POS liberal snow flake out of Boone county.

And I don't believe for a second that douchebag is in Europe. Maybe in Europe in a battle on Xbox.

He mad (Albany)

He'd definitely unique and precious ... just like a ... what is it again? Snow ... fl a. K. .... e?

I kid I kid
;)

I won't lie, I'm shocked. The 9th circuit didn't go full retard again.

"I welcome refugees " OK- w T F ever ! Lol

You welcome them ... unless it means you having to board them, house them etc... basically anything other than being a conformist libtard (not a TRUE liberal) and holding signs so you can go blog about it later and take the perfect selfie with the perfect filter to splatter all over Instagram , Facebook, twitter and Snapchat to show how "progressive" and "Accepting" you are .

Smh. So transparent

Do these idiots forget that part (or all? ) of the ban was originally INTRODUCED BY OBAMA?? But it's only racist if trump does it eh?

Reactions: screwduke1
1) the German *nation* was mentioned. 2) The Holy Roman Empire included German, as well as other cultures.

And most importantly 3) I WAS MAKING A DAMN JOKE

Some of you snowflakes would fit right in at Evergreen state
I'm part German and just saddened at what has become of it in the past 10 years

Reactions: AustinTXCat

Have fun in Europe. Hope to return next year.

California has a law that all counties must include affordable housing. Well, said housing was set to start being built in super rich, super liberal Marin County -- just outdide of San Francisco, across the Golde Gate Bridge -- and now liberal residents are trying to shutdown construction, while their liberal lawmakers have scrambled to introduce a bill that would give the county immunity from the affordable housing law.

My grandfather fought for the Wehrmacht in WWII. Great man and person. He served his country.
I also had many relatives who fought on both sides. Looked up a distant cousin once while stationed there during the 80s and 90s. He was totally convinced the Americans were a bunch of nuts. My ex German father in-law was hard-core nationalist. Some of the greatest folks I've ever known. Discussed life often with many old SS and Wehrmacht vets back in the day. Just like you allude, it was all about unselfish duty.

Reactions: KYNC89
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT