How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reactions: screwduke1
So, if there was no Russian hacking and interference in the election why is Trump now blaming Obama for Russian interference and hacking?

Also curious if Trump's recognition of this is enough evidence for the Trumpers to finally admit that it did happen?:popcorn:
Uh... wouldn't voter ID help solve some of the supposed interference?

Since when do you lefties even care about voter fraud? Let me guess... right after your senile candidate got pwned? ...which is why Obama sat on the intel until after the election.

You lefties are amazingly hypocritical.

So, if there was no Russian hacking and interference in the election why is Trump now blaming Obama for Russian interference and hacking?

Also curious if Trump's recognition of this is enough evidence for the Trumpers to finally admit that it did happen?:popcorn:
Do you seriously not understand the facts? Or are you just being obnoxious?

No one has said there was no Russian interference. What they said was, there was no collusion between Trump/Republicans and the Russians. See the difference?

And conservative are not against immigration, we against illegal immigration. See the difference?

Do you seriously not understand the facts? Or are you just being obnoxious?

No one has said there was no Russian interference. What they said was, there was no collusion between Trump/Republicans and the Russians. See the difference?

And conservative are not against immigration, we against illegal immigration. See the difference?

I don't see how this is so tough to grasp. If you go back and watch coverage of the election you can see the media, Dems,and Obama go from everything is fair and just; Trump is a whining loser to the election was rigged, Trump and Russia, insert contradictory comment here.

To an ultra liberal if you're for having laws, and laws that apply to everyone, you're a racist, bigot, sexist etc. it's crazy. Aren't things fair if they apply to everyone?

I just... I can't wrap my mind around how most of them let social media, news networks and glorified bloggers that replace fact with opinion control their thoughts to the point that they can't see what's right in front of them. It's sad.

I just... I can't wrap my mind around how most of them let social media, news networks and glorified bloggers that replace fact with opinion control their thoughts to the point that they can't see what's right in front of them. It's sad.

Well I can bc I've grown up in it and watched people become infected with these ideals. And that's all it is. It's an idea - that is not based on fact or reality in any sort of way - that rich white people especially yearn to believe in. This idea that the world, most notably the US which was founded by bastard ass white people who stole land and enslaved others to build this country, is not fair and it's up to them to "fix" it. This has been taught and lectured into their brains, it tugs at your heart on an emotional level, but the great thing is - WE CAN CHANGE! YOUUUU CAN CHANGE! We can, with the power of our vote, magically make everybody equal, we can magically make everybody healthy, we can magically change the gd climate!!!!! And gd these politicians have taken advantage of these idiots that believe in this junk and it's really pathetic.

The sad part is there has never really been public figures or adults that refute this crap, on a large stage. It's bad for business to go against this magical line of thinking. Mostly because if you try to refute the idea that govt, which is widely understood as corrupt and inept btw, cannot make the world a perfect place, cannot perform magic tricks, then well, that makes you a racist, non-progressive POS because DON'T YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A PERFECT WORLD FREE OF ALL TROUBLES??? As if government has the power or capability to end racism, to stop the world from aging, to create a 3rd gender, etc etc. Facts aren't important. It's important that you believe in the impossible and you vote for it!!!!

Then came Donald. He basically said "this crap is stupid, y'all are nutso, we need to get back to basics and reality". And a large segment of our country came out to vote for that simple idea. Make America Great Again. We don't need to create a 3rd gender. We need more jobs. We need to fix ourselves. Bless that rich bastard for having the balls and money to do what he did. Because like I said, there haven't been hardly any folks for the children to look up to that refute the crazy liberal agenda. There's been no voice for normal ass america. It's all hollywood BS magical ideas, lifestyles, and lame marketing.

Then came Donald. He basically said "this crap is stupid, y'all are nutso, we need to get back to basics and reality". And a large segment of our country came out to vote for that simple idea. Make America Great Again. We don't need to create a 3rd gender. We need more jobs. We need to fix ourselves. Bless that rich bastard for having the balls and money to do what he did. Because like I said, there haven't been hardly any folks for the children to look up to that refute the crazy liberal agenda. There's been no voice for normal ass america. It's all hollywood BS magical ideas, lifestyles, and lame marketing.

Nailed it.

aQbUMaq.gif

Hope this goes through but doubt these liars would want an actual election to run their lame asses out.
https://theintercept.com/2017/07/05...from-two-party-dominance/?comments=1#comments
NEW HOUSE BILL WOULD KILL GERRYMANDERING AND COULD MOVE AMERICA AWAY FROM TWO-PARTY DOMINANCE
If YOU WANT good job security, get elected to Congress. In 2016, the U.S. House had a 97 percent re-election rate, despite the latest Gallup poll placing the House’s approval rating at 21 percent.

A big part of the reason why is the way we elect our representatives. The U.S. uses a winner-take-all, single-member district system. Those districts are often drawn in a way to privilege one party over another — which is called gerrymandering. So if you’re a Democrat living in a district drawn to include a huge number of Republican voters, your vote is purposely drowned out (and vice versa).

And the winner-take-all, first-past-the-post system means that if you want to vote for a third party, your vote will often be “wasted,” as two parties compete to get the most votes and other votes are considered inconsequential to the outcome. If a candidate wins 40 percent of the vote, while her two opponents get 30 percent each, the first one wins, even though 60 percent of the district voted against her. That dynamic effectively forces political actors to sort themselves into two parties, or risk being boxed out of power entirely.

Gerrymandering, combined with the way voters have sorted themselves into cities and rural areas, means that even while Democrats consistently win a majority of votes cast for House candidates, Republicans wind up controlling the House of Representatives regardless.

They know exactly how clueless their base is. The media is literally trying to paint the picture and imply that the Germany riots are because of Trump. They riot every Summit, regardless. It's amazing, and quite sad that people are so uninformed, that the media can get with such brazen propaganda.

Again because idiots have no other argument other than their false good bullsh**....nobody ever said Russia didn't try to interfere. They do every single election and so does the US in other national elections (remember Barry making open statements?). What didn't happen was any collusion by the Trump administration like all of your ignorant base has claimed time after time.

Chuck Shumer....Trump is under investigation....find out he was notified of the opposite and still made fraudulent statements.

17 groups conclude that interference happened....no wait it was only 2-3.

44 states have rejected trumps request for voting information....crap..,only 14.

Fake news 24/7. How pathetic is it that a group has to lie lie lie to fool their base into continuing the sheep following.

You're side is pathetic and further on the decline.

So it is your position that Trump is blaming Obama for fake news?
Of course he did basically the same thing with the birther issue.

As for the voter roll info...you realize that most of those are red states that are refusing and they have given a pretty damn good reason for doing so. They are asking them to upload data to an un-secure website. You think that is a good idea?

Let's see, FBI, CIA, NSA...but the fact that the National Guard Intelligence Agency, the Department of Energy, Treasury, Naval, Marine, AirForce and Marine intelligence offices didn't do so makes the info less true?

Denial isn't a river in Egypt.

Boosting TV ratings is easy for networks that don’t mind playing dumb.

In a game largely sanctioned by TV-ratings firm Nielsen, television networks try to hide their shows’ poor performances on any given night by forgetting how to spell.

That explains the appearance of “NBC Nitely News,” which apparently aired on the Friday of Memorial Day weekend this year, when a lot of people were away from their TVs. The retitling of “NBC Nightly News” fooled Nielsen’s automated system, which listed “Nitely” as a separate show.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/in-tv-ratings-game-networks-try-to-dissguys-bad-newz-from-nielsen-1499350955

Reactions: moe_schmoe

First there is no hacking. You can't hack voter boothes. The media, particularly cnn, keeps trying to spin it to this. Trump said there may be influence, he said it may not just be them. But you know why cnn won't say influenced...bc they influenced the election for Hillary Clinton. There was no hacking the election..none. There is absolutely no evidence and no possibility.

And as for the dems...if they want to say there was influence or hacking..then why won't they turn over the dnc server so they can investigate who hacked it (again not the election, that's impossible but their server)? Because it will expose how corrupt they were. How they rigged bernie and colluded to push Hillary through.

Also since these things happened when Obama was president, if they influenced, why did he say anything? Because he figured Hillary would win, so he didn't care about security breaches to america. And he didnt say anytging bc he didnt want thete to be any clpud over a hillary win.

I like their woman tho. They are generally quite and stuff. I see their face poking through that hole and I'm like "damn i bet she got nice tittays under that robe". Yaknow? Everybody deserves to have they titties seen; idc what color or religion you are. Jmho.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT