POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
While I have no idea about who did whatever with Russia, I don't believe anyone honestly buys that Comey was fired over how he treated Clinton. Anyone who claims they do is stupid and/or lying.

No, he wasn't, he was fired because he was using his position much the same way J. Edgar Hoover did to hold his thumb over the leaders.
His mistake was thinking Trump was like every other elected official, that he would try to avoid the squeeze he would get for firing him.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Or the fact that Trump didn't wake up this morning and decide to fire Comey on a whim. The Deputy AG is actually who recommended the firing with a very scathing letter. He's not a Trump guy, but instead an Obama appointee. He was just approved 94-6 by the Senate. He is Comey's boss and felt Comey wasn't the right man for the job. Was Trump supposed to say no to him?
Libturds just know whatever Trump does, they want the opposite.[laughing]

He could have also been fired because he wasn't willing to go after one of his own within the intelligence community and investigate the classified leaks to the media. There are dozens of reasons to fire Comey. People should be celebrating that he isn't the Director of the FBI anymore.

Reactions: Moopyj
WH just announced a new FBI Director will be named in a matter of days. Asap is best. Democrats are going to politicize this, will never agree with who Trump chooses, and will delay the confirmation for weeks.

After Trump fires Comey his WH spokesperson says 'it's time to move on from Russian probe' LMAO they aren't even trying to hide their obstruction.

I think this only makes it worse though; an independent investigation that Trump can't control is the only way to get to the bottom of this. Same had to be done with Nixon.

I also find it funny that Trump is allowed to harass/threaten/coerce witnesses via Twitter before they give testimony (Yates). Isn't that a felony?

I keep thinking of all the faux outrage over whatever Obama happened to do that day over very real instances of law breaking, obstruction, and unethical behavior. If Hillary was elected and doing this you guys would be wanting her hanged in the street.

Obama plays golf > outrage, impeach him!
Trump plays golf > well he plays golf differently, he's the President!
Obama spends taxpayer money on vacations, travel > outrage, wasting taxpayer money, impeach him!
Trump dwarfs the spending on vacations,travel > he's the President!
Obama signs executive orders > outrage, unconstitutional, power grab... impeach him!
Trump signs even more executive orders > great job President!

Like I said after the election, I've got things in place for when this all goes to hell, because it's coming. The anti-christ is here and the 'christians' are in love. So I became a real quick prepper around last August.

Why is there no relentless spotlight / legal advancement on some of the crimes committed by the previous administration?

maybe it's a 'scratch my butt and I'll scratch yours" thing?

maybe it's happening and I've missed it?

I'm talking Eric Holder and the guns to Mexico --has some type off statute of limitations passed?
How did he get to walk away, refuse to participate in the investigation and continue political / legal practice --- SUING STATES no less......how does that go on?

Libs in the MSM will be up all night deleting tweets about "FIRE COMEY" from various times over the past few months. Otherwise makes their phony handwringing look even more fake, if possible.

Hopefully someone can capture those tweets before theyre scrubbed. If so, prepare for some hilarious hypocrisy.

it's time to move on from Russian probe
Because zero evidence has been found. Who investigates something, especially the FBI with all of their advancements, for damn near a year and can't find a single shred of evidence, unless there is no evidence to be found?

According to you,Trump is guilty, so you believe there is evidence out there to be found, which means Comey and the FBI under his direction are incompetent, since they have yet to find any evidence after a year of investigating.

Maybe the new FBI Director just might be able whip the boys into shape and find this mythical evidence that you believe exist. Again, you should be happy Comey was fired.

Reactions: CC_332
After Trump fires Comey his WH spokesperson says 'it's time to move on from Russian probe' LMAO they aren't even trying to hide their obstruction.

I think this only makes it worse though; an independent investigation that Trump can't control is the only way to get to the bottom of this. Same had to be done with Nixon.

I also find it funny that Trump is allowed to harass/threaten/coerce witnesses via Twitter before they give testimony (Yates). Isn't that a felony?

I keep thinking of all the faux outrage over whatever Obama happened to do that day over very real instances of law breaking, obstruction, and unethical behavior. If Hillary was elected and doing this you guys would be wanting her hanged in the street.

Obama spends taxpayer money on vacations, travel > outrage, wasting taxpayer money, impeach him!
Obama signs executive orders > outrage, unconstitutional, power grab... impeach him!

Like I said after the election, I've got things in place for when this all goes to hell, because it's coming. The anti-christ is here and the 'christians' are in love. So I became a real quick prepper around last August.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

The end goal is one world government. Cut back on the weed and alcohol. Keep studying.

I think there are some major drivers in global politics that should be clarified / simplified down to their basic element(s) -- call me out of you think any of these are bs - or if you can think of others

1) The New World Order is a stated goal for multiple successive US Presidents since the Big Bush - also, at least 2 popes have slathered over the emergence of the HOLY ONE WORLD BUREAUCRACY ....so I believe them. I think this is a real driver for many power-types --- I also think it will come with something like an attempt at "one world religion"

2) China - I believe they see history in centuries and see the subset of the US Dollar as a way to return to Asian dominance while also becoming a MAJOR factor in the international system that's still developing (they've commented on that last bit and reeffirmed their desire to see us all using international political organs etc)......too bad their political prisoners don't get the same freewill choice about THEIR organs -- also "New Silk Road"

3) Russia -- I think Putin seems himself like a Peter the Great or perhaps even Ivan the Terrible. Whereas the latter shed the 150+ year yoke of the Monglol khans - Putin may see himself as one of the few opponents to the NWO (if true, then I support him 100%)......

4) Arab Caliphate - not just ISIS but I think also Erdogan in Turkey to some extent -- and others (Iran? Pakistan?) see the possibility of a new Caliphate to replace the one they had for a while after Mohammed the Head Pirate. My dates may be off a bit but I believe their Abbyssid dynasty continued into the 10th century after Mo-Killing himself ravaged and massacred in the 6th century .....

5) Break away liberty movements - these will pop up everywhere in the coming decade I think. You've seen it with the election of Trump - also the National Front Movement in France, Scotland wanting to break away from the UK, UK wanting to break away from Europe and North Carolina basketball wanting to break away from all NCAA rules on classes.......Philippines and others have lodged some type off 'new direction' as well -- interesting to see how this coalesces

6) BRICS - they're still aligning as if they expect the dollar to go POOOP any second

7) Das Vatican - I think this Pope isn't what he sells himself as -- but to each their own -- I think they miss the Pope Leo III days where they can just cram a crown down on a kings ahead and MAKE THEM the strong man to protect them (Ala Charlemagne) ..... I think this Pope leads a very strong effort to continue the "united religions initiative" that was started back in the 90's.......I also think he seeks to get involved with the Peace efforts in the land formerly known as Israel.....

8) UK Football -- 8 wins ---- this WILL happen

'Additional vetting' already happening, DHS officials say

Department of Homeland Security officials tell Fox News "additional vetting" procedures already are being implemented at U.S. border crossings, even as the administration’s broader ‘travel ban’ is on hold in the courts.

Any foreign national traveling to the U.S. from overseas is potentially subject to these additional vetting procedures.

Reactions: CastleRubric
'Additional vetting' already happening, DHS officials say

Department of Homeland Security officials tell Fox News "additional vetting" procedures already are being implemented at U.S. border crossings, even as the administration’s broader ‘travel ban’ is on hold in the courts.

Any foreign national traveling to the U.S. from overseas is potentially subject to these additional vetting procedures.

The travel ban was just temporary. To give us time to get better processes in place.

But libs vehemently opposed it

The travel ban was just temporary. To give us time to get better processes in place.

But libs vehemently opposed it

Correct 0- the EO's cited that we'd work internationally with other nations / agencies to sort through the background checks

The EO's both also specifically mentioned providing some type of protection (not the right word however) for women, gays and others who represent a portion of the culture that radicalized (or just Koran following) refugees won't take too kindly to.....

You're right - there never WAS a ban - but that word was repeated so often people just never read the EO themselves

We're starting to see more and more people it seems -- that just don't want to HEAR other viewpoints at all......couple that with the belief that you're doing the world a favor by ....nevermind

Democrats Are Starting To Admit Trump-Russia Collusion Is Fake

An article on political website The Intercept by award-winning journalist Glenn Greenwald was quoted widely in the media recently wherein Greenwald stated that “key Democrat officials are clearly worried about the expectations [regarding Trump-Russia collusion] that have been purposely stoked and are now trying to tamp them down. Many of them tried to signal that the beliefs the base has been led to adopt have no basis in reason or evidence.”

Greenwald went on to call the Trump-Russia story a “fact-free conspiracy” and quoted at length globalist cheerleader Michael Morell, former acting head of the CIA for President Obama and one of the most prominent public officials to endorse Hillary Clinton for president in 2016. (Political watchers may remember Morell loudly calling for the death of aides to Vladimir Putin in an interview last August with PBS’ Charlie Rose.)

“On the question of the Trump campaign conspiring with the Russians here, there’s smoke, but there’s no fire at all,” Morell admitted, adding, “There’s no little campfire; there’s no little candle; there’s no spark. And there’s a lot of people looking for it.”

Regarding the so-called ‘Dirty Dossier’ on Trump produced by British intelligence veteran Christopher Steele that was published by Buzzfeed and CNN in December last year, Morell admitted that Steele had paid his sources, which probably meant they were compromised or exaggerated.

The dossier “doesn’t take you anywhere,” he frankly confessed. Of course, last August, Morell was much more accusatory toward then-candidate Trump, saying then, “In the intelligence business, we would say that Mr. Putin had recruited Mr. Trump as an unwitting agent of the Russian Federation.”

Officially, the Senate is still conducting an inquiry into Trump’s possible ties to Russia, and an article in Buzzfeed observed, “There’s a tangible frustration over what one official called ‘wildly inflated’ expectations surrounding the panel’s fledgling investigation… Several committee sources grudgingly say, it feels as though the investigation will be seen as a sham if the Senate doesn’t find a silver bullet connecting Trump and Russian intelligence operatives.”

One Democrat committee member confessed to Buzzfeed, “I don’t think the [committee’s] conclusions are going to meet the base's expectations.” Yet, those expectations are still incredibly desirous that something significant will be found.

Ben Smith, Buzzfeed’s editor-in-chief stated that the demand for incriminating evidence “is so strong that Twitter and cable news are full of the theories of what my colleague Charlie Warzel calls the Blue Detectives — the Left’s new version of Glenn Beck, digital blackboards full of lines and arrows. It’s a simple fact that while news of Russian actions are clear, hard details of coordination between Trump’s aides and Putin’s haven’t emerged.”

As Glenn Greenwald writes, “Many Democrats have reached the classic stage of deranged conspiracists wherein evidence that disproves the theory is viewed as further proof of its existence, and those pointing to it are instantly deemed suspect.”

In fact, even Buzzfeed compared Democrat Russian conspiracy-seekers to the followers of Infowars’ Alex Jones and seemed to mock their theories with a flashy infographic showing ties between Trump, his former campaign manager Paul Manafort, and people and organizations in Russia and Ukraine.

C_ZqEE8WAAAy1iI.jpg

Well that's one good reason why trump shouldn't have fired him when Dems wanted him to. Now they look stupid.

Also he's had months to get his ducks in order to accomplish whatever he's gonna accomplish with the new FBI guy.

Also you know the Dems knew this was happening, so they'll have a "plan". Only thing is their Russia bs is an awful plan, and it's falling apart. See what they do next.

*OT kinda but Cal had lunch with fn Bill Clinton and I got mad. But I understand. This stuff probably just helps his recruiting. Idk.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Trump could solve world starvation, end the wars, pay off the national debt, make Healthcare perfect, fix all of the infrastracture, and bring peace throughout the world and the Dems would come up with some other reason why he is terrible and has ties to Russia.

But if he can win back black people like he said he would, like he did for decades before he was a "politician", Dems will be sooooooo butthurt.

And that will happen. I'm pretty confident in that.

I'm pretty sure that you're wasting you time......all this info will do is get you attacked. A lot here are the type that would have hailed the Dixie Chicks are national heroes if they'd made their "treasonous" comments about Clinton or Obama.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT