Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Interesting take from Gab...

Voting Female · @VotingFemale
Politics · 11 minutes

Trump Fired Comey When He Was In Los Angeles & Not In D.C.

Without a shred of doubt, Trump ordered all of Comey's files & email accounts, his desk, everything locked down and secured and all his passwords cancelled the moment the WH announced Comey's firing.

I hope it's true.

I honestly think we were absolutely in control of ISIS. Every time we needed a distraction they attacked somewhere and the president within 5 minutes would say we knew it wasn't ISIS...........and whatever was going on became irrelevant ISIS would dominate the news cycle.

Now I think the news cycle is ISIS.

Reactions: Mashburned
Immigrant Charged With Killing Two Boston Doctors Sentenced To 364 Days, One Short Of Deportation

An immigrant charged Monday with the grisly murder of two Boston doctors had years earlier burglarized the same bank on two separate occasions and received 364 in jail days as a result — a sentence just one day short of legally justifying his deportation.

The judge for the prior cases — believed to be Associate Justice Lisa Grant — sentenced Teixeira to 364 days following a pair of burglaries at the same bank in 2014 and 2016, according to the Boston Herald. Massachusetts state law mandates that burglary with a sentence of at least 1 year leads to deportation of an immigrant, or at least substantially increases chances of immigration status review.

After law enforcement arrested an unruly Teixeira, who reportedly was wearing black clothes and dark gloves, a SWAT team surveyed the apartment to ensure that no other shooters were present. The authorities found no accomplices, but did discover the bodies of Field, 50, and his fiancee Lina Bolanos, 38, dead with their hands bound and throats slashed, according to the Boston Globe. The walls were allegedly smeared with blood and featured a vindictive message (although it is not clear if the note itself was written in blood). A backpack full of jewelry was also discovered at the crime scene, reports the Boston Globe.

I honestly think we were absolutely in control of ISIS. Every time we needed a distraction they attacked somewhere and the president within 5 minutes would say we knew it wasn't ISIS...........and whatever was going on became irrelevant ISIS would dominate the news cycle.

Tulsi Gabbard, Democrat, wrote a bill to stop funding terrorist groups like ISIS after she went to Syria and saw proof with her own eyes that Obama was funding them. Wanna know the name of the bill she wrote?

Reactions: moe_schmoe
yeah, keep telling yourself this. Keep acting like it was some landslide victory and that all of America is happy he's President. Trump supporters are a minority.

It absolutely was. Congrats to hillary for winning something that didnt matter at all.

Thats like a football team losing by 21 points yet claiming victory because they had more time of possession.

59139ffb3dcd6.jpeg

No people who hijacked our government created and support ISIS. We Americans support neither.

Uhhhh we voted for them. And we ain't exactly marched on Washington either. Hell, we are close to fighting eachother. We The People are collectively dumb as shit, and our leaders laugh at us.

Whatever. Just give me my data, weed, and brownies. I love America.

I figured we would be having a terrorist attack every week of trumps presidency, kind of like what led up to the election. But we haven't.

Tulsi Gabbard, Democrat, wrote a bill to stop funding terrorist groups like ISIS after she went to Syria and saw proof with her own eyes that Obama was funding them. Wanna know the name of the bill she wrote?

Shoot

For the first time since I can remember I've had enough of the CNN narrative. I love that channel most of the time because the bias is so blatant that they really struggle to get any balance and to me it's comical.

The narrative last night was fun as they had a dude on smacking the libs around with logic, but tonight it's no holds barred pure 100% lunacy. I mean it's like listening to conservatives during Obama but there is no news cycle calling them out for witch hunts etc with this crap they are spewing nonstop.

Had enough finally and need a new news channel beside fox to listen to and get a chuckle.

FML

John Pistole would be reasonable FBI as well. Good relationship w/Pence. Good resume, qualified and should be acceptable to all (not that the democrats deserve it, but I think the US ppl could use a unifying win).

Some of the previously named politicians/former politicians would do a fine job, but putting a FBI man as leader of the FBI would be more swamp drainy to me.

Wow, Devos got smoked today at Behthune Cookman. Students yelled over her comments and finally just said eff this.

Why would they ask her to speak at a black college? Who thought that was a good idea?

Trump signed an executive order aligning HBCU's with the Education Dept so that the HBCU students and the academic output of their respective institutions could be more readily plugged into the private sector

You mean they didn't MENTION THAT in the news?
:americanflag:

Here's a link to my blog where I wrote about it a little bit (no ads / not making money on it)

https://wordpress.com/post/50ampfuse.blog/4423

The EO has been been around for decades with each President signing onto it and perhaps making changes

I read about 4 different iterations of the text and believe that the Trump admin -- at least in theory made improvements to the Order

So -- she was there to HELP I guess
But the crowds have been given engineered opinions that very effective;y mimics Aldous Huxley's lower caste in Brave New World.....

Think about that --- an engineered opinion
it's a freaky thing, man
:gun:

Trump signed an executive order aligning HBCU's with the Education Dept so that the HBCU students and the academic output of their respective institutions could be more readily plugged into the private sector

You mean they didn't MENTION THAT in the news?
:americanflag:

Here's a link to my blog where I wrote about it a little bit (no ads / not making money on it)

https://wordpress.com/post/50ampfuse.blog/4423

The EO has been been around for decades with each President signing onto it and perhaps making changes

I read about 4 different iterations of the text and believe that the Trump admin -- at least in theory made improvements to the Order

So -- she was there to HELP I guess
But the crowds have been given engineered opinions that very effective;y mimics Aldous Huxley's lower caste in Brave New World.....

Think about that --- an engineered opinion
it's a freaky thing, man
:gun:

Do you have to log into WP to read your blog?

So is Comey the bad guy or good guy today libs? I can't keep up anymore.

By the way Copkilla, As of today no evidence to support the Trump, Russia collusion story.

the fact that were even TALKING ABOUT the damn "Trump Russia" charade is proof of how well the American Propaganda machine works -- and how easily it's received by so many people who believe our media outlets are there to inform and educate

The Russian divide started way before Trump got within sniffing distance of the White House

And it didn't start with Crimea either

Aside from the historical tit-for tat between the Brit's and Russians (ie. "The Great Game" per Fromkin and others) - you can see a VERY CLEAR SOURCE OF ANGST in how Russia froze specific foreign investments and shut off all outside funding / influence via various social-active Non-Gvot Org's that were operating within their borders

Billionaires lost precious zero's on their f'ing asset sheets

So WE are being prepped to do their fighting

Does anyone here seriously doubt this?
ALL the F'ing pieces are there to be assembled and logically considered

This isn't about some GD connection between Trump and Russia -- it's about putting ALL CONCEIVABLE PRESSURE on ANY nation that stands up against the emerging international ORDER (Hey - ANTIFA -- you asshats REALLY want to take aim at racists??? Take on the NWO crowd and start aiming in the right damn direction.....)

Securing your borders?
In the case of Russia -- refusing the overtures from Soros and his ilk?
NOT celebrating homosexual behavior and transvestitism as equally valid bases for creating families --- PROTECTING their orthodox church from slander / attack.....

I'm as fine with the difference between us as any one else you're ever going to meet
But the Marxist line says that THATS NOT ENOUGH -
The existing institutions of nationhood, religion, family must all be RADICALLY TRANSFORMED so they can re-create the world in their image

So the conflict WILL intensify

And more than ANYTHING I wish the good folks on the Left and Right / People of Color / People who work for a living and want to raise their kids in a decent world........would just WALK OFFTHE CHESSBOARD AND STOP BEING USED LIKE PAWNS FOR SOMEONE ELSES WAR

Do you have to log into WP to read your blog?

I really don't know
I've had others say that they have had to log into Wordpress -- is that what you mean?
I think you have to create a free account --- but I'll often past the articles here because I appreciate the conversation --- and it's not about "hits" to the site whatsoever

The Marxists HAVE to keep making a stink
Otherwise we might all notice just how FOUL they are
We might notice that they're essentially guilty of EVERY DAMN THING they accuse others of

And -- for the love of MIKE -- they're not even CREATIVE

I really don't know
I've had others say that they have had to log into Wordpress -- is that what you mean?
I think you have to create a free account --- but I'll often past the articles here because I appreciate the conversation --- and it's not about "hits" to the site whatsoever

The Marxists HAVE to keep making a stink
Otherwise we might all notice just how FOUL they are
We might notice that they're essentially guilty of EVERY DAMN THING they accuse others of

And -- for the love of MIKE -- they're not even CREATIVE

I was able to search for your blog, 50 amp fuse, correct. Your link however required a log in.

The US , China and I THINK Russia have all experimented with weather modification of various types

The US has a government office to oversee weather modification as well

I wonder why our tinkering with the atmosphere and our attempts to influence the weather are never brought up as a potential variable in the calculations for the 'climate change' theories

Some links to provide a bit more background
There are other sources out there if you look -

Weather modification association:
http://www.weathermodification.org/projectlocations.php

Weather modification & the National Science Foundation:
https://www.nsf.gov/nsb/publications/1965/nsb1265.pdf

here's the actual Senate Bill to establish governmental oversight / etc with weather modification efforts -- this goes back (officially) to 2005:
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/109/s517/text

Two white farmers in South Africa are accused of killing a young black man.

They (farmers) claim they caught him stealing from their farm, put him in the back of their van to take him to the police station, that's when he jumped out of the back of the moving vehicle, trying to escape, and that's what caused his death.

The defense argues the men never intended to take him to the police station, and purposely pushed the young man out of the moving vehicle, causing his death.

Anyways, they were granted bail Monday and now this...

Coligny violence erupts after court grants bail

Front National and BKA appeal to the South African media to immediately stop inciting racial violence in Coligny by warped reports on the situation, condoning the looting and burning of white property, plus the racial abuse and attacks by blacks, by attributing it to the “murder of a black teenager”.

By pre-empting the court’s judgement the media are absolutely irresponsible and should take the blame with the marauding mobs, especially News24, eNCA and ANN7. The subjective reporting from these quarters is fueling the flames of xenophobia and attacks on whites.

Being attacked is completely different from defending yourself, and FN and BKA urge whites to arm themselves with licensed and holstered firearms, to obey the law, to respect police and Defence Force actions; BUT to stand firm against these brutal, barbaric and criminal acts. It is our duty to protect our family, friends and neighbours from the white community. If Coligny is within your reach, we urge people to react to these unprovoked actions.

The US , China and I THINK Russia have all experimented with weather modification of various types

The US has a government office to oversee weather modification as well

I wonder why our tinkering with the atmosphere and our attempts to influence the weather are never brought up as a potential variable in the calculations for the 'climate change' theories

Some links to provide a bit more background
There are other sources out there if you look -

Weather modification association:
http://www.weathermodification.org/projectlocations.php

Weather modification & the National Science Foundation:
https://www.nsf.gov/nsb/publications/1965/nsb1265.pdf

here's the actual Senate Bill to establish governmental oversight / etc with weather modification efforts -- this goes back (officially) to 2005:
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/109/s517/text

Wtf. This world is going to hell. To believe you are smarter than Mother Nature is something else man. It's pure lunacy.

I guarantee you Hillary probably actually believes we can alter the earth and keep it "alive" past Stephen hawking's 100 year expiration date. And I'm using Hillary bc she is certified nuts, and these are the type of mfers we trust and empower.

Reactions: CastleRubric
I was able to search for your blog, 50 amp fuse, correct. Your link however required a log in.

This was true the last time I went there - week+ ago. It did not require a login when castle first told us about his blog - months ago. IIRC
the fact that were even TALKING ABOUT the damn "Trump Russia" charade is proof of how well the American Propaganda machine works -- and how easily it's received by so many people who believe our media outlets are there to inform and educate

The Russian divide started way before Trump got within sniffing distance of the White House

And it didn't start with Crimea either

Aside from the historical tit-for tat between the Brit's and Russians (ie. "The Great Game" per Fromkin and others) - you can see a VERY CLEAR SOURCE OF ANGST in how Russia froze specific foreign investments and shut off all outside funding / influence via various social-active Non-Gvot Org's that were operating within their borders

Billionaires lost precious zero's on their f'ing asset sheets

So WE are being prepped to do their fighting

Does anyone here seriously doubt this?
ALL the F'ing pieces are there to be assembled and logically considered

This isn't about some GD connection between Trump and Russia -- it's about putting ALL CONCEIVABLE PRESSURE on ANY nation that stands up against the emerging international ORDER (Hey - ANTIFA -- you asshats REALLY want to take aim at racists??? Take on the NWO crowd and start aiming in the right damn direction.....)

Securing your borders?
In the case of Russia -- refusing the overtures from Soros and his ilk?
NOT celebrating homosexual behavior and transvestitism as equally valid bases for creating families --- PROTECTING their orthodox church from slander / attack.....

I'm as fine with the difference between us as any one else you're ever going to meet
But the Marxist line says that THATS NOT ENOUGH -
The existing institutions of nationhood, religion, family must all be RADICALLY TRANSFORMED so they can re-create the world in their image

So the conflict WILL intensify

And more than ANYTHING I wish the good folks on the Left and Right / People of Color / People who work for a living and want to raise their kids in a decent world........would just WALK OFFTHE CHESSBOARD AND STOP BEING USED LIKE PAWNS FOR SOMEONE ELSES WAR

I'd like this post embroidered on a big ass tapestry rug thingy to hang on my wall above my couch. Something "grandma" and homey-like so it's warm and inviting. Because it's the basic fn truth yet we have raised generations of idiots who would read something like this and pass out from severe trigger disorder.

Happy Thursday you guys. Stephen Johnson will be leading us to the Peach Bowl before we know it. Gotta believe baby.

Reactions: CastleRubric
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT