POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DarkPulse Technologies Inc. is a company that believes technology is the answer. DarkPulse teamed up with other companies to submit a bid that includes ballistic resistant concrete capable of repelling a tank attack. But the secret weapon in their wall is sensors that can detect an attack, or even an attempt to climb or tunnel under the wall.

Wow. Trump's gonna build a 273883 trillion dollar wall.

Then we'll eventually elect someone who will tear it down for 2737 trillion.

'Merica!!!!!!

The type people in this video probably make up half the noise against trump. Other half is news media/professors panderin to them and indoctrinating the upcoming recruits.. err children.

Liberalism is almost like a nerd uprising or something. The ugly fat shy stupid kids are all teaming up. Crazy.

Reactions: Mashburned
C_obVdEXcAA-U4j.jpg

Appointing Garland would be a disaster. As if he werent already tainted enough, the recently discovered ties to soros make him untenable.

If trump appoints him, trump may as well go ahead and resign. Because he'll either be impeached or mired in an investigation for the entire term that the msm will keep front and center 24/7; ultimately causing him to lose reelection.

Dems have no interest in the truth. Thats already been uncovered, because we know theres nothing there. Their entire agenda is undercutting this presidency in hopes of winning in 18 and 20. Garland would be the perfect conduit for that agenda.

Reactions: Moopyj
[laughing] Twitter is a madhouse right now. Liberals will politicize anything. They are going off because of the damn Miss USA pageant. If you don't walk the line, there's no one they won't e-lynch. Bigots, the lot of 'em.
They will use anything, even jimmy kimmel proudly uses his son as a stage prop. Then he refers to his speech as "a very powerful speech". There's no use in talking to these people, just find ways to exterminate them.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Personally, I'm glad these folks are outing themselves.

There's too much good music out there for me to waste time and money on them. I'll just keep listening to Ted Nugent (Stranglehold, BTW, should be our National Anthem) .

Reactions: Mashburned
They will use anything, even jimmy kimmel proudly uses his son as a stage prop. Then he refers to his speech as "a very powerful speech". There's no use in talking to these people, just find ways to exterminate them.

Do you think these people get bonus incentives for doing these "stunts"? It's obvious part of their job, and likely not their idea, but man, I always thought of jimmy kimmel as a righteous mfer mostly just because he was with Adam Carolla for so long. He's a total clown now, but still doesn't strike as someone who would pimp his kid so easily. What's in this for him?

The top 5 was 3 black, a non white and a white

Winner was Washington DC. Black scientist who has republican views. Her question was is healthcare a right or a privilege. You know her answer.
Don't know that she identifies as Republican, necessarily - although I see now as I re-read your post you don't say that. Anyway, like you said, she said she thinks health care is a privilege, not a right, and that she prefers the word "equality" to "feminist" since feminism in its current form seems to be anti-men. And for that, lynch mobs are out in force....

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
Don't know that she identifies as Republican, necessarily - although I see now as I re-read your post you don't say that. Anyway, like you said, she said she thinks health care is a privilege, not a right, and that she prefers the word "equality" to "feminist" since feminism in its current form seems to be anti-men. And for that, lynch mobs are out in force....

Yeah. Such a bad person. Wanting people to work and to be Able to have a job. Get out the pitch forks.

Reactions: screwduke1
I'm torn on this one - being fat is a choice. I didn't think it was particularly funny, but if you don't wanna get made of for being fat, make better choices.

I also think feminists are annoying hypocrites. Based on their history, they should be raking SNL over the coals for this.
In her defense, being fat is not a choice for everyone. A small percentage of fat people are genetically cursed to be fat regardless of diet and exercise; others have less margin for error than most people. I don't know what her story is. At least she's cute for a fat chick. Most of "the fat acceptance" wing of the SJW feminist movement can't even say that much for themselves.

Reactions: JohnKBA
There would be fewer fat people if processed foods weren't designed to suppress your appetite and keep you eating, same reason there are free pretzels in a bar. They figured out a long time ago that nutrient devoid "food like" products switch on the bodies appetite mechanism.

Reactions: bigbluefattycat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT