POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm thru having fun (my last twitter post). I hope someone got a laugh out of these.

CNN's tactic is definitely not working. There are hundreds of funny memes out there. One of these has to bring you a smile.

I'm sure CNN hates them all, since CNN self righteously maintains that these memes encourage violence and put CNN reporters in grave danger. Yes, grave danger. Is there any other kind?

Rope A Dope

Trump plays dodgeball with the media kids

Trump as the Lightning Boxer

Last edited:
So, in the last 30 days--

--CNN canned 3 reporters for a totally fake story about scaramucci's dealings with the Russians; Scaramucci had no such dealings
--NYT retracted its assertion that 17 US national intelligence agencies had unanimously agreed that Russia organized cyberattacks against the US (it was only 4, and all 4 were run by Clapper, so it was basically just 1, and Clapper has a long history of lying to Congress and others).
--CNN blackmails a private citizen over a tweet, and it may have blackmailed the wrong guy (probably did)
--CNN busted on Russian collusion story, with reporters even caught on tape saying it is a "nothing burger"
--CNN busted on tape saying that American Voters are stupid
--CNN busted on tape saying that all employees know that Trump is an idiot and making other statements demonstrating CNN's bias
--A Harvard study comes out showing that 93% of CNN's stories about the Trump administration are negative
--CNN reported on June 6th that Comey was going to contradict President Trump’s claim that he wasn’t under FBI investigation in his Senate testimony, but CNN's anonymous sources were spectacularly wrong again
--CNN's Jake Tapper aired a FAKE National Enquirer cover during his segment covering claims that Trump tried to blackmail Joe Scarborough

--what else? I'm getting tired.

AND NOW:
CNN Facing Discrimination Lawsuit. According to the rules of modern journalism at CNN, filing a lawsuit is conclusive as to guilt, which means that CNN is racist.

Last edited:
DEBAOEBXkAAk--8.jpg

Reactions: KYNC89
EXCLUSIVE: Study Finds Temperature Adjustments Account For ‘Nearly All Of The Warming’ In Climate Data

A new study found adjustments made to global surface temperature readings by scientists in recent years “are totally inconsistent with published and credible U.S. and other temperature data.”

“Thus, it is impossible to conclude from the three published GAST data sets that recent years have been the warmest ever – despite current claims of record setting warming,” according to a studypublished June 27 by two scientists and a veteran statistician.

Climate scientists often apply adjustments to surface temperature thermometers to account for “biases” in the data. The new study doesn’t question the adjustments themselves but notes nearly all of them increase the warming trend.

Basically, “cyclical pattern in the earlier reported data has very nearly been ‘adjusted’ out” of temperature readings taken from weather stations, buoys, ships and other sources.

In fact, almost all the surface temperature warming adjustments cool past temperatures and warm more current records, increasing the warming trend, according to the study’s authors.

“Nearly all of the warming they are now showing are in the adjustments,” Meteorologist Joe D’Aleo, a study co-author, told The Daily Caller News Foundation in an interview. “Each dataset pushed down the 1940s warming and pushed up the current warming.”

Their study found measurements “nearly always exhibited a steeper warming linear trend over its entire history,” which was “nearly always accomplished by systematically removing the previously existing cyclical temperature pattern.”

“The conclusive findings of this research are that the three [global average surface temperature] data sets are not a valid representation of reality,” the study found. “In fact, the magnitude of their historical data adjustments, that removed their cyclical temperature patterns, are totally inconsistent with published and credible U.S. and other temperature data.”

Based on these results, the study’s authors claim the science underpinning the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) authority to regulate greenhouse gases “is invalidated.”

The new study will be included in petitions by conservative groups to the EPA to reconsider the 2009 endangerment finding, which gave the agency its legal authority to regulate carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases.

I have a suspicion that if they start kicking people out of the military just because they aren't eccentric liberals, then they're not going to have much of one left.

Canadian Military Members May Face Expulsion For Participating In Right-Wing Protest

Five men who are members of the Canadian Armed Forces may find themselves in hot water after participating in a protest as part of the right-wing political group “Proud Boys.”

Proud Boys define themselves as a “Western Chauvinist” fraternal organization. They are multiracial and their founder and leader, Gavin McInnes, said that the only two things one had to do to join the group was to be, “a man and a Western chauvinist.”

Now the men may find themselves in trouble with the Canadian armed forces. They have been pulled from service and may be expelled altogether.

General Jonathan Vance told the CBC on Tuesday, “Their future in the military is certainly in doubt,” adding, “We are the nation’s protectors, and any member of the Canadian Armed Forces who is not prepared to be the defender we need them to be will face severe consequences, including release from the forces.”

McInnes, who co-founded VICE and is a well-known political commentator, told TheDC, “The radical left painted a picture that the mainstream media ran with and it’s not even close to the truth. This was not aboriginals having a religious ceremony.”

“This was radical leftists having an anti-Canada day rally on Canada day. They vandalized a statue of Halifax’s founder and desecrated the Canadian flag (hung it upside down with ‘decolonize’ scrawled across it). They also demanded our guys NOT carry a Canadian flag,” he added.

On Twitter, McInnes added that two of his Proud Boys were actually Native themselves:

McInnes said, “The Proud Boys went to ask them questions and were completely civil. Then, they quietly walked away. Two of the men are natives (they had one native there so we had twice as many aboriginals).”

“Three of these Proud Boys have grandfathers who fought the Nazis in WW2. We hire these guys to die for their country and now we’re going to fire them for simply asking questions at an anti-Canada day rally,” he continued. “It’s beyond shameful. It’s downright embarrassing. I’m embarrassed for my own country.”

McInnes also said that he didn’t think the consequences would be the same for military members participating in left-wing activism.

He is also planning further action to defend the men.

Reactions: screwduke1

It takes guts to have convictions in what you're doing and to not succumb to the onslaught of insanity and hostility from the left, their media and GOP establishment hacks. Like I've said before, it takes no courage to be on the left but it takes a shit ton to go against them in today's climate.

Also, have you seen the DNC's new slogan? It's something like, "Have you seen the other guys?" Haha. Yeah, great message. That's worked out so well. They have nothing but to bash Trump and Republicans and whites. No real message. Just negativity. Our messages couldn't be further apart.

"Get your shit and get it gone." ha ha. You tried to harass some man about some dumb shitpost his son allegedly done on the web with your cameras and microphones. The memes write themselves folks.

This isn't real. It's an old video spliced together with CNN's coverage. I remember seeing this before. Just in case anyone didn't know. Unless this is sarcasm, then I apologize. lol

My bad for not pointing it out in my post, guys. Wasn't trying to get over on you with fake news. I assumed everyone was already familiar with the clip.

Reactions: bigbluefattycat

It takes guts to have convictions in what you're doing and to not succumb to the onslaught of insanity and hostility from the left, their media and GOP establishment hacks. Like I've said before, it takes no courage to be on the left but it takes a shit ton to go against them in today's climate.

Also, have you seen the DNC's new slogan? It's something like, "Have you seen the other guys?" Haha. Yeah, great message. That's worked out so well. They have nothing but to bash Trump and Republicans and whites. No real message. Just negativity. Our messages couldn't be further apart.

Haven't had time to watch the whole speech but I love the quote in the tweet.

So, if there was no Russian hacking and interference in the election why is Trump now blaming Obama for Russian interference and hacking?

Also curious if Trump's recognition of this is enough evidence for the Trumpers to finally admit that it did happen?:popcorn:

that it did happen?:popcorn:

What happened? I've lost track of all your accusations.

Russia hacked voting machines? Russia stole emails and gave those to Wikileaks? The Trump administration colluded with Russia to steal the election? Trump obstructed justice?

No, none of that happened.

You monkeys have thrown so much shit at the wall, no one is going to say "it happened" unless you specifically define "it".

So, if there was no Russian hacking and interference in the election why is Trump now blaming Obama for Russian interference and hacking?

Also curious if Trump's recognition of this is enough evidence for the Trumpers to finally admit that it did happen?:popcorn:
Again because idiots have no other argument other than their false good bullsh**....nobody ever said Russia didn't try to interfere. They do every single election and so does the US in other national elections (remember Barry making open statements?). What didn't happen was any collusion by the Trump administration like all of your ignorant base has claimed time after time.

Chuck Shumer....Trump is under investigation....find out he was notified of the opposite and still made fraudulent statements.

17 groups conclude that interference happened....no wait it was only 2-3.

44 states have rejected trumps request for voting information....crap..,only 14.

Fake news 24/7. How pathetic is it that a group has to lie lie lie to fool their base into continuing the sheep following.

You're side is pathetic and further on the decline.

What is "it"?

Trump has taken "it" very seriously and even asked for voter information from the states to help sort out this stuff out, but states refused him. That's funny. You wanna whine about outside influence, rigged elections, but you don't want to a) ask for ID or proof of residency for voters or b) give the feds info they need to help figure out how the election was "hacked", or whatever it is.

It's hilarious people believe states give a f about their personal info, which the feds already fn have. They don't want the election system "fixed" or looked into any further. They want elections moved totally on line where there will be much less transparency and more opportunity for corruption. Brilliant!

We'll see if the clowns like our own Allison Grimes are doing state tours advocating for online voting after all this russia hooplah. I assume she'll now be clamoring for paper votes and strict, strict guidelines to ensure we minimize outside influence. That mfer actually came to my town and met with a bunch of a grey-hairs at a bank talking about how important it is to move registration and voting completely online. That's pathetic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT