POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, Devos got smoked today at Behthune Cookman. Students yelled over her comments and finally just said eff this.

Why would they ask her to speak at a black college? Who thought that was a good idea?
It was a terrible idea, and whoever invited her should have expected such a reaction. I doubt that it matters that it was a black college. Same thing would have happened at just about any college, which are absolute hives of moonbattiness in this day and age.

That said, she didn't get "smoked". I'd reserve that term for getting your tail kicked. Getting heckled by a bunch of classless idiots is not getting smoked. If she was instead in a moderated debate with one of the hecklers and was run in circles with respect to the issues, that's getting smoked. The real losers here are the classless idiots who showed their classless asses.

Well, she obviously had to be invited by someone at the school, and didn't show up unannounced, out of the blue. She had every right to be there, and every right to speak. If they don't like what she has to say, then they can kick rocks and segregate themselves.

The better question would be -- why are we still condoning degenerates heckling speakers and shouting down free speech just because they disagree with opposing views, and then labeling it like it was an act of courage or righteousness?

Well, she obviously had to be invited by someone at the school, and didn't show up unannounced, out of the blue. She had every right to be there, and every right to speak. If they don't like what she has to say, then they can kick rocks and segregate themselves.

The better question would be -- why are we still condoning degenerates heckling speakers and shouting down free speech just because they disagree with opposing views, and then labeling it like it was an act of courage or righteousness?

I didn't see where anyone in this thread did that. The students acted like jackasses.

So is Comey the bad guy or good guy today libs? I can't keep up anymore.

By the way Copkilla, As of today no evidence to support the Trump, Russia collusion story.

Seriously, we need to stop wasting taxpayer money on this charade. Think of how many trips to Mar a Lago we could fund with that cash ;)

But seriously, the Russia shit needs to stop.

I'll say it, that giant douche was working against America this whole time. I'm convinced the whole "lets reopen then reaffirm no wrong doing", was an attempt to give Hillary a boost that went awry.

He thought Hillary was going to win, wanted to show her that he had her pigeonholed once she became President.
It was power play pure and simple, he tried the same thing with Trump. I'm sure he did tell Trump on several occasions he wasn't under investigation, only to get in front of a camera and play with words. Trump wasn't playing.

Trey Gowdy and Chris Christie are two names on a short list of five for the FBI Director position. As we all know, these media lists could be way off. If I recall correctly, Tillerson wasn't even mentioned on the first several Secretary of State lists.

Reactions: JohnKBA
Trey Gowdy and Chris Christie are two names on a short list of five for the FBI Director position. As we all know, these media lists could be way off. If I recall correctly, Tillerson wasn't even mentioned on the first several Secretary of State lists.

I would support either of those, especially Gowdy.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
So American press not allowed in Russia meeting but Russian press allowed. Yup, that's normal guys. Just keep it up. Like I said in August or September, he won't make it 4 years.

Been just over 100 days and already being compared to Nixon admin. Most corrupt administration in history. Have absolutely no morals or care for laws or truth.
With no proof of anything except the liberal media saying it is so with a ton of fake news. You are such a lemming.

Reactions: USSLair
I bet cardkilla is one of those antifa fags. Probably has a closet full of those retarded masks that they wear.
He has worn a mask all of his life because, butt ugly is did not allow him to go to school if he didn't. Apparently, he did not wear it enough, that is evident in his postings.

Reactions: screwduke1
I would support either of those, especially Gowdy.
I would definitely support Gowdy. I'm indifferent on Christie. I don't dislike the guy, and it wouldn't bother me if he got the job, but I'm definitely not rooting for him either.

I will say, though, Christie is a risky pick. Lots of contempt for him among Trump's own base. Again, as you have come to realize, lots of those among Trump's base dislike career politician Republicans, such as Christie, almost as much as they dislike Democrats.

Reactions: JohnKBA
Plus, there's no doubt the FBI has succumbed to partisan politics. There's clearly a division within the ranks. We saw it with the Flynn leaks.

Granted, they were all unnamed sources, but supposedly some in the FBI applauded the classified leaks since they were harmful to the Trump administration, and some in the FBI were appalled by the illegality and the possible threat to national security.

Gowdy, I think, is someone who would demand, and receive, the respect of every agent. Would be just the person to get the agency back on track and refocused only on rule of law, straight down the middle, regardless of politics.

I'll take Mike Rogers who should have been hired instead of Comey.
Wouldn't be a bad choice, but I'm not sure Trump could go that route without looking like a hypocrite and receiving all kinds of hell, possibly even losing support.

Remember, Rogers was already removed from Trump's transition team because of his close ties to Christie and the backlash Trump received from his base over of Rogers' involvement in the Benghazi investigation.

Some people out there, mainly Trump supporters, feel very strongly about Benghazi, and will never let those involved live it down.

Kind of why the pick works. Should have been him over Comey, he is qualified and works for both parties really but has a dem draw that shuts the media up.

Any Democrat at this point that supports or is appointed by Trump will be destroyed by fellow Democrats.

Pretty clear to me.

Gowdy was born for that position. He seems like a no nonsense man, that knows the answer before he asks the question.

wtp_logo_desktop.png

Appoint Trey Gowdy (R-SC) to replace James Comey as director of the FBI

Sign the petition to make it happen.

Reactions: screwduke1
Kind of why the pick works. Should have been him over Comey, he is qualified and works for both parties really but has a dem draw that shuts the media up.
I agree with this line of thinking. Someone who doesn't come off as a partisan, who both sides are neither too mad or too excited about. Right down the middle.

Big question is, though, would he get the votes necessary to be confirmed? I don't see how Senate Republicans who beat the Benghazi war drum could vote for him. I also don't see him getting support from Democrats for the simple fact that they have to obstruct everything Trump to keep their base happy.

Wow, Devos got smoked today at Behthune Cookman. Students yelled over her comments and finally just said eff this.

Why would they ask her to speak at a black college? Who thought that was a good idea?

She isn't taking a salary, John. And blacks overwhelmingly agree with Trump's education plan

Nunes becoming FBI director would be interesting in light of his findings of Obamagate. Don't know if hes even on Trumps list though, but it would be funny to watch the liberal meltdown over it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT