POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jeff Sessions has been a swing and miss thus far. Not optimistic that he is hiring the next director.

Reactions: JohnKBA
Jeff Sessions has been a swing and miss thus far. Not optimistic that he is hiring the next director.

I disagree. He's not playing around. And increasing prison sentences for drug crimes is good for two things:

1) It's used to put guys who did really bad things, but hard to prove, away for easy things like drug possession
2) My for-profit-prison stocks are going through the roof

Reactions: AustinTXCat
lmao. so my company got caught up in the cyber attack. our computer systems started locking up last night, microsoft errors to blue screen etc, no one knew what was happening. i mentioned it and got shot down. well got the call today that work was canceled because their systems are still compromised. our parent company is headquartered in France. it trickled down to us.
subways computers went down . wonder if that was something with that

591758688156d.jpeg

Reactions: Moopyj
Unbelievable that a lib tried to kill a GOP Congressman on a highway and there is absolutely zero media coverage on it.

Obama didnt campaign for hillary because he was toxic, despite the approval polls.

But they all thought hillary couldnt lose. Election was fixed. Fraud was in place. Msm in the bag and google and facebook supressing negative stories and discussion. Obama monitored everyone on trumps team confident some bombshell would eventually come from it. It was such a lock, hillary bsrely campaigned.

They underestimated how many would show up to reject hillary.

I disagree. He's not playing around. And increasing prison sentences for drug crimes is good for two things:

1) It's used to put guys who did really bad things, but hard to prove, away for easy things like drug possession
2) My for-profit-prison stocks are going through the roof

These Cultural Marxist highjack every good cause and turn it into social justice. Check out the board of directors.

logo_header.png

http://www.drugpolicy.org/blog

Sessions: Rescind Your Draconian Memo

Board
(Executive Committee in Bold)

The Hon. Larry Campbell
Senator, The Senate of Canada

Christine Downton
Former Vice Chairman and Founding Partner of Pareto Partners

Jodie Evans
Co-founder, CODEPINK

James E. Ferguson, II
Senior Partner, Ferguson, Stein, Chambers Law Offices, Charlotte, North Carolina

Jason Flom
President, Lava Records

Ira Glasser, President
President of Board
Former Executive Director, American Civil Liberties Union

Carl Hart, PhD
Professor of Psychology & Psychiatry, Columbia University

Kenneth Hertz
Senior Partner, Hertz Lichtenstein & Young LLP

David C. Lewis, MD
Founding Director, Center for Alcohol and Addiction Studies, Brown University

Pamela Lichty
President, Drug Policy Forum of Hawai'i

Svante Myrick
Mayor of Ithaca, New York

Angela Pacheco
Former District Attorney, 1st Judicial District, New Mexico

Josiah Rich, MD
Professor of Medicine and Community Health, The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University

Rev. Edwin Sanders, Secretary
Senior Servant, Metropolitan Interdenominational Church
Coordinator, Religious Leaders for a More Just and Compassionate Drug Policy

George Soros
Chairman, Soros Fund Management

Ilona Szabó de Carvalho
Director, Igarapé Institute

U. S. Honorary Board
Former Mayor Rocky Anderson

Harry Belafonte

Former Defense Secretary Frank Carlucci

Deepak Chopra

Congressman John Conyers, Jr.

Walter Cronkite [1916-2009]

Ram Dass

Dr. Vincent Dole [1913-2006]

Former Surgeon General Joycelyn Elders

U.S. District Court Judge Nancy Gertner (Ret.)

Former Police Chief Penny Harrington

Calvin Hill

Arianna Huffington

Former Governor Gary Johnson

U.S. District Court Judge John Kane

Former Attorney General Nicholas deB. Katzenbach [1922-2012]

Former Police Chief Joseph McNamara [1934-2014]

Former Police Commissioner Patrick V. Murphy [1920-2011]

Dr. Beny J. Primm [1928-2015]

Dennis Rivera

Former Mayor Kurt Schmoke

Dr. Charles Schuster [1930-2011]

Alexander Shulgin [1925-2014]

Former Secretary of State George P. Shultz

Russell Simmons

U.S. District Court Judge Robert Sweet

Former Chairman of the Federal Reserve Paul Volcker

International Honorary Board (In Formation)
Richard Branson

Ruth Dreifuss

Václav Havel [1936-2011]

Sting

Man oh man. Wonder what it would be like to have the mind of a libtard.

While I hate them, being so oblivious can't be the most stressful life. Wouldn't even know the brown man with a vest that looks like dynamite was about to kill me. Would die with no effort to save my life or fear.

As a left leaner, this article offends even me. I really hate the fringes. Bunch of idiots.

As a left leaner, this article offends even me. I really hate the fringes. Bunch of idiots.

The far right and far left are dangerous. Think most of us can agree on that. At least I can. I'm afraid we are at a point where if people don't start coming together on certain issues, and it's just "my party" vs the other, not gonna work for any outcome that helps The people.

My 2 cents.

And John. Thank you again. Friend is gonna buy one while up there.

The far right and far left are dangerous. Think most of us can agree on that. At least I can. I'm afraid we are at a point where if people don't start coming together on certain issues, and it's just "my party" vs the other, not gonna work for any outcome that helps The people.

My 2 cents.

And John. Thank you again. Friend is gonna buy one while up there.

Agreed USS.

Regular price is $149, Toys R Us has the sale at $129 right now.

Last edited:
Agreed USS.

Regular price is $149, Toys R Us has the sale at $129 right now.

It's all good. Little brat will get what he what's. Giving my friend the money Monday. I'm just not paying eBay price.

But I have to say thank you again. This board gets nuts sometimes and while we don't see eye to eye on... Most things. Very nice of you to help me out.

Your good in my book.

It's all good. Little brat will get what he what's. Giving my friend the money Monday. I'm just not paying eBay price.

But I have to say thank you again. This board gets nuts sometimes and while we don't see eye to eye on... Most things. Very nice of you to help me out.

Your good in my book.

I came in here acting like an asshole. Any good vibes I get are icing at this point :)

I also love bourbon - so there are times I get on a drunk tirade, but you guys always set me straight.

Are we suppose to believe this?

EXCLUSIVE: British IT expert, 22, who lives with his parents reveals how he stopped the global cyber attack that wreaked havoc on the NHS as he warns he is already fighting hackers trying to unleash a NEW threat

The softly-spoken cyber expert, who goes by the username MalwareTechBlog online, continued: 'Obviously they haven't actually been successful, but had they been that would actually be quite a serious thing and it wouldn't really be something to laugh about.'

The security worker spent £8 registering the domain name the virus tries to connect with when it infects a new computer and pointed it at a 'sinkhole server' in Los Angeles.

It caused the malicious software to enact an 'emergency stop', immediately halting its spread - but at first the cyber expert feared he had actually made the virus epidemic worse.

Speaking of the moment he stopped the virus, the anti-malware expert told MailOnline: 'It should have been really nice but someone had made a mistake and told me that our registering of the domain actually caused the infection.

'When I found out that it was actually the opposite it was more a relief.

'Rather than a feeling of 'yes, we've done this' - it was like 'oh god, I haven't f***** up the world, so that's really great'.'

https://www.theguardian.com/technol...tch-to-stop-spread-of-ransomware-cyber-attack
'Accidental hero' halts ransomware attack and warns: this is not over
The kill switch was hardcoded into the malware in case the creator wanted to stop it spreading. This involved a very long nonsensical domain name that the malware makes a request to – just as if it was looking up any website – and if the request comes back and shows that the domain is live, the kill switch takes effect and the malware stops spreading. The domain cost $10.69 and was immediately registering thousands of connections every second.

Are we suppose to believe this?

EXCLUSIVE: British IT expert, 22, who lives with his parents reveals how he stopped the global cyber attack that wreaked havoc on the NHS as he warns he is already fighting hackers trying to unleash a NEW threat

The softly-spoken cyber expert, who goes by the username MalwareTechBlog online, continued: 'Obviously they haven't actually been successful, but had they been that would actually be quite a serious thing and it wouldn't really be something to laugh about.'

The security worker spent £8 registering the domain name the virus tries to connect with when it infects a new computer and pointed it at a 'sinkhole server' in Los Angeles.

It caused the malicious software to enact an 'emergency stop', immediately halting its spread - but at first the cyber expert feared he had actually made the virus epidemic worse.

Speaking of the moment he stopped the virus, the anti-malware expert told MailOnline: 'It should have been really nice but someone had made a mistake and told me that our registering of the domain actually caused the infection.

'When I found out that it was actually the opposite it was more a relief.

'Rather than a feeling of 'yes, we've done this' - it was like 'oh god, I haven't f***** up the world, so that's really great'.'

'Accidental hero' halts ransomware attack and warns: this is not over
The kill switch was hardcoded into the malware in case the creator wanted to stop it spreading. This involved a very long nonsensical domain name that the malware makes a request to – just as if it was looking up any website – and if the request comes back and shows that the domain is live, the kill switch takes effect and the malware stops spreading. The domain cost $10.69 and was immediately registering thousands of connections every second.

Someone definitely shut it off. Wasnt basement boy though.

Reactions: bigbluefattycat
Reactions: Mashburned
And not just any conspiracy blog, but Louise Mensch's, of all people. Just completely ate up with Russia, starting to actually believe their own lies.

Dem Senator Uses Info From Conspiracy Blogs To Draw Trump-Russia Connections

Democratic Massachusetts Sen. Ed Markey uses conspiracy theory-laden blogs as sources for information on alleged Trump-Russia connections, according to a top aide in his office.

“In fact, subpoenas have now been issued in Northern Virginia in regard to General Flynn and General Flynn’s associates. A grand jury has been empaneled up in New York,” the Massachusetts Democrat said in a Wednesday CNN interview.

One of Markey’s top aides told The Daily Caller that his sources were Louise Mensch’s blog and a left-wing blog called the Palmer Report. Markey did not mention these sources in his television appearance.

A spokeswoman later released a statement that said: “This morning Senator Markey erroneously reported that a grand jury has been empaneled in New York related to the wider inquiry of possible Trump campaign and administration ties to Russia. Senator Markey does not have direct intelligence that is the case, and the information he was provided during a briefing is not substantiated. Senator Markey apologizes for the confusion.”

But, wait! There's more! A mofo can't even retire without Russia accusations flying.

DNC Spokeswoman Promotes Theory That Russia Has Dirt On Chaffetz

A Democratic Party spokeswoman said Wednesday that Republican Utah Rep. Jason Chaffetz’s decision not to seek re-election “raises questions” about whether Russia has dirt on him.

Adrienne Watson, the Democratic National Committee’s deputy communications director, retweeted conspiracy theorist Louise Mensch’s tweet that said, “Sources say there is kompromat on [Jason Chaffetz]; that this is why he turned and the [FBI] know it.”

Kompromat is a Russian term which means compromising material used to force someone to work for Russia.

In her retweet, Watson wrote, “Chaffetz not seeking re-election will raise more questions about this.”

Reactions: screwduke1
There would be a genius to the Garland pick. He has been propped up by the left as a hero...when he comes out and says no collusion, they'd have to accept it. Next, another Supreme Court pick will be had soon...the crying over his name wouldn't carry much weight if he were FBI director. The only thing Trump would've had to do with Garland would be FBI appointee, hard to hold that against him.

The negatives are obvious as well. Could just be another partisan hack...could be weak against the things Trump has highlighted as most important.

So could be smart politically - but I don't really want an FBI director pick used for political points.

All that to slowly disagree with yourself?:clap:

Garland would be stupid and awful, Christ people let's consider the Rock while we're at it I hear he wants into politics.

Reactions: Moopyj
All that to slowly disagree with yourself?:clap:

Garland would be stupid and awful, Christ people let's consider the Rock while we're at it I hear he wants into politics.
To slowly disagree with myself? I've put who I thought would be a good pick to watch.

If you can't see why some senate republicans would want Garland to get a chance so that it would make their lives easier then idk what to tell you. They don't want to have to hear about him getting his chance next SC hearing. He could also have built up such a rallying cry name that his word could end the Russia non sense.

I don't want this position decision to be politically motivated, so many of these names would be out for me. But if you can't see why some would like Garland, idk what to tell you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT