How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
QclnUuJdai2D35kqKShX2gzyAtEAL7emIq52-781jw0.jpg
What I wouldn't give to have a few (all) of these fags sent to Saudi Arabia to live for a few days (years)...

Looks like Obama got us to a 2.1% GDP growth rate in his final quarter.

"As a result of his failed economic policies, Obama currently ranks as the fourth worst presidency on record in GDP growth at 1.457%. Only Herbert Hoover (-5.65%), Andrew Johnson (-0.70%) and Theodore Roosevelt (1.41%) currently have lower average annual GDP growth than Barack Obama. In addition, Obama has the lowest annual GDP growth rate of any President since World War II.

Barack Obama will be the only U.S. president in history who did not deliver a single year of 3.0%+ economic growth."

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-historically-low-gdp-growth-rate-working-on/

Joe Manchin said he will vote for Gorsuch.

Seriously, someone tell him to switch parties already. We will give them McCain.

Reactions: Moopyj
Appears Trump is going to Twitter bash the Freedom Caucus. Be interesting to see how that plays out.

They call her "Madam President", and it's not a compliment.
One down Priebus to go
Shake-Up: Reince Priebus Ally Katie Walsh Out at White House
“Everyone knows not to talk to her in the White House unless you want to see it in the press,” Got News editor Charles Johnson quoted a “source close to the president” as saying in February. “The only question is whether or not she’s doing it at the behest of [White House Chief of Staff] Reince Priebus or if she’s doing it to advance herself in DC media circles.”

Reactions: Wall Knight Teague
Let's go. Get people under oath. Roger Stone said he would testify. Manafort ready. Flynn baiting with immunity narrative to get the lame stream to bite. Let's go. Get this over with and Gorsuch in so we can go after the swamp.
I really think this is what this is... an ambush. If he testifies, everything comes out... from both ends. Dims have to know that. No way they're that oblivious. Then again, they're in such need for just a simple win, they may be blinded by the excitement.

Reactions: bigbluefattycat
The Flynn immunity story is fake news at its finest.

Looks like Obama got us to a 2.1% GDP growth rate in his final quarter.

"As a result of his failed economic policies, Obama currently ranks as the fourth worst presidency on record in GDP growth at 1.457%. Only Herbert Hoover (-5.65%), Andrew Johnson (-0.70%) and Theodore Roosevelt (1.41%) currently have lower average annual GDP growth than Barack Obama. In addition, Obama has the lowest annual GDP growth rate of any President since World War II.

Barack Obama will be the only U.S. president in history who did not deliver a single year of 3.0%+ economic growth."

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-historically-low-gdp-growth-rate-working-on/

Can't be. BigBlueRick was just telling us awhile back those guys were the greatest economic presidents ever.

Do libs not know that Flynn was fired a month or so ago? Why is there a fake news story about him almost every week? Even if the allegations about him are true, they mean nothing, or very little as he was shitcanned a while ago.

What is it about Flynn that drives libs batshit crazy?

Reactions: Wall Knight Teague
Do libs not know that Flynn was fired a month or so ago? Why is there a fake news story about him almost every week? Even if the allegations about him are true, they mean nothing, or very little as he was shitcanned a while ago.

What is it about Flynn that drives libs batshit crazy?
I still REALLY wish Trump had told Pence to get the eff over it and kept him as NSA.

I have to admit, I always assumed that the psychos commenting on Infowars stories HAD to be fake. The fact that the same psychos permeate this thread is pretty troubling. I need to find a new state to live in - being surrounded by conspiracy theorist rednecks is scary. It's hardly a wonder the rest of the country thinks UK fans are mouth breathing idiots - the sad thing is, they're all right.

I have to admit, I always assumed that the psychos commenting on Infowars stories HAD to be fake. The fact that the same psychos permeate this thread is pretty troubling. I need to find a new state to live in - being surrounded by conspiracy theorist rednecks is scary. It's hardly a wonder the rest of the country thinks UK fans are mouth breathing idiots - the sad thing is, they're all right.

[laughing]

message boards are scary dude. go find your safe space. i will light a candle for your sandy vagina. buh bye

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT