POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pretty sure you have a legal right to protect your stuff and that is an absolute situation where that crazy F deserved to be treated like a man!
Yeah, you have give it to those two. They showed a lot of restraint. Not to mention, with knife in hand, threatening their lives, they would have been justified in shooting her ass.

That type of spending doesn't bother me as much as the trillions spent to blow up foreign brown people and destabilize countries. At least we creating jobs for Murica with a wall project.
It'll be a lot different than Obamas infrastructure bill too. The bill won't be full of pork. It'll actually go to fixing infrastructure.

Yawn. More bullshit from WaPo

They debunk their own claim within the article. Perfect example of headline click bait.

“The president and the foreign minister reviewed common threats from terrorist organizations to include threats to aviation,” said H.R. McMaster, the national security adviser, who participated in the meeting. “At no time were any intelligence sources or methods discussed and no military operations were disclosed that were not already known publicly.”

Yeah, you have give it to those two. They showed a lot of restraint. Not to mention, with knife in hand, threatening their lives, they would have been justified in shooting her ass.

Thank god they did. Media field day if 2 good o' boys take care a snowflake off her crazy pills over by Chipoatee.

They debunk their own claim within the article. Perfect example of headline click bait.

“The president and the foreign minister reviewed common threats from terrorist organizations to include threats to aviation,” said H.R. McMaster, the national security adviser, who participated in the meeting. “At no time were any intelligence sources or methods discussed and no military operations were disclosed that were not already known publicly.”
Tillerson has debunked it now as well.

I was all for a semi unifying FBI pick like Pistole, but now I say pick the person the left will hate the most. Beyond ridiculous what is going on.

It is pretty clear that they will not be satisfied with anything. Trump needs to bury them. All of them. He tried to play nice but they think they will not go to jail. Lock her up and all the ones that conspired with her. Drain the mfn swamp.

All great points. Like Rex Kwon said. The fact they keep pushing this bullshit Russia narrative the more they are insulting Americans.

This media still thinks Trump voters are dumb. Lol. Sure. Keep it up.

Like George Carlin said - think about how stupid the average person is - then consider that about half are even more stupid than that. Literally tens of millions of idiots on each side of the aisle.

If you ever wonder why we have so many dumbasses leading our country, it's because by and large, the electorate is dumb as a bag of rocks.

Last edited:
Like George Carlin said - think about how stupid the average person is - then consider that about half are even more stupid than that. Literally tens of millions of idiots on each side of the aisle.

If you ever wonder why we have so many dumbasses leading our country, it's because by and large, the electorate is dumb as a bag of rocks.

Absolutely agree with that.

Reactions: JohnKBA
Violence And Intimidation Against Republicans Are Becoming The New Normal

A Huffington Post article that showed “how to really turn up the heat on elected officials” went viral. The author, Michaelangelo Signorile, called on protesters to harass Republicans at dinner, when they’re out shopping and even at home. Societal norms for the basic levels of decency one should afford political opponents, Signorile argued, no longer apply to liberals.

“It’s time to move beyond polite protests within specified boundaries. It’s time to escalate the expression of our outrage and our anger in a massive way,” he wrote.

Starting today and from here on, no elected official ― certainly those in the GOP defending and supporting Trump on a variety of issues, for example ― should be able to sit down for a nice, quiet lunch or dinner in a Washington, DC eatery or even in their own homes. They should be hounded by protestors everywhere, especially in public ― in restaurants, in shopping centers, in their districts, and yes, on the public property outside their homes and apartments, in Washington and back in their home states.

I don't even understand why we care about what is going on. I'd say most of the people here see how dug in TV news is and is simply turned off by it.

When we are all working and have money to spend the TV can tell us how bad things are but when you don't feel that it all falls on deaf ears.

To live on the edge of every little BS story these people spew is kind of sad.

But Garland would be so genius, just yesterday!

:joy:
If he has integrity, yeah, could still have been a great strategy. As I have always said, I can see why they floated it. I was never on that train, I liked when Pistole had his name floated.

It would've made it easier on them, not on Trump.

you gonna take this garbage, @cardkilla ?

Reactions: JohnKBA
Wild rumor #1 - The Dept of Justice has ordered the federal detention center in Philadelphia to prepare for 23 high security political DEFENDANTS, and a corresponding movement of US Marshalls and FBI personnel.

Wild rumor #2 - There has been a $150 million contract put out on the dark web for the death of President Trump.

:popcorn: Interesting times we live in.

Violence And Intimidation Against Republicans Are Becoming The New Normal

A Huffington Post article that showed “how to really turn up the heat on elected officials” went viral. The author, Michaelangelo Signorile, called on protesters to harass Republicans at dinner, when they’re out shopping and even at home. Societal norms for the basic levels of decency one should afford political opponents, Signorile argued, no longer apply to liberals.

“It’s time to move beyond polite protests within specified boundaries. It’s time to escalate the expression of our outrage and our anger in a massive way,” he wrote.

Starting today and from here on, no elected official ― certainly those in the GOP defending and supporting Trump on a variety of issues, for example ― should be able to sit down for a nice, quiet lunch or dinner in a Washington, DC eatery or even in their own homes. They should be hounded by protestors everywhere, especially in public ― in restaurants, in shopping centers, in their districts, and yes, on the public property outside their homes and apartments, in Washington and back in their home states.

I think Wyvern warned us about this.

Reactions: bigbluefattycat
Wild rumor #1 - The Dept of Justice has ordered the federal detention center in Philadelphia to prepare for 23 high security political DEFENDANTS, and a corresponding movement of US Marshalls and FBI personnel.

Wild rumor #2 - There has been a $150 million contract put out on the dark web for the death of President Trump.

:popcorn: Interesting times we live in.
With the insane hatred the media has thrown at Trump, I'm a bit shocked someone hasn't tried to assassinate him yet(as far as we know that is). Its coming, though. There were a few attempts during his campaign.

All great points. Like Rex Kwon said. The fact they keep pushing this bullshit Russia narrative the more they are insulting Americans.

This media still thinks Trump voters are dumb. Lol. Sure. Keep it up.

Sure didn't help Hillary when she went full retard in that debate about Russia. That to me was the turning point. Then she doubled down on the crazy Russia stuff and the media followed her down that stupid hole.

Washington Post didn't give a flying f*ck over Hillarys emails which contains who knows how much classified info.

F*** the media.

Reactions: Moopyj
Washington Post didn't give a flying f*ck over Hillarys emails which contains who knows how much classified info.

F*** the media.

Well the problem is the MSM has basically downgraded everything in those emails to the point where maybe 1-2 had actual classified info in them.

When the media is determining fact/fiction they become storytellers and we are in the book of Pinocchio.

Reactions: screwduke1
Sure didn't help Hillary when she went full retard in that debate about Russia. That to me was the turning point. Then she doubled down on the crazy Russia stuff and the media followed her down that stupid hole.

Man, dems are the least informed people on the planet. They think their gender studies degree actually entitles them to be better than an iron welder.

There are more evidence of Hillary/Podesta ties to Russia than Vodka sold in Moscow.

I'll tell you this shit. If I was Trump I'd be sending the GD green berets to take care of the liberal media.

Oh. Bill Clinton is a rapist

591a48d360e31.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT