POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CNN is actually benefiting greatly right now, that's why they keep on keeping on.

The best thing Trump could do is remove them form the access they've always had, and completely stop talking about them. The reasoning can be that CNN makes no legitimate effort to be impartial and is fake news.

Their credibility has been gone long before this to anyone who was paying attention. The only morons who ever buy that CNN is legitimate news were Liberals who either knew it was a liberal network, or are uninformed about the media in general and never watches.

The "faux news" crowd. The people who want to sound like they know what's going on, while knowing nothing that is going on. It doesn't take rocket science to understand Fox's hard news sectors are the hardest of anywhere.

I'm a far right (1990 moderate) and 80% of the time I can't stand Chris Wallace.

I'm actually pretty shocked that anyone buys CNN, MSNBC, or FOX as "news." It's nothing but opinions pandering to the lowest common denominator on each side. I don't watch daytime TV so maybe it's a little different, but as for primetime, Hannity/Tucker/Cooper/Maddow/Wallace are all the same person to me - entertainers who will say/do whatever it takes to pad their ratings and wallets.

I'm actually pretty shocked that anyone buys CNN, MSNBC, or FOX as "news." It's nothing but opinions pandering to the lowest common denominator on each side. I don't watch daytime TV so maybe it's a little different, but as for primetime, Hannity/Tucker/Cooper/Maddow/Wallace are all the same person to me - entertainers who will say/do whatever it takes to pad their wallets.
Actually, they are good entertainment. They inspired the show "Talking Dead".

Reactions: MO_Blue and JohnKBA
Still think the meme of Trump grabbing the woman wrestler's pu$$y is the best one yet. Anyone have that one they can post again?

You should post here more often.

Yea haven't stopped at the political thread in a while. I was pretty hot on it during the campaign and wore myself out.

Fighting the 1930's-40's / marxist left / communist democrat progressive wing (or just democrats today) eventually gives me a headache and diarrhea. The mental strain of debating the misfits and degenerates of society (not to mention their mental illness) becomes overwhelming after 15 years. Turning 30 changed me, I literally don't have the stomach to hear about them as much as I used to.

**takes 4th shot**

I'm actually pretty shocked that anyone buys CNN, MSNBC, or FOX as "news." It's nothing but opinions pandering to the lowest common denominator on each side. I don't watch daytime TV so maybe it's a little different, but as for primetime, Hannity/Tucker/Cooper/Maddow/Wallace are all the same person to me - entertainers who will say/do whatever it takes to pad their ratings and wallets.

This is what I'm talking about.

You're one of those guys that throws out moderate language all over the place as to appear "down the middle" because, well, everyone else is just a big dummy TEAM guy and isn't objective like you. That's not an insult, but what you're doing is intellectually dishonest. Someone has to be worse than the others, there are varying degrees of suck in this world.

Those three networks are nowhere near the same. I watch all of them nearly every single day, and although I don't agree with MSNBC or CNN politically, the simple fact is they stretch further and further than Fox does on its worst day. And if you do just a little bit of research over he last decade, there's data to support it.

Hannity is an opinion news show and thank God for him, without Hannity there are ZERO registered conservative news shows of all the major networks. So what should Fox do? Fire him and bring in a moderate / left winger like 90% of the others? What about fair and balanced?

Chris Wallace is an undercover liberal who does extremely hard news. He rides Trump's cabinet with legitimate questions, not conspiracies written by the Washington Compost with no source. I have no idea what you're talking about when you add Wallce in on your comment. Brett B is also an extremely professional hard news guy, almost robotic.

CNN and MSNBC have been outed (in CNN's case by their own team) as fake news who pushes narratives based on the hard left vision of their rival. To say they are all the same (even though they all kind of suck) is a typical generalization that irritates the shit out of me.

carry on sir.

This is what I'm talking about.

You're one of those guys that throws out moderate language all over the place as to appear "down the middle" because, well, everyone else is just a big dummy TEAM guy and isn't objective like you. That's not an insult, but what you're doing is intellectually dishonest. Someone has to be worse than the others, there are varying degrees of suck in this world.

Those three networks are nowhere near the same. I watch all of them nearly every single day, and although I don't agree with MSNBC or CNN politically, the simple fact is they stretch further and further than Fox does on its worst day. And if you do just a little bit of research over he last decade, there's data to support it.

Hannity is an opinion news show and thank God for him, without Hannity there are ZERO registered conservative news shows of all the major networks. So what should Fox do? Fire him and bring in a moderate / left winger like 90% of the others? What about fair and balanced?

Chris Wallace is an undercover liberal who does extremely hard news. He rides Trump's cabinet with legitimate questions, not conspiracies written by the Washington Compost with no source. I have no idea what you're talking about when you add Wallce in on your comment. Brett B is also an extremely professional hard news guy, almost robotic.

CNN and MSNBC have been outed (in CNN's case by their own team) as fake news who pushes narratives based on the hard left vision of their rival. To say they are all the same (even though they all kind of suck) is a typical generalization that irritates the shit out of me.

carry on sir.

I'll agree that they all suck and some suck worse than others - none of them are "newspeople" though - they get paid to drive ratings, and news doesn't drive ratings. Hence, they are all entertainers. That's all I'm saying.

Reactions: morgousky
Where is that little misfit copkilla?

How anyone could identify with that animal I'll never know.

Also, it's been a few months someone help me out. I hear the Paddock has gone mod crazy. Are us politards still in a safe space?

TIA

Also, it's been a few months someone help me out. I hear the Paddock has gone mod crazy. Are us politards still in a safe space?

TIA

Copkilla is on the run because of decent people.

But watch yourself. Mods are extremely pissed off it seems.

We all know who. I can't wait to use my original account in 2024 because of one POS ....

This BS tweet is the top of #CNNBlackmail

I can't say VOX is lying, the alt right IS striking back. However, what VOX is leaving out is that some left groups are in on the attacks, too. That fact is all over the net. I don't think anyone views doxing as OK. That is, anyone other than CNN. It really is shocking that CNN would go hunting and single someone out for a harmless post on the net.

You've fallen for the hype. Them claiming their ratings are thought the roof is a defense mechanism. Actual ratings tell a completely different story.

I actually didn't mean in the ratings department. I'm fully aware of why they're pumping that message, although I do believe their viewership is up from a year ago.

CNN is on every cable news show almost daily. If you turn on Fox it's all about CNN, if you turn on MSNBC, it's all about CNN. I don't think they're worried about being viewed as fake news, I think they're enjoying being the most talked about network on cable. So I don't mind what Trump is doing, I just wish he'd let them die, pull their access, and never mention them again. Watching CNN be made irrelevant for 4-8 years could cause them real damage; way more damage than I think even Trump realizes.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
This might finally turn @JohnKBA for good...

Omar Khadr, a former Guantanamo Bay prisoner who pleaded guilty to killing a U.S. soldier in Afghanistan when he was 15, with Canada's Supreme Court later ruling that officials had interrogated him under "oppressive circumstances," will get millions of dollars and an apology from the Canadian government.

This might finally turn @JohnKBA for good...

Omar Khadr, a former Guantanamo Bay prisoner who pleaded guilty to killing a U.S. soldier in Afghanistan when he was 15, with Canada's Supreme Court later ruling that officials had interrogated him under "oppressive circumstances," will get millions of dollars and an apology from the Canadian government.

Are you effing kidding me? Handing a ****ing war criminal $10 million.....they should send him back to Afghanistan and see how he likes it over there. What a joke.

TIA
Mods are pathetic minus jedwar. He's good. But yeah my previous account got banned because I said something that everyone else was thinking and it was on rupps rafters.

Reactions: morgousky
Mods are pathetic minus jedwar. He's good. But yeah my previous account got banned because I said something that everyone else was thinking and it was on rupps rafters.

Defense worked on Hillary campaign.

Y'all gonna ban me again defense?????

I'm just telling everyone the truth.

Reactions: KYNC89
I can't say VOX is lying, the alt right IS striking back. However, what VOX is leaving out is that some left groups are in on the attacks, too. That fact is all over the net. I don't think anyone views doxing as OK. That is, anyone other than CNN. It really is shocking that CNN would go hunting and single someone out for a harmless post on the net.
It's highly disturbing, doxing blackmail toward a private u.s. citizen from a supposed news network...

It's FAR WORSE, ethically, than ANYTHING Trump has said in his entire life...

CNN has broken Georgia and federal laws... easy cases.

The "so called blackmail" and only mentioning their made up labels and stereo types for people they don't agree with is what I have a problem with. Well that and twitter pinned it to the top of the hashtag. No one should view doxing as OK or blackmailing people with the threats to do so if they post something they don't agree with.

In a free world people shouldn't worry about losing their jobs over some shitpost on the internet to blow off steam.

Reactions: MO_Blue
The "so called blackmail" and only mentioning their made up labels and stereo types for people they don't agree with is what I have a problem with. Well that and twitter pinned it to the top of the hashtag. No one should view doxing as OK or blackmailing people with the threats to do so if they post something they don't agree with.

In a free world people shouldn't worry about losing their jobs over some shitpost on the internet to blow off steam.
Yeah, remember it happened to Spears on here

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT