POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apparently Maddow dropped some more conspiracy theories tonight.

Claiming russians are pushing fake documents as sources to them so when it comes out fake Trump can claim fake news. In other words they are trying to cover for when agenda stories back fire they can blame it on something else

You can't hack voters booths?

You can hack anything that runs on software.
Are you this dense...have you ever watched an election. Ever noticed that thing where precincts report? Why do you think that is...because it's not tied to some centralized database. So you are claiming Russians took the time, for instance, to go into every county in America and hack precincts. So they would hack Winchester rd, liberty rd, rates creek Christian church, etc. There is no Central intake, moron. Also, you are also claiming they new exactly what specific precincts to hack, states, etc all the while still allowing Hillary to win the popular vote. Got it.

No voting boothes cannot be hacked. This is not complicated and has been, sadly, discredited bc low information ppl cannot understand this. It's media spin, as stated earlier, to make it look more nefarious and bc the media itself attempted to influence for hillary.

Last edited:
Apparently Maddow dropped some more conspiracy theories tonight.

Claiming russians are pushing fake documents as sources to them so when it comes out fake Trump can claim fake news. In other words they are trying to cover for when agenda stories back fire they can blame it on something else

Just wow! I mean, is this what is considered journalism now? "If we are ever wrong, it's because the Russians set it up."

These people need to be put in an asylum.

Just wow! I mean, is this what is considered journalism now? "If we are ever wrong, it's because the Russians set it up."

Ya know man it really is fawking ridiculous and kinda creepy. Like... much of our society literally buys into alll this garbage.

It's sad, infuriating and downright insane.

Reactions: MO_Blue
Reading the "Maddow" Twitter is comical right now. They're dead serious that Trump is having Russia feed the media very negative, very damaging fake stories about him, just so he can call fake news and discredit them.

Never mind the fact that in most instances, in order to prove their fake stories false, classified information would have to be revealed, which they would never do; therfore, Trump could never discredit them and call fake news.

The eccentrics fail to realize that this is just smokescreen, an excuse so the media can cover their asses when they get caught running with fake nonsense. They find a way to blame Russia and Trump for everything else, might as well blame to for the media's b.s. as well.

Reactions: MO_Blue
It's legitimately concerning to me that many of our fellow peers/ Americans actually eat this ish up and believe it. It's not dramatic to say it is indeed DISTURBING.

Good god

fa83bcabc2eedf76098b790b9dda390d--witty-quotes-quotes-pics.jpg

Pay the man. That is funny without the Trump head. I split my sides watching Donald Van Damn the CNN with the flying double toe touch split kicks to the face. Stone washed baggy prepped Bugle Boy jeans and black beater allows maximum flexibility to drop split uppercut to the tea bag. My dad and I use to argue over who would whip that ass. Van Dam or Segal.

Reading the "Maddow" Twitter is comical right now. They're dead serious that Trump is having Russia feed the media very negative, very damaging fake stories about him, just so he can call fake news and discredit them.
Oh My God. Do any journalists really think they can excuse their lies with this? Are they really that stupid???
"Ja. Boris and Natasha make me do it. Rocky, Bullwinkle, help us."

Poor CNN, more bullying

I would suggest that if CNN thinks the next video will foment armed violence against CNN, then they must also call for the end of the Julius Caesar play and all other similar media. Otherwise, they are just hypocrites.

Last edited:
The liberals and media are on playing a long game. Republicans have got to stop walking on egg shells when defining the agenda. For some reason (even strong conservatives) are allowing the conversation to be started center left because the political chess board has been set up in blue due to the media's hold on the discourse.

If RBG dies, appoint Cruz to the court and repeal RVW. Don't start the debate allowing the agenda to be bent to the left. You start with going after all abortion, then you can modify from there based on ethical grounds and political averages. A man like Cruz is greatly needed on the court.

The second Amendment - far too often conservatives allow for the left to start the conversation at "sensible gun laws". This is why some conservative states rank as low as 35 according to the NRA's standard. That's ridiculous. Start the conversation with zero restrictions, repeal any law that mandates the governments authority to regulate or ban ANY weapon of the civilian choosing. You work from there, at this point all that happens is liberals make gains every 10 years because we allow them to set the table.

Immigration - foreigners have zero rights to the US constitution defined for it's citizens. Stop pandering and start the conversation at zero. Make new law to combat the 64 Kennedy immigration act. If possible attack it and leave nothing but a giant hole. Stop allowing the left to manipulate the constitution so that our rights extend to children of foreigners born here. "But but it's not their fault!!" Yea well, it's not ours either.

If Paul Ryan refuses to take up these issues, remove him. Same goes for any of the other rino's. Put hard core right wing conservatives on the court and make up time lost thanks to purple rino's like Justice Roberts. The left has always been a bomb waiting to go off, it's our job to save them from themselves much like a parent to it's child.

So sick of the shit.

And if the left wants a real civil war, it's gonna end bad for you misfits. Don't push things to an unhealthy level. You're getting dangerously close to the Marxist left of Western Europe that brought about some of the worst in resistance the world has ever seen. You're making people go extreme to get as far away from your filth as possible.

/rant and I'm gonna pour one more shot.

It seriously- as cliche as it sounds - boggles my mind how F'ng ignorant the leftist crazies have become
And how laughabley foolish the MSM is with their hypocritical/ flat out lying tweets, headlines, blogs , newspapers etc etc.

It's pretty infuriating actually.

SHE LOST- Hillary lost - get the F over it
(@AlbanyWildCat )

Yawn...I see I'm still on your mind. How sad of you.

Sorry, not interested in playing. Too busy enjoying my time in Venice during my month long vacation in southern Europe.

We'll play some other time.

Ciao

Reactions: FrankUnderwood

I thought the 80's wanted their policies back. Doesn't the liberal media, libs, and dems owe Romney an apology? What about it BBR/BBS, Albany, Killa, and you other mindless lefty supporters on this site. You guys all went with that narrative. Where is your stance on that now?
Do you just toe the party line on every issue or do you have a mind of your own? Is Russia a threat now?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT