POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What happened with the latest appeal of the Trump travel ban? Haven't seen anything about it.

Of course.
[laughing] Wow! All of this from a random consulting firm raid.

Alex Jones, eat your heart out!

Several separate sources with links to the intelligence communities of more than one nation, and with links within the US state and federal justice systems, have outlined evidence that exists against multiple men in the line of succession to the US Presidency, as it relates to Russia’s hack on America. I can also exclusively report a RICO case is being considered against the Republican party for laundering Russian money.

These sources say that Senator Orrin Hatch of Utah, who was the ‘Designated Survivor’ at the inauguration of Donald Trump (yes, really) is likely to become President if charges are pursued, according to the evidence, of illegal collusion with Russia, money laundering, and obstruction of justice.

On Donald Trump there is voluminous evidence he knowingly colluded with the Russian state in the hacking of the U.S election, and laundered Russian money through shell companies. This evidence is both data-based, for example, based on the way the server he registered laundered stolen voter registration databases with the DNC’s Vertica database in order to target Russian propaganda at voters.

He has additionally both directly obstructed justice and conspired with others to do so. Rather than repeat previous reporting in this piece I will devote a separate article to the case against Mr. Trump.

On Mike Pence, there is evidence that he obstructed justice, conspired to obstruct justice, and knew that General Mike Flynn was co-ordinating Russia’s propaganda message on behalf of a foreign power. Pence also violated the Logan Act and obstructed justice when he conspired with Donald Trump to order General Flynn illegally to discuss the removal of sanctions while Barack Obama was still President, and that Pence, Trump and Flynn did so to undermine the action a sitting President was taking against a foreign adversary, as President Obama was expelling Russian spies. I do not mean in this list to exclude evidence of Pence’s espionage, sedition and money-laundering offenses which may have happened during the campaign; it is rather that sources have been more explicit as to Pence’s constitutional and legal violations around President Obama’s actions against Russia, conspiring with Trump to undermine the President of the United States in his action against a foreign adversary.

On Paul Ryan, Speaker of the House, normally third in the line of succession, I can report as fact that sources say that Ryan has been legally intercepted, and is on tape, admitting that he knew Russian money was being laundered into the Republican party. Without co-operation pending resignation Ryan may find himself swept up into a RICO prosecution involving the apparatus of the Republican party who accepted laundered Russian money.

This report is a clarification of what I have previously said I had heard on Twitter; namely that Ryan himself was taped at the Republican convention talking to Sergei Kislyak accepting Russian money into the campaign. Following the unconstitutional dismissal of patriot FBI Director Comey by Sessions and Trump, sources have become more forthcoming. It was, they say, Reince Priebus who was taped talking to Sergei Kislyak and other Russians at the convention, agreeing to accept laundered or disgused Russian contributions, and Speaker Ryan is on a later intercept admitting that he knew of this plot, which places him at risk of a large number of criminal charges. A RICO case is being examined against the GOP itself, sources say.

The fourth person in the line of succession is Senator Orrin Hatch of Utah, as President pro-tem of the Senate. Sources with links to the intelligence community say they do not know of any collusion by Hatch in either money-laundering or in accepting Russian intelligence; this does not mean, they warn, that such evidence does not exist.

Reactions: Mashburned
SPICIER-600x353.png

ICE arrests 1,378 suspected gang members in largest sweep to date

The Trump administration has concluded a six-week nationwide sweep of suspected gang members with 1,378 arrests — the largest such gang sweep conducted by the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) to date.

The operation, which ran from March 26 through May 6, targeted gang members and associates involved in transnational criminal activity, including drug trafficking, weapons smuggling, human smuggling, sex trafficking, murder and racketeering.

The left is demanding they be punished. I've read nonsense from coaches being fired, to kids kicked off the team, to banned from the NCAA tournament.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
ICE arrests 1,378 suspected gang members in largest sweep to date

The Trump administration has concluded a six-week nationwide sweep of suspected gang members with 1,378 arrests — the largest such gang sweep conducted by the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) to date.

The operation, which ran from March 26 through May 6, targeted gang members and associates involved in transnational criminal activity, including drug trafficking, weapons smuggling, human smuggling, sex trafficking, murder and racketeering.
Cardiilla hates this

I like the guy, but next in Trump’s cross hairs needs to be Spicer. Don't fire him, just demote him to Deputy Press Secretary, swapping places with Sanders.

Ol' Gov. Huckabee's daughter commands the room and doesn't take any nonsense. There's a reason Trump keeps sending her out when the going is tough.

%100

Illegal border crossings at historic lows. No wall (yet), no new laws, no new fancy gadgets (yet), no extra (wo)man power (yet), nothing has changed except for one simple thing.

The men and the women at the Border Patrol attribute it to one thing, and one thing alone -- the President of the United States actually supports what they do and is allowing them to enforce the laws that are already on the books.

Illegal border crossings at historic lows. No wall (yet), no new laws, no new fancy gadgets (yet), no extra (wo)man power (yet), nothing has changed except for one simple thing.

The men and the women at the Border Patrol attribute it to one thing, and one thing alone -- the President of the United States actually supports what they do and is allowing them to enforce the laws that are already on the books.
Just saw same on the news.

[thumb2]

Good Christ the media is ate up.

:zzz:......wake me up when there's something important going on. Some bag lady on CNN squawking about "he should've waited till the russia investigation is over to fire Sasquatchomey"......ummmm, it's not going to be over for you guys ever. Ever. So f*ck off.

R. Kelly could be on video peeing on a chick who in turn was peeing on a Russian hotel room bed wearing a tee short that says "the was no collusion between Trump and russia" and it *still* wouldn't be enough.

[laughing] Some kook, eccentric liberal is on Tucker saying doing background checks on who we let into the country is demonizing.

It's only a matter of time before that lot starts arguing for non-citizens and illegals to have voting rights.

[laughing] Some kook, eccentric liberal is on Tucker saying doing background checks on who we let into the country in demonizing.

It's only a matter of time before that lot starts arguing for non-citizens and illegals to have voting rights.

Should be ashamed of himself. What a dumbass.

Anytime you hear someone say "the fact of the matter is"... you can rest assured it's a leftist trying to sell some fake controversy designed to divide Americans

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
Anytime you hear someone say "the fact of the matter is"... you can rest assured it's a leftist trying to sell some fake controversy designed to divide Americans
"this notion" by Obama and "it amuses me" by Matt Jones triggers me.

"Where's yo' dolla" bothered me more than "this notion" although now that you mention it, that was his go to line when he was in his lecture hard working Americans mode.

Depending on the audience you never knew if Obama was going to lecture us on how dispicable we were or if he was going to use his Sunday go to meetin' voice to incite the downtrodden

[laughing]

A ship owned and operated by the Clinton Foundation was raided as it arrived from Africa this morning at the Port of Baltimore. The ship, which was supposed to be carrying “emergency supplies,” was actually carrying a cargo that had authorities stunned. BPA Harbormaster Jake Cummings explained to CNN:

“We received a tip that the Clinton Foundation flagship, The Chelsea, was carrying illegal contraband into the United States. We honestly didn’t know what to expect, but what we found was simply…surreal. In the middle of the ship’s large manifest of containers, most of which were empty, we found 14 containing…people. Yes, people.

They were all Refugees from places like Yemen and Syria and not a single one had any kind of documentation. We interviewed those who spoke English and were told that for $40K, anyone can catch a ride to the United States on a ship nobody would ever suspect.”

Immigration was immediately called and found that of the 460 people on board illegally, not one had been through any kind of vetting process. After running the men through facial recognition, they found more than a dozen suspected terrorists who are on the US no-fly list. Those men were about to be unleashed on the public for $40K each.

Reactions: screwduke1
And this wasn't said by one of those "anonymous source" ex-agents that the liberal media such as the NYT, WaPo, etc... tend to trot out when trying to stoke the Russian angle.

Comey firing could spur new review of Clinton case, immunity deals, ex-agent says

President Trump’s decision to fire James Comey touched off widespread speculation in Washington over what will happen to the FBI’s Russia meddling probe – but the prospect of new leadership at the bureau also could hold implications for the ‘closed’ Hillary Clinton email case.

Brian Weidner, a veteran former FBI agent, suggested both the case and the immunity deals struck during that investigation could be revisited.

"I would be surprised if they did not review all the investigations regarding HRC and come up with [a] conclusion regarding prosecution. The statute of limitations hasn't come into play yet," he said in an email to Fox News.

As for the immunity deals struck with key players in the Clinton orbit, he noted those deals are “with the government, so in theory it wouldn't change.”

However, he wrote, “a new AG and new director may take a good look at the entire case, and if anyone who received immunity did not live up to their agreement, like Huma [Abedin] with the classified documents on her computer, the deal is off and they are potential targets again.”

For dozens of current and former agents, the key factor will be who is the next director of the world’s most powerful law enforcement agency.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Trump is creating jobs while democrats cry about Russia.

I just can't imagine why the rust belt rejected these clowns.
Honest truth right there. The rust belt doesn't give af about any of this nonsense. Period point blank.

Ds would've been well served to soul search and get back to basics but no, they went full denial instead. God bless what an unmerciful beating they are going to take in '20. It's certainly possible they gain seats from some cucks in '18 but we may be at a terminal velocity number of R seats irrrregardless.

I still just cannot fathom how badly they missed the mark. Had the entire R party on the gd ropes just waiting for their head to be cut off......and lost everything they ever dreamed of to Donald J. Trump.

Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton for president of the United States of America.

(^ sometimes just stopping and reading that is worth the refresher.......Lordy what a bunch of losers)

MOAB damage in Afghanistan extreme, widespread

EXCLUSIVE: KABUL, Afghanistan – It has been one month since the U.S. military dropped its largest non-nuclear combat weapon -- the MOAB -- to eradicate ISIS from its base in Afghanistan's Nanganhar province. And still, the ghostly destruction zone is a vision that haunts.

FoxNews.com has obtained exclusive images illuminating the bomb’s impact taken this week, showing the gouged and singed earth and even the limb of a dead fighter that had yet to be removed or buried.

While the use of the MOAB, which stands for Massive Ordnance Air Blast, has been controversial, with analysts claiming it had little effect other than decimating Afghanistan's territory, others on the ground are still insistent that it worked extremely well, not only to kill more than 90 ISIS fighters, but to eliminate supply routes and squash morale within the terrorist organization.

"This was very effective -- many of ISIS' training camps are gone, bunkers destroyed," Gen. Qadamshah Shahim, chief of the general staff of the Afghan Ministry of Defense, who just stepped down from his role following the Mazar-i-Sharif attack, told Fox News.

But according to one high-ranking Afghan defense official, who requested anonymity due to the sensitive nature of the topic, the decision to use the MOAB was not taken hastily. Rather, it was a carefully calculated move.

"This was the only solution to bring stability to the area and avoid more bloodshed by this brutal terrorist group," said Commander Ahmad Muslem Hayat, a former military attaché for Afghanistan's British Embassy and current security adviser for the U.S.-based firm, TigerSwan. "This wasn't about sending quick messages to show strength to other threatening countries like North Korea. This was about saving innocent Afghan lives from ISIS torture."

This is what I don't get. Every hearing, every Democrat brings up the Russian trolls spreading fake news on social media, but they never mention the thousands of pro Hillary bots that were doing the same exact thing.

I, along with others, have posted numerous screenshots in this thread of tons of fake pro Hillary accounts all sending out the same exact fake news tweet, verbatim.
Are you referring to the media's tweets?

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Time Magazine actually wrote about this stupid shit.

The waiters know well Trump’s personal preferences. As he settles down, they bring him a Diet Coke, while the rest of us are served water, with the Vice President sitting at one end of the table. With the salad course, Trump is served what appears to be Thousand Island dressing instead of the creamy vinaigrette for his guests. When the chicken arrives, he is the only one given an extra dish of sauce. At the dessert course, he gets two scoops of vanilla ice cream with his chocolate cream pie, instead of the single scoop for everyone else. The tastes of Pence are also tended to. Instead of the pie, he gets a fruit plate.

Reactions: Mashburned
Of course, there's also the hysteria from a few others in the liberal media that follows. Two scoops of ice cream? *GASP* It's a constitutional crisis!

CNN’s coverage of the dinner was anything but calm. The network known for its snarky chyrons had this to say about ice-cream-gate.

“PRESIDENT GETS 2 SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM, EVERYONE ELSE 1,” the chyron reads.

This brings me to the obvious question: WHO CARES? Who cares if the president’s waitstaff are able to anticipate his preferences and have a Diet Coke or a second scoop of ice cream ready? That’s called good customer service! The White House waitstaff serve Trump nearly every day, so of course they know what kind of dressing he likes on his salad or what his beverage of choice is. And why are we all assuming that the other dinner guests couldn’t just ask for another scoop of ice cream if they wanted it? I have a hard time imagining the White House kitchen staff denying someone more dessert.

But that’s not how the inside-the-Beltway folk see it.

Earlier today, The Atlantic‘s David Frum tweeted a screen grab of the aforementioned portion of the article, and the thread that follows is enough to make one’s head explode.

Jennifer Rubin chimed in with this gem.

Really? Eating two scoops of ice cream is “a man unable to restrain his urges”? If that’s the case, cart me off to a loony bin, because I’ve polished off a pint of Ben and Jerry’s by myself more than once!

Slate’s Daniel Summers had this to say.

Their harsh criticisms of Trump’s food preferences stand in stark contrast with the way the media praised former President Obama’s palate. Just last September, The New Yorker published this 1,590-word feature entitled “What President Obama Has Meant For Food.”

So why is it that just a few months ago, it was cool when the president had specific food preferences, but today, it’s the worst thing ever? The double standard of the media’s over-the-top, pearl-clutching reaction to everything Trump does, including eating a second scoop of ice cream, is why so many Americans simply do not trust them. It also highlights just how sycophantic members of the press were towards President Obama. Everything he did, everything he ate, was THE BEST THING EVER.

Of course, there's also the hysteria from a few others in the liberal media that follows. Two scoops of ice cream? *GASP* It's a constitutional crisis!

CNN’s coverage of the dinner was anything but calm. The network known for its snarky chyrons had this to say about ice-cream-gate.

“PRESIDENT GETS 2 SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM, EVERYONE ELSE 1,” the chyron reads.

This brings me to the obvious question: WHO CARES? Who cares if the president’s waitstaff are able to anticipate his preferences and have a Diet Coke or a second scoop of ice cream ready? That’s called good customer service! The White House waitstaff serve Trump nearly every day, so of course they know what kind of dressing he likes on his salad or what his beverage of choice is. And why are we all assuming that the other dinner guests couldn’t just ask for another scoop of ice cream if they wanted it? I have a hard time imagining the White House kitchen staff denying someone more dessert.

But that’s not how the inside-the-Beltway folk see it.

Earlier today, The Atlantic‘s David Frum tweeted a screen grab of the aforementioned portion of the article, and the thread that follows is enough to make one’s head explode.

Jennifer Rubin chimed in with this gem.

Really? Eating two scoops of ice cream is “a man unable to restrain his urges”? If that’s the case, cart me off to a loony bin, because I’ve polished off a pint of Ben and Jerry’s by myself more than once!

Slate’s Daniel Summers had this to say.

Their harsh criticisms of Trump’s food preferences stand in stark contrast with the way the media praised former President Obama’s palate. Just last September, The New Yorker published this 1,590-word feature entitled “What President Obama Has Meant For Food.”

So why is it that just a few months ago, it was cool when the president had specific food preferences, but today, it’s the worst thing ever? The double standard of the media’s over-the-top, pearl-clutching reaction to everything Trump does, including eating a second scoop of ice cream, is why so many Americans simply do not trust them. It also highlights just how sycophantic members of the press were towards President Obama. Everything he did, everything he ate, was THE BEST THING EVER.
Good grief! The hate conceived by those "reporters" is off the GD charts.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT