How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DEF_LDZUwAAxIKu.jpg

I wish you islamaphobic rubes would stop misunderstanding jihad.

/googleselectednews

I want a 1 v 1 with Clooney.

Bet everything i have he still feels like that. The elite always walk the walk but never talk the talk.

Denounce the wall. Then go home, surrounded by gates.

Talk about hating guns, yet surrounded by armed body guards.

Shoot psa's and whine about climate change. Bemoan income inequality. Then hop in their jet and fly to Ibiza for a week. Just because.

The left, especially the elite, have tons of ideas for sacrifices other people should make.

I want a 1 v 1 with Clooney.

lol what is that, is that pic real?

I learned that Putin met with that bitch one time - who allegedly doesn't like dogs - and he brought his big precious black lab with him.

iu

I don't know much, at all, but everything I've seen about Putin tells me he's a cool ass guy. Just a real dude who likes titties and animals. I hope him and Trump can reach agreements.

iu

[laughing] Trump in a meeting with Nieto, afterwards they allow cameras and reporters in to give quick comments and pose for the customary handshake, but take no questions.

When finished, one of the reporters blurts out a question, trying to put Trump on the spot, since he's sitting directly next to Nieto -- "Are you still going to make Mexico pay for the wall?"

Trump -- "Absolutely."

-muhammadists don't like dogs...that's reason enough for me to not trust them. That's prolly why panty waste leftists love them. Leftys are generally "cat people" who let their cat's walk in their own shit(litter box) and hop up on their kitchen counter/table with little microscopic pieces of cat shit on their paws. In summary: leftists eat cat shit.

Milo's book launch party -- complete with Jihadi slaves stripping, convict Hillary, midget Ben Shapiro, Antifa neck breaking and chants of "F*** CNN!"

Reactions: IdaCat
U.S. jobs report beats expectations.

The June jobs report is out and it’s a beat.

The economy added 222,000 jobs in June, more than expected, while the unemployment rate rose slightly to 4.4%. Over the last three months jobs gains have now averaged 194,000 per month....

:americanflag: #MAGA.
The Trump effect on the job market really is impressive. Its even more impressive when you realize Trumps economic plan still mostly hasn't even been put in place (because of a pitiful congress and senate)

When that finally does get put in place, it'll be really something not seen since the growth under Reagan, maybe even better.

Reactions: P19978 and IdaCat
Yawn...I see I'm still on your mind. How sad of you.

Sorry, not interested in playing. Too busy enjoying my time in Venice during my month long vacation in southern Europe.

We'll play some other time.

Ciao

Oh no no no lol. Wasn't playing . Just emphasizing a bit for ya (I know you're super upset Bc you looked... uniformed when you spouted off Hillary would win by a landslide etc etc ) I know it stings. But she lost man. Your boys at CNN are in dumpster fire mode . Sigh - tough time to be a flake of snow eh?

And you're definitely not in Venice lol

- also apparently I'm VERY much on your mind if you're taking time to post on a thread you "don't care about " during your "vacation" in Southern Europe lol

Maybe you mean Paris, Kentucky?

Ciao!

:)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT