POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The article is even better. You'd think the handshake was a wrestling match and Trump won with a stone cold stunner.

Putin goes for Sweet Russian Musik...

tumblr_na57a4HxWr1ry3em3o1_250.gif

DONALD TRUMP!!! DONALD TRUMP!!! DONALD TRUMP!!!

How did Podesta get his hands off children's peters long enough to send out 2 tweets?

he actually sent 7 tweets...and one of them was dissing trump for ranting/raving on twitter

i literally could not make that up

-welp...now I know which of you mfers own cats.
#catdoxxing

Not anymore. Had a step cat. Sick as shit all the time. Wife had it before we got married. Took it to the pound when we had our first child. One of the hardest things I had to do. He was hiding down in the back floor boards. He knew the gig was up. Placed him on the counter at the pound. Asked the lady if they will find him a new home. Dumbass said "Oh no, he is probably too old we will..." stopped mid sentenced when she realized it was my wife's cat not a stray. The cat's name was Fatty. He was sitting beside me when I signed up for Catspause. Go CATS! I will never have another cat and damn sure won't get a dog. Animals tear up your house.

U.S. jobs report beats expectations.

The June jobs report is out and it’s a beat.

The economy added 222,000 jobs in June, more than expected, while the unemployment rate rose slightly to 4.4%. Over the last three months jobs gains have now averaged 194,000 per month....

:americanflag: #MAGA.
Where The June Jobs Were: More Minimum Wage, Surge In Government Hiring
Notable Trends

• Half of Private Payroll hiring is Healthcare (+59K) and Restaurants (+29K)
  • House flipping more important than production: Real Estate Hiring (+10K) vs Manufacturing (+1K)
Local Government Hiring: +35K: June 30th is end of fiscal year for most States: Use-it-or-lose-it budgets bump up hiring.

Healthcare: At +59, this was Stronger than we modeled (+59K)

• Healthcare surged higher as Obamacare repeal looks unlikely
  • Headline number masks generally soft payrolls
As usual, the strong headline number masks generally soft payrolls:

• Supply Chain (Manufacturing + Transportation): +3K
    • Manufacturing: +1K
    • Transportation: +2K
  • White Collar Hiring (Professional Technical + Information + Financial): +32K
    • Pro technical: 19K
    • Information: -4K
    • Financial: +17K
  • Consumer Spending (Retail + Leisure/Hospitality): +44K
    • Retail: +8K
    • Leisure/Hospitality: +36K
  • Business Expansion Still Mild
    • Temp hiring: +14K (average run-rate ttm 11K)
A visual summary of where all the jobs were in June.

One surprise: despite the ongoing bloodbath in the retail sector, somehow in June there was an addition over over 8 thousand retail workers.

Oh no no no lol. Wasn't playing . Just emphasizing a bit for ya (I know you're super upset Bc you looked... uniformed when you spouted off Hillary would win by a landslide etc etc ) I know it stings. But she lost man. Your boys at CNN are in dumpster fire mode . Sigh - tough time to be a flake of snow eh?

And you're definitely not in Venice lol

- also apparently I'm VERY much on your mind if you're taking time to post on a thread you "don't care about " during your "vacation" in Southern Europe lol

Maybe you mean Paris, Kentucky?

Ciao!

:)
It's nice to see that Albany is as self-congratulatory as ever. It's not as if he's the only person on this board who has been to Venice; he's the only one who has to gloat about it, though. (assuming he's even telling the truth).

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
I will say one thing funny out of Hitler and WW2 is the YouTube videos of him over reacting about random stuff like UofL.

About it.

Except for this one thing
Except for what? What's that supposed to mean? If you talking about Adolf Hitler and nazi Germany then you need to realize that the a countries culture goes further than 12 years. Hitler was 70-90 years ago. Get over it. Germany was great nation before and after Hitler.

Except for what? What's that supposed to mean? If you talking about Adolf Hitler and nazi Germany then you need to realize that the a countries culture goes further than 12 years. Hitler was 70-90 years ago. Get over it. Germany was great nation before and after Hitler.
Does that include the Weimar Republic and the 50 or so years where it was half Communist police state? TIA!

Very odd how many get defensive about Hitler/Nazi jokes
You didn't even mention Hitler or the Nazis. For all I know, you could have been referring to the Franco-Prussian War or perhaps even Hessian support for King George. But my point remains. Few nations are in position to take the moral high ground.

Also, Germany has only been a country since 1871. So, out of 150 years, they've been either a failed state, a genocidal dictatorship, or divided communist police state for about half. They also lost 2 world wars.

Pick a better country to D ride

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT