POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's just lazy and he gets pumped up to link articles that he doesn't even read. If he read them and understood them there would be no need to post them.

Just like his next post about Chjina's *reported* 146B military spending.....lol. That come from Chjina'a CBO? They reporting their slave labor? They reporting how many livers they had to harvest from healthy people for military upper management?

Get real. How tf is someone going to stand here and pass along financial info from Chjina, Russia, Iran etc as fact.....you don't have an effing clue.
The only entity less believable than the Chinese and Russians is the Democratic Party of the good ol' USA.

On the contrary, comprehend very well just don't buy your take and constant searching for crap that fits your agenda. Does not mean he is right, you just want to believe it is so. But let's say for the sake of argument he is right. With that being the case, why are you liberals so up in arms if you think it won't matter.
Because people are preying on the hopes and dreams of people who need to move on and find another livelihood and not wait for some white knight to come rescue their jobs.
The other part is that they are relaxing environmental regulations that will just allow coal operators to make more money while they poison and destroy the land upon which these miners live. Historically, miners have been one of the most exploited labor groups. This continues that exploitation.

New Huma Abedin Emails Reveal Additional Instances of Clinton Sending Classified Information through Unsecured Emails, Special Favors for Clinton Donors

The emails, were obtained in response to a court order from a May 5, 2015, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed against the State Department after it failed to respond to a March 18 FOIA request (Judicial Watch, Inc. v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:15-cv-00684)). The lawsuit seeks:

• All emails of official State Department business received or sent by former Deputy Chief of Staff Huma Abedin from January 1, 2009 through February 1, 2013 using a non-“state.gov” email address.
The records contain 29 previously undisclosed Clinton emails – of a total of which is now at least 288 emails that were not part of the 55,000 pages of emails that Clinton turned over to the State Department. This further appears to contradict statements by Clinton that, “as far as she knew,” all of her government emails were turned over to the State Department.

The newly obtained emails also reveal some unsuccessful efforts to set up phone meetings for Clinton with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov.

700x394

Criminals??

Nope.

I profess ignorance here, I'm likely missing something. I don't know what to make of it. She spit that mess out like it was run-of-the-mill common knowledge... and nobody on set even flinched. Is that a testament to their ignorance or mine? I really don't know what I just saw.

She is going to Farkas all in the Obama hole.

^ Way to step in and protect them from themselves, Fuzz. Lil ole stupid miners don't know what's good for them.

Big boys and girls can make their own decisions.
He does not care about the miners, it is all about the agenda. Real poor people be damned.

Last edited:
Reactions: screwduke1
Updated | FBI Director James Comey attempted to go public as early as the summer of 2016 with information on Russia’s campaign to influence the U.S. presidential election, but Obama administration officials blocked him from doing so, two sources with knowledge of the matter tell Newsweek.

Game. Set. Match.

Yep. Tells you the dems were behind it if anyone

Reactions: AustinTXCat
4 murders in 2 days in Louisville. Aside from the 2 who butchered a man in Etown for his car and then were shot dead by anchorage police. Also a police officer murdered by having his car rammed into by fleeing suspect. Idiot mayor fischer says, "let's call it a tragic accident". F u fisher F u Terry meiners, you have enabled black violence with your white guilt cuck pandering. BLood on terry's bald ass head.

Reactions: Wall Knight Teague
Why is anyone surprised at the level of criminality in Washington and specifically in the Obama administration?? Nothing coming out is a big surprise to me.
This is why I wanted Cruz and still do. Trump is trying to feign bi partisianship with democrats. YOU DO ONT GET ALONG WITH THESE PEOPLE. Ted cruz would have brought out the freakin marines to shut down the "Resistance". Trump needs to man up. Press charges for the admittance of spying. Take it all the way to Obama. ALl out war.

Fischer will hold Kumbayas in the streets over immigration BS while murders and drug addiction are out of control. ridiculous IMO

Reactions: Moopyj
Something i think we can all agree on is the need for congressional term limits. It's a waste of time trying to get a bill passed on the federal level…they aint voting themselves out of office. Not happening.

So here is how it needs to get done:

The second part of Article V of the Constitution allows us to bypass Congress. We would be able to call a Term Limits Convention which would ultimately allow us to impose the necessary term limits on Congress.

Here’s how it was set up by our founding fathers:

1. Two-thirds of state legislatures (34) pass bills applying for the Term Limits Convention.
    2. Congress is mandated to call the Convention.
    3. The Convention, which features delegates chosen by the states, proposes one or more term limits amendments.
    4. Three-quarters of states (38) must ratify the amendment, either by legislature or state convention.
With this process there are checks in place to make sure that there is a narrow agenda for the term limits convention to discuss ONLY term limits on Congress. This will ultimately help us accomplish our goal as over 75% of Americans agree with term limits. It means no other divisional issue can sneak in and prevent our progress.

Through this process we are able to completely bypass Congress.

So where are we in this process? How many states have done this already?

As i understand it…Florida is the only state that has passed such a bill. 15 other states have a bill in the works. Kentucky is not one of them. Let's change that immediately…if not sooner.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT