POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How do you ruin a continent forever? Elect leaders with no vested interest in the future. :mad:

59145dfad8e6b.jpeg
imagine if the city of Louisville was a country. They are going to vote on further destroying the community by electing one of the biggest racists in Kentucky, Dr. Ricky Jones, to be on a board for police accountability. This jack ass will make things worse but CUCK terry meiners has his head so far up rickys ass b/c he's black.

11 May 2017 (Big Day)
My house? All the usual chaos associated with move right now - it can be.....fractious (to borrow Poppy's apt term).

Given this backdrop I am going to post a quick thought on some emergent technologies.

The topic is "Weather Medication" ,,, as in man's purposeful and methodical attempt(s) to alter the natural weather patterns to varying degrees.

Sounds like Asimov or surely Silverberg, right?

Here are some quick facts and links

wea_tornado.jpg

The US , China and I THINK Russia have all experimented with weather modification of various types -- footnote 1

The US has a government office to oversee weather modification as well - you can see the Senate Bill that was also active (linked below).

So -
I wonder why our tinkering with the atmosphere and our attempts to influence the weather are never brought up as a potential variable in the calculations for the 'climate change' theories...

And this --

If we have learned how to influence and alter the weather -- how long do you think it would take before somebody . somewhere --- WANTS TO WEAPONIZE IT

wea_lightning.jpg

...after all, it you can make it rain - why not try to make a storm?

The more I think about the topic, the more I think it's probably not as amazing of development than splitting the atom.

To be continued.....

Some information on Weather Medication in the U.S.A

Weather modification association:
Weather Mod Assoc.

Weather modification & the National Science Foundation:
W/M & The National Science Foundation

wea_govttrack-heading.jpg

Did You Know We Had One Of Those?
So here's the actual Senate Bill to establish governmental oversight / etc with weather modification efforts -- this goes back (officially) to 2005:

U.S. Senate Bill That Established W/M Oversight etc.

wea_we-modify.jpg

footnote 1 - Will obtain more data on extent involved and details on technology if possible,

Trump not personally under investigation, top senators say

President Trump was correct when he said he wasn’t personally under investigation in the FBI’s Russia election meddling probe, two key senators said Thursday, though both of them said the government owes the public a better explanation of what’s going on.

Mr. Trump in his letter firing Director James B. Comey this week made a point of saying the top lawman had assured him three separate times that he wasn’t under investigation — countering some of the more overheated speculation about the sprawling investigation.

Mr. Trump’s veracity in make that assertion has been questioned, but two top senators — Judiciary Committee Chairman Charles E. Grassley and ranking Democrat Dianne Feinstein — briefed last week by Mr. Comey on the broad scope of his investigation said he gave them no indication the president is a target.

“Sen. Feinstein and I heard nothing that contradicted the president’s statement,” Mr. Grassley said.

Mrs. Feinstein agreed with that.

Neither senator would reveal who the targets of the FBI investigation are, but Mr. Grassley said the bureau should come forward and make clear how far its probe goes.

‌“Because it has failed to make this clear, speculation has run rampant,” Mr. Grassley said.

Anybody read Trumps interview in the Economist? It reads like something out of the Onion. Did you know he came up with 'priming the pump?' The fact you all follow him blindly is telling.

And it's pretty obvious he's scared of the FBI investigation. He may not be directly tied but that doesn't mean he didn't know what was going on. Everything Wikileaks and the Trump campaign did was tied together. Weird how the infowars conspiracy theorists are not even questioning it, but yeah, Sandy Hook was a hoax.

Anybody read Trumps interview in the Economist? It reads like something out of the Onion. Did you know he came up with 'priming the pump?' The fact you all follow him blindly is telling.

And it's pretty obvious he's scared of the FBI investigation. He may not be directly tied but that doesn't mean he didn't know what was going on. Everything Wikileaks and the Trump campaign did was tied together. Weird how the infowars conspiracy theorists are not even questioning it, but yeah, Sandy Hook was a hoax.

hahahahaha, great stuff as usual

Reactions: bigblueinsanity

:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:Wake me when you have something tangible to report instead of Rachel Madcow's talking points.

Reactions: Willy4UK
And it's pretty obvious he's scared of the FBI investigation.
So scared he just put a man in charge, McCabe, who is not only a Comey crony possibly wanted payback, but is a Democrat shill that hates Trump.

Oooh maaa Gaaawd! It's a constitutional crisis! Whatever will we do?! How will the country ever survive?!

Weird how the infowars conspiracy theorists.

Weird how Buzzfeed, the most liberal of liberals, is now laughing at all of the Trump/Russia loonies, and comparing them to Infowars loonies.

Hate to break it to you, but you are the equivalent of an Infowars conspiracy theorists, just on the other side of the political spectrum.

please prosecute Hillary. Go full force. If trump panders to liberals then he will be admitting Russians meddled in the election. All republicans admitting that happened are traitorsz imo. Russians meddling (i'm sick of the word meddling that's what Scooby doo characters did) in our election is as plausible as bigfoot meddling in the election. And I mean that literally. I claim that bigfoot offset elections , I have zero proof but even the question of bigfoot doing that is enough to warrant an independent counsel. ffs

Last edited:
Merrick Garland as FBI Director? Sen. Mike Lee thinks he should be nominated...would killa and friends finally give up on Russia if Garland were to run the show and announce, "nothing to it"?

hahahahaha, great stuff as usual

I think Infowars is hilarious - I check it every day just to chuckle at the outrageous "headlines."

That being said, if there was any connection between Trump and Russia, we'd have known by now. They've been digging into it for almost a year for christ's sake. Did Russia take an interest in who would win the election, and maybe even do things to help that outcome? Maybe - but not at the behest of Trump or anyone connected to Trump.

I think Infowars is hilarious - I check it every day just to chuckle at the outrageous "headlines."

That being said, if there was any connection between Trump and Russia, we'd have known by now. They've been digging into it for almost a year for christ's sake. Did Russia take an interest in who would win the election, and maybe even do things to help that outcome? Maybe - but not at the behest of Trump or anyone connected to Trump.

Yeah, infowars is hilarious.

The FBI should be investigating Hillary Clinton's involvement in Russia. Why did she sell 20% of Uranium to Russia? Why did John Podesta Molesta not reveal his 75,000 shares in a Russian oil company?

If this Russia stuff is all about internet trolls It'll be pretty embarrassing for this country.

Did they buy votes, funnel $ campaign for policy influence, change vote tallies? If not, IDGAF. $ trails should've been uncovered by now and they already admitted no vote hacking in booths, counts.

Officially, all I have heard from the senate investigating committee is 1000 paid internet trolls...GTFO

[laughing] And of course the WAPO reporter, Capehart, from the Maxine Waters post above completely left out the facts, Waters actual answer, when writing his piece, and instead injected something friendlier to the narrative. Fake news at its finest.

Jonathan Capehart Skips Maxine Waters's Admission of No Trump-Russia Collusion Evidence Found

In his column writeup about his podcast interview with Maxine Waters, Capehart tossed that admission of no evidence of Trump-Russia collusion down the memory hole. What replaced that significant admission which doesn't really fit the current liberal narrative is her mere belief that there was collusion.
  • “I’m so offended by this president that I think it requires me to speak truth to power, to say it like it is and to be as honest as I possibly can about what I think about him being the president of this country,” Waters told me. She believes Trump “colluded with the Russians, with the Kremlin … to undermine our election system and thus undermine our democracy.”
Capehart tossed away a significant scoop but don't worry, Jonathan. Your humble correspondent has retrieved it for you from your own podcast.

If this Russia stuff is all about internet trolls It'll be pretty embarrassing for this country.
This is what I don't get. Every hearing, every Democrat brings up the Russian trolls spreading fake news on social media, but they never mention the thousands of pro Hillary bots that were doing the same exact thing.

I, along with others, have posted numerous screenshots in this thread of tons of fake pro Hillary accounts all sending out the same exact fake news tweet, verbatim.

Reactions: Willy4UK
He won't do anything about his assertion because he has no proof. The idea that there is "massive voter fraud" is no different than the assertion that John Calipari is dirty.

President Trump plans to sign an executive order on Thursday to launch a commission to review alleged voter fraud, a White House official confirmed to Fox News.

According to the White House, the commission will include both Republicans and Democrats and some secretaries of state. It will review practices that affect the integrity of federal elections -- spanning improper registrations, improper voting, fraudulent registrations, fraudulent voting and voting suppression.

Well, he isn't going to let this just slide on by being an empty comment. Not sure anything will come of it, but can't call this not doing anything about his assertion.

This is what I don't get. Every hearing, every Democrat brings up the Russian trolls spreading fake news on social media, but they never mention the thousands of pro Hillary bots that were doing the same exact thing.

I, along with others, have posted numerous screenshots in this thread of tons of fake pro Hillary accounts all sending out the same exact fake news tweet, verbatim.
All those sobs have verified checkmarks too...never seen anything like it. You have a "blog", 42 followers and hate Trump? Blue checkmark [thumb2]

Reactions: moe_schmoe
That being said, if there was any connection between Trump and Russia, we'd have known by now. They've been digging into it for almost a year for christ's sake.

Of course we would have. We already know that their ultimate goal is to get Trump impeached and/or imprisoned, and that people within the intelligence community/deep state government are more than willing to leak classified information if it's damaging to Trump, made evident by the unusual amount of classified leaks since Trump has taken office, so bet your ass if anything damaging, in anyway, had been uncovered, it would have been leaked by now.

Reactions: JohnKBA
Aetna fully pulls out of Obamacare, leaving a third of all US counties with only one insurer.

Aetna Pulls Out of ObamaCare: ABC, NBC Ignore, Mocked Trump for Saying System was Imploding

The major health insurance provider Aetna announced that it would be pulling out of the last two states where it still participated in ObamaCare. Yet, the morning news shows of ABC and NBC completely ignored this important news story, while CBS This Morning gave it a mere 25 seconds.

This continues a longstanding network news tradition of defending the Affordable Care Act and ignoring its failures.

*Edited to add link

Last edited:
Reactions: Moopyj
it's just incomprehensible to me what a jerk he is. You just don't treat people like that.

I think Conway is a snake who will do whatever she can to stay relevant, but that dude (I don't know who dafuq he is) is a lying dick. Several half truths and lots of conjecture went into almost every question he asked and statement he made.

I like the guy, but next in Trump’s cross hairs needs to be Spicer. Don't fire him, just demote him to Deputy Press Secretary, swapping places with Sanders.

Ol' Gov. Huckabee's daughter commands the room and doesn't take any nonsense. There's a reason Trump keeps sending her out when the going is tough.

I like the guy, but next in Trump’s cross hairs needs to be Spicer. Don't fire him, just demote him to Deputy Press Secretary, swapping places with Sanders.

Ol' Gov. Huckabee's daughter commands the room and doesn't take any nonsense. There's a reason Trump keeps sending her out when the going is tough.

I've always thought that Spicer's job was to come out and hammer the "media" and let them know there is a new sheriff in town and them take a promotion or a lateral move and allow someone with a little more savvy take over as Press Sec.

The Middle East no longer holds the power over the US that it once did. They tried to break us by flooding the markets beginning in 2014 with the intent of making fracking too costly and driving our oil production industry out of business. Instead, our fracking industry evolved and became more efficient. Our break-even point is now $40 a barrel, down from $65 a barrel.

Meanwhile, selling oil at such low prices has put a lot of Middle East countries in a pickle, the money is just not there to support the benefits countries like Saudi Arabia gave the people, and the people are starting to get disillusioned with the leadership. So now, they are asking us, ever so politely, if we would pretty-please with sugar on top lower our oil production so that the price of oil can rise. For years, OPEC colluded against us, and now they are asking us to join in the collusion. Sorry, OPEC. You don't ream our rectums for decades and then expect us to be your friend and do your bidding.

It's OPEC's turn to squeal like a pig.

I've always thought that Spicer's job was to come out and hammer the "media" and let them know there is a new sheriff in town and them take a promotion or a lateral move and allow someone with a little more savvy take over as Press Sec.
Spicer's problem seems to be that he has failed to figure out that if the press doesn't get the answer they're looking for, they'll ask the same question multiple times, phrased differently.

He gets caught up in that, constantly explaining himself, getting into a back and forth, repeating the same things over and over. He needs to learn to answer it once, then when they try to bait him, phrasing it differently, just say asked and answered, then move on to the next.

Spicer's problem seems to be that he has failed to figure out that if the press doesn't get the answer they're looking for, they'll ask the same question multiple times, phrased differently.

He gets caught up in that, constantly explaining himself, getting into a back and forth, repeating the same things over and over. He needs to learn to answer it once, then when they try to bait him, phrasing it differently, just say asked and answered, then move on to the next.

To be honest, I don't watch that BS anyways, I have a physical reaction when listening to "journalists" ask stupid questions.

The Middle East no longer holds the power over the US that it once did. They tried to break us by flooding the markets beginning in 2014 with the intent of making fracking too costly and driving our oil production industry out of business. Instead, our fracking industry evolved and became more efficient. Our break-even point is now $40 a barrel, down from $65 a barrel.

Meanwhile, selling oil at such low prices has put a lot of Middle East countries in a pickle, the money is just not there to support the benefits countries like Saudi Arabia gave the people, and the people are starting to get disillusioned with the leadership. So now, they are asking us, ever so politely, if we would pretty-please with sugar on top lower our oil production so that the price of oil can rise. For years, OPEC colluded against us, and now they are asking us to join in the collusion. Sorry, OPEC. You don't ream our rectums for decades and then expect us to be your friend and do your bidding.

It's OPEC's turn to squeal like a pig.

Yeah, but we'll probably cuck and comply. :grimace:

Remember the Circa article last week about how the surveillance didn't begin and end with Trump, and that other government officials were the target of the Obama administration surveillance?

Rand Paul was just on TV saying he personally knows of another Senator that claims to have been surveilled by the Obama administration, and doesn't know for sure but has heard/learned things that makes him believe he may have been surveilled as well.

He went on to say that he's contacted the WH about his concerns, and asked them to check the logs from Obama's administration to see if his name has been searched for or unmasked.

*Edited to add video. Starts around the 3:45 mark.

Last edited:

She was absolutely killing it today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT