POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Liberals will just claim she's not one of them. Just your average white supremacist Nazi.

DEFHVa-UMAAxJL7

DEEjVwVXgAEyWTZ

So I see Acosta made a fool of himself again today on several accounts.

First he claimed the president was giving fake news when he said 17 agencies did not claim there was Russian interference.
Acosta pushed there was 17. Trump said 3 or 4. There weren't 17..nyt and WaPo confirmed.

So Acosta reported fake news saying something else was fake news in a response to fake news.

He then moved the goal posts. And said it was 6 not 4.

He's trying waaay too hard.

Reactions: MO_Blue
does anyone have any articles talking about how world leaders actually like/respect trump instead of the WaPo/CNN narrative?

thanks!

also.. articles discussing the economy. some beyotch trying to claim the economy is horrible now

Liberals will just claim she's not one of them. Just your average white supremacist Nazi.

DEFHVa-UMAAxJL7

DEEjVwVXgAEyWTZ
I think there is a simple reason that all of the types who support sharia law, fascism, authoritarianism, cultural Marxism, and so forth (collectively, "Libtards") vote left. The center/right has no interest in changing the basic form of government, so it has nothing to offer the Libtards. Sarsour was a big time Bernie supporter and is a huge supporter of bringing sharia law to the US.
Her parents are both palestinian immigrants. Too bad we let them in. I read somewhere that she is also calling for muslims to refuse to assimilate into US culture.
I wonder if she would play the victim/race/gender/islamphobia card if people declared jihad on her.

[laughing] They can't be serious, can they? Do they not realize it's all public information. Buying it is how election organizations get voter rolls so volunteers can go door to door, make phone calls, etc... It's literally how they "get out the vote."

Reactions: MO_Blue and JohnKBA
[laughing] He can't be serious, can he? Do they not realize it's all public information. Buying it is how election organizations get voter rolls so volunteers can go door to door, make phone calls, etc... It's literally how they "get out the vote."

I'll tell ya, CNN is really getting exposed lately. The blind leading the blind down there in Atlanta.

Real Clear Politics has actually picked it up.

Bodyslam boy is tweeting about it, too.

Meant to reply to this but just realized I didn't. They probably only called it out because they realize its bad for their movement. That said, they will go back to loving her tomorrow.

Personally I think she should be arrested for threatening violence. Shes a terrorist who many on the left endorse.

It seriously- as cliche as it sounds - boggles my mind how F'ng ignorant the leftist crazies have become
And how laughabley foolish the MSM is with their hypocritical/ flat out lying tweets, headlines, blogs , newspapers etc etc.

It's pretty infuriating actually.

SHE LOST- Hillary lost - get the F over it
(@AlbanyWildCat )

Sometimes I legitimately wonder if Acosta isn't actually a Trump supporter posing as a journalist. Seriously, the guy has everything in a journalist that people hate. A loud mouth moron. He almost has to be a troll. Just go check out his twitter account, it almost looks like a parody account of a real 'journalist'

I'll tell ya, CNN is really getting exposed lately. The blind leading the blind down there in Atlanta.
I think they know the truth, though. No way they're that ignorant. In my opinion, it's part of their disinformation campaign. They accomplished exactly what they wanted to. By questioning the method they led the TDR sheep to believe the Trump WH and R's are up to something shady. More "proof" of this administration's "corruption". It's a constitutional crisis. They must impeach.

Hours later, after causing a stir, getting the conspiracy juices flowing, they'll either quietly delete the tweets or play dumb like they really didn't know, and that will be that. The seeds have been planted, and that particular part of the base is so ate up with Trump, they won't think twice to believe it to be true.

Sometimes I legitimately wonder if Acosta isn't actually a Trump supporter posing as a journalist. Seriously, the guy has everything in a journalist that people hate. A loud mouth moron. He almost has to be a troll. Just go check out his twitter account, it almost looks like a parody account of a real 'journalist'

Nah, here he is asking Obama if he was having his best week ever.

Like the Democratic Party aren't even true Democrats (the bulk of them at least)

Racism, you can be male, female, fu$king a pony !?!! Whatever ya want, homophobia, islamaphobia , blah blah shit ass blah- that's all they're about anymore .

"It's cruel to make fun of others based on appearance"

---- CNN and 9388373 other bloggers etc make memes, tweets etc making fun of the way trump looks . lol friggin idiots.

Talking to some of these idiotic douche bags in the highlands is borderline comical.

There is not a single WaPo/NYT/CNN person on twitter that is not a blatant smarmy liberal jackass. It is astounding how unchecked they are and how they have each others' back even as sometimes competitors.

Thats assuming theyre even competitors. They are to an extent. But theyre all part of the same goal.

Nah, here he is asking Obama if he was having his best week ever.

Lol hard hitting question from a group of googly eyed reporters.

Reactions: KingOfBBN
First there is no hacking. You can't hack voter boothes. The media, particularly cnn, keeps trying to spin it to this. Trump said there may be influence, he said it may not just be them. But you know why cnn won't say influenced...bc they influenced the election for Hillary Clinton. There was no hacking the election..none. There is absolutely no evidence and no possibility.

And as for the dems...if they want to say there was influence or hacking..then why won't they turn over the dnc server so they can investigate who hacked it (again not the election, that's impossible but their server)? Because it will expose how corrupt they were. How they rigged bernie and colluded to push Hillary through.

Also since these things happened when Obama was president, if they influenced, why did he say anything? Because he figured Hillary would win, so he didn't care about security breaches to america. And he didnt say anytging bc he didnt want thete to be any clpud over a hillary win.
You can't hack voters booths?

You can hack anything that runs on software.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT