POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump isn't even going to allow McCabe to be Interim Director until his new pick is confirmed. McCabe is only keeping the seat warm for now. The DOJ plans to appoint an Interim Director within the next few days, maybe as early as today, to lead the FBI until Trump's new pick is confirmed.

I wouldn't let McCabe be that either. He hates Trump and his wife is a politician who is a democrat that is tied to Hillary's crooked criminal cabal

I wouldn't let McCabe be that either. He hates Trump and his wife is a politician who is a democrat that is tied to Hillary's crooked criminal cabal

Can't he just fire McCabe too? Admittedly I don't know how the hierarchy works, but if he doesn't want McCabe in there, just send him a term letter as well.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Couples are now divorcing because of Donald Trump, study finds.

eek.gif

Remember the "Blame Bush" and "Blame Republicans First" chants?

This proves the idiocy of our politicians and the American public. This is a ruse, a buzzword, meant to stoke your emotions and get your conspiracy juices flowing.

An independent commission is a bipartisan committee made up of Republicans and Democrats who are elected officials. If people weren't idiots they would realize there are already two independent commissions investigating this matter. The House and the Senate.

If they establish an "independent commission" the members of that commission are going to be chosen from the same exact elected officials who are already independently investigating this matter. The House and the Senate.

That was more tongue in cheek Warrior. I think they're all fiction (Bible, Book of Mormon, Koran, Torah, Jehovah's witness handbook, 7th Day Adventist Charter, etc.) Wasn't singling out the Bible there.
So was mine. It has been hashed around here many times about proof vs non proof and no one can do either. It is a matter of belief vs non belief based on how you look at the information and research done.

Not sure who's doing the WH presser today, but is not taking any shite from the press. Kudos to her!

"You guys keep asking the same question, so I'm going to keep giving you the same answer..."

@JohnKBA, I don't think Trump can fire McCabe.

McCabe is a career FBI agent, who was hired on by the agency, not a political appointee confirmed by the Senate like the Director is. McCabe's boss within the agency, the Director, would have to fire him. Pretty sure that's how that would work.

So in order for Trump to be able to fire McCabe, he would have to appoint his as Director, have him go through the Senate confirmation hearing and get confirmed, then turn around and fire him once confirmed. That's just not worth it, seems very vindictive, and the optics are really, really bad.

Reactions: JohnKBA
@JohnKBA, I don't think Trump can fire McCabe.

McCabe is a career FBI agent, who was hired on by the agency, not a political appointee confirmed by the Senate like the Director is. McCabe's boss within the agency, the Director, would have to fire him. Pretty sure that's how that would work.

So in order for Trump to be able to fire McCabe, he would have to appoint his as Director, have him go through the Senate confirmation hearing and get confirmed, then turn around and fire him once confirmed. That's just not worth it, seems very vindictive, and the optics are really, really bad.
I was under the assumption, based on news reports and such, that Trump had disbanded the entire FBI?

Lindsey Graham, of all people, just made the best case as to why there's no need for a special prosecutor. Simply put, he said, this is a counter intelligence investigation into Russian meddling, not a criminal investigation into Trump and his campaign members.

If crimes are ever uncovered in the counter intelligence investigation and this indeed becomes a criminal investigation, then we can start talking about a special prosecutor. Until then, there's zero need for a special prosecutor when there's no evidence of a prosecutable crime being committed.

Trump should nominate Sheriff Clarke as the new FBI Director. When the Dems start going after him just play their game and pull out the race card.

Black America is nothing more than a voting block to Dems. If blacks ever do overwhelmingly vote Republican expect the Dems to go back to their racist roots.

i
I say sit back and watch them kill each other. THey should make Chicago into like a hunger games. I'd pay to put cameras up and watch a birthday party get shot up with an ak 47 by some black dude. Good times. Or what it's like to see a child get shot with a high powered rifle. But you and your commie bretheren say nothing about it. Just blame it on guns, absolutely do NOT demand black culture change (b/c they are 90% democrat voting bloc must pander) and try to push an agenda. You're the party of destruction and death

If it's evil and trendy the Dems are down with it. They have no ****ing morals. They get their daily marching orders from the Democratic propaganda media machine.

This Russia shit is absolutely ****ing retarded. I can't believe people are still trying to push this.

Yep. Trump is a Russian spy.

And shame on Shepard Smith for pushing it on.

Reactions: screwduke1
So American press not allowed in Russia meeting but Russian press allowed. Yup, that's normal guys. Just keep it up. Like I said in August or September, he won't make it 4 years.

Been just over 100 days and already being compared to Nixon admin. Most corrupt administration in history. Have absolutely no morals or care for laws or truth.

Vox Day · @voxday
2 hours
"Strangers devour your land in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers."
- Isaiah 1:7

The Bible does NOT support mass immigration. It literally regards it as a curse on a nation.
Reply Reposted Quote
I'm sure you know the bible about as well as you know the constitution. Could you even find Isaiah? This is a prophecy about the conquer and destruction of Jerusalem, not sure how that's relevant...has nothing to do with immigration flat earther.

So American press not allowed in Russia meeting but Russian press allowed. Yup, that's normal guys. Just keep it up. Like I said in August or September, he won't make it 4 years.

Been just over 100 days and already being compared to Nixon admin. Most corrupt administration in history. Have absolutely no morals or care for laws or truth.

The only thing for certain in any of your posts is that you definitely won't make it 4 years.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
Been just over 100 days and already being compared to Nixon admin. Most corrupt administration in history. Yup, that's normal guys.
Been over a year of investigating and not a single shred of evidence has been found to corroborate any of this corruption. Yup, that's normal, guys.

Byron York, as per usual, wrote a pretty good piece today on the Comey deal. This part is informative:

"First, it took a long time to get an attorney general in office. Facing Democratic opposition, Jeff Sessions, one of the president's first nominees, was not confirmed by the Senate until Feb. 8. Then, it took a long time to get a deputy attorney general in place. Rod Rosenstein, the deputy — and the man who wrote the rationale for axing Comey — faced similar Democratic delays and was not sworn in until April 26.

Only after Rosenstein was in place did the Trump team move ahead. That was true not only for chain-of-command reasons but also — probably more importantly — because Rosenstein had the bipartisan street cred to be able to be the point man in firing Comey. Even though his confirmation was delayed, Rosenstein was eventually confirmed by the Senate by a 94 to 6 vote, meaning that the vast majority of Democratic senators voted for him along with all of the Republicans.

How important was the arrival of Rosenstein to the bid to fire Comey? This, from a source in a Senate office Wednesday morning: "Many who are suggesting that there's something nefarious about the timing of the Comey firing are likely missing the fact that DAG Rosenstein was sworn in two weeks ago (April 26), and that the FBI Director reports to the DAG on the DOJ org chart. It seems completely normal that the DAG would review their top reports within the first couple weeks of starting."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/b...mp-team-waited-for-rosenstein/article/2622655

Byron York, as per usual, wrote a pretty good piece today on the Comey deal. This part is informative:

"First, it took a long time to get an attorney general in office. Facing Democratic opposition, Jeff Sessions, one of the president's first nominees, was not confirmed by the Senate until Feb. 8. Then, it took a long time to get a deputy attorney general in place. Rod Rosenstein, the deputy — and the man who wrote the rationale for axing Comey — faced similar Democratic delays and was not sworn in until April 26.

Only after Rosenstein was in place did the Trump team move ahead. That was true not only for chain-of-command reasons but also — probably more importantly — because Rosenstein had the bipartisan street cred to be able to be the point man in firing Comey. Even though his confirmation was delayed, Rosenstein was eventually confirmed by the Senate by a 94 to 6 vote, meaning that the vast majority of Democratic senators voted for him along with all of the Republicans.

How important was the arrival of Rosenstein to the bid to fire Comey? This, from a source in a Senate office Wednesday morning: "Many who are suggesting that there's something nefarious about the timing of the Comey firing are likely missing the fact that DAG Rosenstein was sworn in two weeks ago (April 26), and that the FBI Director reports to the DAG on the DOJ org chart. It seems completely normal that the DAG would review their top reports within the first couple weeks of starting."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/b...mp-team-waited-for-rosenstein/article/2622655
Yep. This was pointed out, yesterday, minutes after the firing was announced by a few in the media who aren't shills. Matter of fact, I even posted something similar here.

Doesn't matter, though, the game plan is to resist Trump at all turns. No to his yes; yes to his no, and hope enough idiots like @cardkilla believe the fake news and lies, and fall in line.

Perfect example is in the story you linked. Schumer said Rosenstein was a man of impeccable character, who served under Obama admirably, the Senate voted him in almost unanimously (96-4), yet the Democrats still filibustered and delayed his confirmation for months.

Not sure who's doing the WH presser today, but is not taking any shite from the press. Kudos to her!

"You guys keep asking the same question, so I'm going to keep giving you the same answer..."
Shes done a few of them the last week or so and shes good, maybe even better than Spicer. Sarah Huckabee Sanders is her name I think.

Vox Day · @voxday
2 hours
"Strangers devour your land in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers."
- Isaiah 1:7

The Bible does NOT support mass immigration. It literally regards it as a curse on a nation.
Reply Reposted Quote

This scripture has nothing to do with immigration. It has to do with Israel losing a war to first, Assyria and ultimately Babylon because they were not fulfilling the law covenant. Isaiah 1:7 refers primarily to the fact the Jerusalem would lay empty and desolate during Israel's 70 year captivity in Babylon.

The Exodus itself was a prime example of "mass immigration".

In fact, "immigrants" (primarily Egyptians) accompanied Israel during the Exodus (Ex. 12:38). Before the Israelites crossed the Jordan, Moses told them that they “must love the foreign resident” in their midst. (Deut. 10:17-19)...
Israel's Law even provided that they were to accept in their community any foreigners who were willing to observe the basic laws given by Moses. (Lev. 24:22)
When the temple was dedicated in Jerusalem, provision was made for non-Israelite worshipers, as reflected in Solomon’s prayer: “Concerning the foreigner who is not part of your people Israel and who comes from a distant land because of your great name..." (2 Chron. 6:32, 33)

Reactions: Mojocat

No that was Obama. Trump is clean as hell as only a tape from years ago was all they could dig up on Trump.

You are one stupid cookie.

No that was Obama. Trump is clean as hell as only a tape from years ago was all they could dig up on Trump.

You are one stupid cookie.
No kidding, they were spying for several months on Trump and found absolutely nothing. Hell, they didn't even find one single bad word. Nothing. Zilch. Nada.

FBI says all current, and future, investigations are still full speed ahead, and that they, along with the DHS, will have a new focus on US terror probes (which are ongoing in all 50 states) after the removal of Comey.

Weird phrasing. Someone could easily take that to imply that Comey was unfocused, sandbagging, hampering or putting off the ongoing US terror probes.

I think there are some major drivers in global politics that should be clarified / simplified down to their basic element(s) -- call me out of you think any of these are bs - or if you can think of others

1) NWO- Kissinger meeting with Trump today. Thoughts on that?

2) China - Listened to The Art of War on the way to work. Take the country whole and intact. I believe they are trying to buy up everything.

3) Russia -- Pretty obvious the NWO is doing everything they can to stop us from aligning with Russia to take down their evil plans.

4) Arab Caliphate - Throw Saudi in the mix.

5) Break away liberty movements - Geert and Le Pen came close but the NWO kept them out.

North Carolina basketball wanting to break away from all NCAA rules on classes....... I am not sure who I want to see go down more. The Clintons or the Carolina Way.

6) BRICS - they're still aligning as if they expect the dollar to go POOOP any second. No doubt they are trying to collapse the economy on Trump's watch.

7) Das Vatican -
Marine Le Pen: Pope Francis Exceeds His Role as Religious Leader -Tells States to Disregard Their Own Citizens
French presidential frontrunner Marine Le Pen has criticised the Pope for pressuring Western countries to open their borders to migrants, accusing him of asking states to disregard their own citizens.

8) UK Football -- 8 wins ---- this WILL happen [thumb2]

Wow, Devos got smoked today at Behthune Cookman. Students yelled over her comments and finally just said eff this.

Why would they ask her to speak at a black college? Who thought that was a good idea?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT