• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C_jCTMtU0AAwLwu.jpg

Reactions: screwduke1
Are we living in the twilight zone or what ?
I mean we've got a country ( North Korea ) with a stark raving, lunatic in charge of that country's nuclear arsenal, who has threatened to launch a nuclear attack on the United States. Despite this. We've got these mindless, little liberals running around the country & if they aren't protesting about Donald Trump's taxes, it's healthcare, or this foolishness about Russia influencing the election. Don't these people have jobs ? Where do they find all this free time to protest ? I figured after 8 years of Obama that everybody had jobs & didn't have time to protest..... These people are so dumb, that if an EF-5 tornado was headed straight for their home that they would probably go out & howl at the moon & set a fan in their yard thinking that would turn the tornado away,

Democrats fear mongering about healthcare has an idiot chasing a Republican congressman down in her car, cutting him off, then getting out and threatening his life.

These people really believe that keeping Obamacare is an option, and that millions of people are going to be dying in the streets without it.

"The MSM has become the enemy of the people.

They have created a false narrative surrounding the firing of Comey and framed it as an "impeachable" offense

They no longer report the news ... they create it."

The media have already impeached Trump

Many in the news media have already indicted President Trump for breaking some unspecified law by firing former FBI Director James Comey, which they theorize is an attempt to cover up his ties to Russia.

In the immediate days and hours following Comey's unexpected firing, some news outlets and TV commentators have indicated that they're convinced Trump is guilty of something.

USA Today published an op-ed Thursday by three legal and ethics experts under the title, "Firing Comey is worse than breaking a law."

That morning on MSNBC's "Morning Joe," well-known political journalist and former Bloomberg Politics co-managing editor John Heilemann said reporters should be assuming Trump's guilt at this point. "There's a cover-up going on," he said. "And that has to be the premise of all our reporting going forward."

The show's host, Joe Scarborough, agreed. "There is a cover-up at the White House right now," he said.

Wednesday on CNN, anchor Wolf Blitzer asked the network's legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin how the episode may play out.

"I think Trump wins," Toobin said. "I think these investigations are going to fade away. And he will get what he wants."

Susan Hennessey, another CNN legal analyst, said that if Trump is "able to get away with this, then it's hard to imagine what he won't be able to get away with."

Liberal Washington Post columnist Eugene Robinson used similar language in an op-ed published Wednesday night. Trump, he wrote, "is attempting a power play straight from the playbook of some tinhorn dictator, and he believes he will get away with it."

New York Times said "Mr. Comey was fired because he was leading an active investigation that could bring down a president," the paper's editorial board said Tuesday night.

Like clockwork...

Rutgers Prof Launches Effort to Oppose Trump’s ‘Election Integrity’ Commission

President Donald Trump’s announcement that he is launching a commission to investigate “election integrity” was only hours old before a politics professor at Rutgers University began organizing educators to “resist” the effort.

"If the President does indeed create a commission to study voter fraud and voter suppression in the American election system to be headed by the Vice Preisdent [sic] and Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, I’m calling on scholars of election administration to resist participation of any kind in such an effort. We should expect a Pence-Kobach Commission to find “evidence” of rampant voter fraud across the U.S., and to recommend proposals to amend the Voting Rights Act and the National Voter Registration Act to require proof-of-citizenship to register and a national voter ID requirement, among other changes that will be damaging to voting rights and therefore, damaging to democracy."

Hell he was a terrible speaker with one.

State will probabaly take his kids from him after that racist outburst.

Seriously, he's 100000% correct, yet we cannot even have that discussion because it's "racist" and that's that.

Listen again. At the end someone yells "Bigot". ha ha

I see some are saying that the hackers used the CIA/NSA programs that Wikileaks leaked. No confirmation of that being true, but it sounds plausible.
Probably did that to try to cover up who they are.

China is my guess. Almost 80 countries hit, Thats pretty goddamn huge.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT